Orguss DVD collection

Hikuro

Meh, apparently my DVD player hates imaginasian's DVD-R's (from volume 2 & onward), which is no big surprise considering imaginasian said as much was likely to happen. The good news is, they seem to play ok in my rom drive & PS3. True my player is almost 9 years old, but it's great with everything else that isn't defective.

I'm definately enjoying Orguss more this time around with the better translation, though imaginasian has made some odd naming choices. "Mhoo" isntead of "Mu," & Muum" instead of "Momu," but still better than the HK set & its evil robot empire of "timmy."

I'm definately enjoying Orguss more this time around with the better translation, though imaginasian has made some odd naming choices. "Mhoo" isntead of "Mu," & Muum" instead of "Momu," but still better than the HK set & its evil robot empire of "timmy."

Its not consistent, though - I'm almost certain its "Mu" in later episodes and occasionally some of the names used in earlier episodes aren't consistently applied. Still, its Orguss and its complete. Me like. :)