What is the best Macross toy?

quattroaction

mine would have to be the VF-1J, i blame that damn robotech intro thats been drilled into my head since i was a wee lad.

Same here. When I think of a valk I think of the VF-1J at the end of the Robotech intro. The 1/48 VF-1J was the answer to a childhood dream. Can’t beat that.

And BTW, my childhood dream could use the TV VF-1J Fast Packs to be über fulfilled, so if anybody wants to sell one and make an inner child happy PM me.

After hours and hours I found one which looks best for me. :)

http://anymoon.com/blog/2006/10/10/yamato-...e-set/#more-467

Bart

you say that now but i'll tell ya straight, this won't be your only one. i said the same thing when i purchased my 1st 1/48, believe me when i say this, yamato will own you! :D

Hmm, I do believe Tisinc99 (www.tisinc99.com) has it in stock..I have ordered from them, domestic shipping is reasonably fast, got from them (Cali) to me (Boston) in about 5 days. Decent.

=Edit= Apparently Tisinc sucks with Macross items..I wouldn't know, I have never ordered anything macross related from them. Though everything else I have came to me promptly and all in one peice..

Edited by BerserkFuhrer

TSINC just has a habit of selling items they don't have in stock and then forgetting to tell you that. So you buy something, wait, wait, ask about it, they refund your money. If they have it in stock though they're usually quite good to deal with.