How much ?? REGULT SOLDIER TACTICAL POD

darksoul

I saw this kit yesterday at Mandarake in Nanba: http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/models...r-327-54box.jpg

It was ï¿¥800. Though there was a note on the kit that said the box was damaged. I'm not sure if an undamaged kit would retail higher or not, as the kit is more than 20 years old and there isn't much demand for it.

Edited by sketchley

I saw this kit yesterday at Mandarake in Nanba: http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/models...r-327-54box.jpg

It was ï¿¥800. Though there was a note on the kit that said the box was damaged. I'm not sure if an undamaged kit would retail higher or not, as the kit is more than 20 years old and there isn't much demand for it.

That's a 1/100 scale kit though. I just saw one sell for $36.00 on Ebay. The 1/72 scale kit is valued considerably higher. I think the 1/72 scale kit usually goes for around $70.00+ on Ebay, but I too would recommend getting the Moscato kit if it becomes available. I think it will cost a little more, but the detail is far better.

• 2 weeks later...

John talked about doing totally new kits this comming year. ( after the Destroids) Now dont quote me but he said the kit will be a new kit with the Heavy and Small Missle pods. Personally I would like John to do a 1/72 scout first.

Now back to my Tomahawk. LOL I have been Knee deep in work. Just need the decals!! they should be here soon

Ranger565

Ahh John, you must be breathing too many resin fumes. I distinctly remember you stating that the next regult you would do is the scout version...

Or have I been breating too many resin fumes and imagined it? :p

My vote would be for the scout also.

And darksoul you need to know that the IMAI 1/72 Regult is in fact too small for the scale, a properly sized Zentraedi soldier could never fit in there. The resin kit (John´s, there is also a resin version of the Imai one) has the right size so you will get a better AND bigger model for your money!

I have John´s Regult and it is an awesome kit. I hope to have some money saved when the new ones come out -I already missed the Destroids. The Imai kits are, well, OK, but remember they were only 1000yen when they were produced. That´s about what you get......

Ahh John, you must be breathing too many resin fumes. I distinctly remember you stating that the next regult you would do is the scout version...

Or have I been breating too many resin fumes and imagined it? :p

My vote would be for the scout also.

Haha, you just might be right about that. I definitey wanted to do one of those bubble-headed pods this year... Guess I can do a little poll at some point to see which version you guys would prefer first. :p