Yamato VF-0S & Launch Arm

jenius

Okay, so I'm starting to handle my VF-0S and my launch arm for the first time and so I thought they'd make a cute marriage... but this is proving quite bothersome. Can someone here confirm my suspicions (all involve the VF-0S in fighter mode):

1) The claws of the launch arm absolutely will not work with the VF-0S (they're apparently too short).

2) The heft of the VF-0S is too much for the launch arm in most extreme positions (my launch arm was sealed so it's brand new tight at the base... but can I tighten it further to deal with this heavy of a toy?)

3) The attachment piece that connects the VF-0S to the launch arm is backward (screws face toward the front of the plane).

Okay, Let me know if I'm tripping or if you guys have any suggestions to make this work better. I bought the launchar arms to display my super VF-1 1/60s so I'm not too concerned but I'd like to discuss this on my blog and don't want to go misinforming the world or taking a bunch of pictures of a set-up I was just doing completely wrong. I did check Graham's review and they sort of confirm my suspicions for the moment.

Okay, so I'm starting to handle my VF-0S and my launch arm for the first time and so I thought they'd make a cute marriage... but this is proving quite bothersome. Can someone here confirm my suspicions (all involve the VF-0S in fighter mode):

1) The claws of the launch arm absolutely will not work with the VF-0S (they're apparently too short).

2) The heft of the VF-0S is too much for the launch arm in most extreme positions (my launch arm was sealed so it's brand new tight at the base... but can I tighten it further to deal with this heavy of a toy?)

3) The attachment piece that connects the VF-0S to the launch arm is backward (screws face toward the front of the plane).

Okay, Let me know if I'm tripping or if you guys have any suggestions to make this work better. I bought the launchar arms to display my super VF-1 1/60s so I'm not too concerned but I'd like to discuss this on my blog and don't want to go misinforming the world or taking a bunch of pictures of a set-up I was just doing completely wrong. I did check Graham's review and they sort of confirm my suspicions for the moment.

All you need is a screwdriver. Worked like a charm for me!