Yamato's 1/60 SV-51.

UN Spacy

Just like ruskiiVFaussie, I'd love for Yamato to hit us up with some "blackjack" news. ;)

But gotta agree with the rest of you, we need to keep things in priority:

1) SV-51 news, updates, assurances, and demos for Graham to play with (and mercilessly cock-tease us with) <_<;)

2) News on improvements to the latest batch of YF-19's.

3) News on the shoulder improvements to the upcoming VF-0's (and how to obtain 'em).

4) Veiled hints of when the YF-21 may be released.

As much as it pains me to say it, I'd rather Yamato focus all of its attention on making these closer upcoming releases as top-notch as possible, rather than getting distracted with a goal of releasing the YF-21 by the end of this year.

I'm so torn on that one. I really want the SV-51 and want Yamato to focus on making sure it is well worth the wait and the price tag (we won't go into the cost ot my mental health), but at the same time I still like the yf-21 more and would be totally thrilled if Graham came back with offical info on it... like a planned release date.

If the 21 is coming out by the end of this year the next few months is when we'd likely start hearing about it right? doesn't Yamato tend to start leaking info about 6 month ahead of the planned release dates? Thats been my experience with the yf-19, vf-0a, ghost and sv-51.

Agree with you guys totally. :D But how do we know if they aren't already finished with the SV-51 product now?

What if they are already are 1/4 way of producing the 1/60 YF-21??? lol

Just want a 'little' news about guld's baby.... as much as we can know, but atleast a little...

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Probably old news because I have not been keeping up with this thread, but I came across Nora's SV-51 while looking at the July Model Graphix:

IPB Image

Edited by GRAND CANNON

Here's the full page scan, but I do not know if the others on the pages are toys or kits either.

The 1/60 scale made me assume they were the toys, but we all now where assumptions may get you....

post-1479-1180193146_thumb.jpg

Edited by GRAND CANNON

I believe that's just the CG model from the Macross Zero web page. It does say 1/60 in the caption though. I guess this is the announcement for the Nora type just no actual photo's of the real product yet.

Chris

Nora is due for an October release.

Graham

Alright, the Nora scheme may look funky, but I like it. Makes the plain white looking VF-1s boring looking.

I must be one of the few people that like the Nora scheme better. I love the racing stripes.

the nora scheme is "okay" but it makes it look like a transformer IMO. you know, weird funky colors that have no place in the robot/mech realm. to each his own.

I'll play the "Hey! It's a chick" card once again :p

?

Another Nora scheme lover here. The only thing that would turn me off is the yellow lines being all stickers (hope this isn't the case and they tampoo as much as posible).

Another Nora scheme lover here. The only thing that would turn me off is the yellow lines being all stickers (hope this isn't the case and they tampoo as much as posible).

the thing with stickers is, you have some control how straight they are and all that, but with tampo printing you're just crossing your fingers and hoping you get one that isn't crooked/misaligned. then again, if the stripes were stickers, i'd want them to include an additional 2 sets of stripes for if/when they eventually peel off.

decisions, decisions....