WONDER FESTIVAL Feb 25th

Graham

Mods if i am in the wrong topics, pls move this reply for me thks thks..

If it came from the wonderfest, it's all good.

:lol::lol::lol: Sorry but I can't stop laughing at the possible wrenches that will be thrown in Toynami's cogworks when this thing gets out. :D

If it came from the wonderfest, it's all good.

:lol::lol::lol: Sorry but I can't stop laughing at the possible wrenches that will be thrown in Toynami's cogworks when this thing gets out. :D

well emm hmm but then we need graham to confirm on it right?

hahaha... i am pretty damn sure it's from wonder fest.. cause toynami dun use japanese words for display labelling .. am i right people?

=p

For anyone who doesn't already know, here's a warning.

CM's is expensive, real expensive. Their Gokins cost almost three times what they would if they were Bandai made.

btw, Legioss/Tread is due summer, I think, read it somewhere but I've lost it since in a sea of tabs and windows...

OMG, finally a Tread that combines with the Legioss!!!!

I'm gonna buy me an army :)

well thru, but an expensive to feed army hahaha.. i am just going to get 2 sets of these mecha .. figure it will cost me a bomb.. better start saving now ... any shops taking pre-orders now??

And perhaps i will wait for the ride armour by CM, i think judging from the pics by the wonder fest seems their designs are much more robust , and prone to playing.. man, i wish they were here now...

by the way it seems they will come out in all 3 versions, for those who knows a bit fo chinese.. think you shouldbe able to understand what the label says...

some differences i pointed out but however i see similarities..

post-1278-1172417297_thumb.jpg

post-1278-1172417392_thumb.jpg

Edited by eyesonme78

Here is the confirmation yes it is true me and Graham have seen it and it looks sweet. Yes it will cost money but it will be sold as a set. I'm sure not any more money than you already spend anyways. If it is any thing like CM's new Ingram1 with working lights and a generous amount of diecast it will be well worth the price.

Edited by SaveRobotech

Another update from TBDX's forum:

"Gonzo toy journalist Matt Alt just called me to say that the Legioss prototype is about the same size as the Toynami Masterpiece Alpha." - Roger Harkarvy

Twoducks: Quality is high (almost to Bandai's standards) but they have a penchant for complex engineering that can leave their toys a little finicky. I haven't actually brought a CM's high end toy since their first release the TV GaoGaiGar which was finicky and kind of annoying in the way Yamatos original YF-19 was.

People who have brought their more recent products say they are getting better though.

Saverobotech: Did CMs have their new DX Brave toy on show?

Big blue and red robot with a Dragon mouth chest and yellowy/gold wings if you don't know it.

Edited by Fort Max

I'll bet anyone an Oreo that it's better than Toynami's....

oh yes... well i think you have to get a whole packet of oreo kensei... think u need them....

anyways.. i will get myself 2 sets, no three sets... hahahhaha... but start saving now for the items in summer.. any one know of any release dates??

Another update from TBDX's forum:

"Gonzo toy journalist Matt Alt just called me to say that the Legioss prototype is about the same size as the Toynami Masterpiece Alpha." - Roger Harkarvy

Twoducks: Quality is high (almost to Bandai's standards) but they have a penchant for complex engineering that can leave their toys a little finicky. I haven't actually brought a CM's high end toy since their first release the TV GaoGaiGar which was finicky and kind of annoying in the way Yamatos original YF-19 was.

People who have brought their more recent products say they are getting better though.

Saverobotech: Did CMs have their new DX Brave toy on show?

Big blue and red robot with a Dragon mouth chest and yellowy/gold wings if you don't know it.

Sounds good. Their combining Genesis Gaogaigar goes for $165 in HLJ and looks pretty big so maybe the prices will be similar to those Toynami charges for their boxes... I mean "Masterpiece" toys.

Remember that Toynami was talking about 150 to $200 just for their Tread.

Edited by Twoducks

Please discuss the CM's Legioss & Tread in the correct thread in the other anime forum.

In Macross news, Yamato confirmed that the Ivanov SV-51 will come with the overwing boosters used in episode 5. Pics of the boosters and lots of pics of the SV-51 will be posted ï½ï½“ sï½ï½ï½Žã€€as I get bï½ï½ƒï½‹ã€€ï½”ï½ã€€ï¼¨ï½ï½Žï½‡ã€€ï¼«ï½ï½Žï½‡ï¼Ž

Grï½ï½ˆï½ï½ã€€

Please discuss the CM's Legioss & Tread in the correct thread in the other anime forum.

In Macross news, Yamato confirmed that the Ivanov SV-51 will come with the overwing boosters used in episode 5. Pics of the boosters and lots of pics of the SV-51 will be posted ï½ï½“ sï½ï½ï½Žã€€as I get bï½ï½ƒï½‹ã€€ï½”ï½ã€€ï¼¨ï½ï½Žï½‡ã€€ï¼«ï½ï½Žï½‡ï¼Ž

Grï½ï½ˆï½ï½ã€€

Least we got more for our money I suppose, and away with the accessory packs.

I'll bet anyone an Oreo that it's better than Toynami's....

I will happily give you an Oreo....anything is better than that of toynami's. Reallyglad that CMS has decided to do the alpha/beta fighters, hopefully they would do the cyclone riders as well :) Being putting off buying the vintage legoiss fighters cos hoping that yamato or others might do one.

On yes, graham has yamato indiciated any possibility of a VF-0S reissue with the fixes and maybe with a ghost booster together as a giftset. As for the SV-51, thats really good news that yamato has decided to release it with all the overwing boosters, would there be a nora version as well with all the yellow markings tampoed on?

Edited by recon

For anyone who doesn't already know, here's a warning.

CM's is expensive, real expensive. Their Gokins cost almost three times what they would if they were Bandai made.

btw, Legioss/Tread is due summer, I think, read it somewhere but I've lost it since in a sea of tabs and windows...

Hey at least we are paying "import" prices for an import product, I am sure no one wanted to plunk down $80 for a domestic alpha and near $200 for a tread.

While the Cm's might have issues of its own I doubt they will be durability issues like the Toynami.

Legioss & Tread how sweet it is. I will take many pics of my squadron when I get them this summer. I will then email all my pics with a letter saying " you missed the boat" to Toynami. I am really glade however that Toynami Blow me off as a Robotech fan, because I have since been devoting myself more to Macross.