WONDER FESTIVAL Feb 25th

Graham

OK, deleted all the pics that were too blurry (I had a lot of booze to drink the night before, so my camera hand was a bit shaky).

180 useable pics remaining. I've renamed them all, to make it easier for me to put them on a webpage. Next step is resizing, followed by thumbnail creation (the part I hate the most).

I've got about 25 pics of the Yamato SV-51 and about 30 pics of the CM's Legioss & Tread.

Graham

All i know is I'd love to have that on the wall in my office... at the least it's a great conversation piece.

haha... that would be perfect. And I want a roll of stickers made so I can slap them on people's backs.

Don't worry, I have lots of pics of the Yamato stuff at their booth including: -

1) SV-51 w/weapons.

2) VF-0A Shin w/Ghost Booster.

3) Ghost.

4) Motoslave.

5) YF-19 w/Fold Booster (the LEDs are really cool).

6) 1/24 RC Turbo Custom Scopedog.

7) 1/12 Red Shoulder Custom w/full weapons.

Of course I'm allowed to take as many pics as I want.

It's gonna take me a few days to get them all together on a page.

Graham

Motoslave, he said MOTOSLAVE!!! :wub:

Ok, had to get that out of my system. Very cool, can't wait to see what you saw :D

Next step is resizing, followed by thumbnail creation (the part I hate the most).

Why so? You could use a batch image resizer to do that all in one go. That's what i do to the pictures i take.

I'm using Mihov Image Resizer.

I believe someone here on the boards recommended me to it.

Hey near the bottom of his mecha pages for WF2007, are those revoltech Battroids? They don't look like Toynami's they are sort of stylized, with the flared legs..... They look pretty neat.

blackaces already explained this. But this is the original sculpt that toynami took and made the superposeables from. Those were shown back at the WF 2001.

Photos all resized and thumbnails created. Just got to edit them all on to a page and write the text. Will start tonight after my son goes to sleep and the wife has been serviced. :p

Graham

Does your wife know you refer to her like a Dodge?

Lol, are you going to post the pics in here or off the main page?