Yamato's 1/60 SV-51.

UN Spacy

Glad to hear yours is on the way.......

My SV-51 will be here today after 5 months of waiting :angry:

I was very disappointed with twinmoons on the way this order went down with the lack of updates and other

info. I've never had any problems with them but I think this will be my last order from them... :(

Edited by DyNo

Toy-wave's got the mass production type up for pre-order.

http://www.toy-wave.com/eng/detail.php?id=9835&super=b

EMS = 2 weeks

MIB = used/broken toy

sorry but after this recent fiasco of selling used/broken toys as new, toy-wave is blacklisted forever.

nothing they do will ever change my mind.

EMS = 2 weeks

MIB = used/broken toy

sorry but after this recent fiasco of selling used/broken toys as new, toy-wave is blacklisted forever.

nothing they do will ever change my mind.

Are they on the MW blacklist yet?

i had a similar experience with twinmoons when the q-rau first came out.

people that placed regular orders got their order before my preorder, i haven't ordered from them since.

so this has been going on for a while. Oh well, there are plenty of other reputable sellers to shop with.

My SV-51 not getting any lovin' any more. :unsure: And I was all psyched about yamato possibly doing my 51. :(

Chris

I LOVE THE DOBBER SCHEME!

I definitely want Yamato to do it. Out of all of the other schemes really.

Cheer up mate. We still love your bird!

My SV-51 not getting any lovin' any more. :unsure: And I was all psyched about yamato possibly doing my 51. :(

Chris

normally people would be suffering from new valk syndrome but it seems the SV-51 really isn't all that. my guess is its just not a timeless valk like the VF-1 and macross zero in itself kind of blew. it was only cool because roy was in it(alright the fght scenes were pretty tight) but if he wasn't i'd have no love for it at all. sorry if thats taboo but i didn't really care for zero whatsoever.

normally people would be suffering from new valk syndrome but it seems the SV-51 really isn't all that. my guess is its just not a timeless valk like the VF-1 and macross zero in itself kind of blew. it was only cool because roy was in it(alright the fght scenes were pretty tight) but if he wasn't i'd have no love for it at all. sorry if thats taboo but i didn't really care for zero whatsoever.

Yes, it does seem as if it was a short passing fancy. I myself still love my 51's, and I may even like them more today than yesterday. At first I didn't think much of them at all. In pictures they were kinda funny looking. But now that I have one....two...three.....fourth on the way I can't get enough of them. I think they are beautiful. I also liked them more after I saw Zero, that helped a little too.

As far as not liking Zero being taboo you are entitled to your opinion and on some levels I agree with you. It wasn't like I didn't like the story, I would have just rather have had more of a military perspective than the supernatural one. More of those tasty battle scenes would have been outstanding.

Yes, it does seem as if it was a short passing fancy. I myself still love my 51's, and I may even like them more today than yesterday. At first I didn't think much of them at all. In pictures they were kinda funny looking. But now that I have one....two...three.....fourth on the way I can't get enough of them. I think they are beautiful. I also liked them more after I saw Zero, that helped a little too.

As far as not liking Zero being taboo you are entitled to your opinion and on some levels I agree with you. It wasn't like I didn't like the story, I would have just rather have had more of a military perspective than the supernatural one. More of those tasty battle scenes would have been outstanding.

oh don't get me wrong, i think the 51 is one mean looking bird but i got that secondhand used POS ivanov so my opinion is biased. i'm sure i'll be suffering form new valk syndrome if/when i get a good one.

zero story was meh in everyway. like you said, it would've been better had it been more of a military perspective instead of whatever the heck it was perspective, plus i don't think the wacky subtitles helped. more action scenes would've helped but with a story that bad, i don't think anything could've really saved it.

anyway, i ordered the ivanov the other day, hopefully i'll like mine as much as you do. :)

Chris

r u kidding me? that's the most amazing fan designed color scheme i've ever seen!! i still haven't bought a single SV-51 for the sole reason of holding out for a dobber camo scheme.

I've found a great site with plenty of pictures and transformation instructions about the mean looking SV-51 Ivanov B))

Please check if you're a big fan of SV-51 like me:

http://firebomber.sakura.ne.jp/M7_2/SV51/SV51.htm

Aw yeah. Thanks for the link. I wasn't ever really sold on the 51 until I saw these pics of the Ivanov. That color really suits this design IMO. Well, one more $200 toy to add to the list. :wacko:

Edited by eriku

no dante ruskii made it sound like he was waiting for an SV-51 with reactive armor. there was no SV-51 with reactive armor in Mac Zero.

I must have missed the part where we started talking about VF-0A's. I thought someone mentioned reactive armor for the SV-51. My mistake.

Oops, sorry. I though that you thought that we were talking about the VF-0 Reactive Armor. My bad.

Does that still make any sense?... :wacko:

Gah sorry guys (squiddy) i was about to go to bed and forgot to add (Reactive armour for Roy's 0S) to warrant the Ivanov purchase. Can't have 2 SV-51's picking on poor Shin. lol. He be a dead boi!

Ah! Gotacha :)