Aquarion FALL 2007 US

bandit29

I wonder if Funimation is going to have an edit done to try and get this into the Adult Swim line up? I'd much rather see this on a pay cable network (like the Action channel or something) to avoid the editing.

It might show up on the DishNetwork HD channel I have. I forgot the name of the channel but they've shown Samurai 7, Blue Gender, Galaxy Railways and other Funimation shows. They are uncut(besides commercials) from what I can tell.

I wonder if Funimation is going to have an edit done to try and get this into the Adult Swim line up? I'd much rather see this on a pay cable network (like the Action channel or something) to avoid the editing.

They'll probably make it less "orgasmic". Maybe say "W-what's...this strange feeling" instead of " *Moaning* OoooOh..this feels GooOOooooodddddd"

Dude! I just got the Military version Aquarion and damn if its not the most complicated toy I own. But that what makes it so damn cool! With interchangeable robots, it's more fun to see how many new "transformations" you can come up with than the canon ones. So far I have found a Armageddon like one that's way more stable than the canon one. I use the same sequence for each ship but I used the alternate joining sites which connects way better. Then I turned the cannon around and made it stand on the back four legs and used Delta's legs to turn in to claws. Now it looks like a vicious insectoid creature out of Starship Trooper. This is such a fun toy. Highly recommended!

vinnie

PS: I don't recommend any of the robot transformations. It sucks because of the weight distribution always makes them fall over. There using the same sequence as away I turned it into a 4 armed robot that can stand on its only, but its the only combo that can.

I wonder if they'll keep the (very obvious) hints at the orgasms, which they experience during the 'union', in the english dub.

Nevermind the whole "unification addiction" episode... :blink:

*clicks pen in cap repeatedly*

It's a DVD release only, and not something that's going to be aired, so I'll doubt there will be a lot changed to protect the 'innocent.'

Edited by T.V.