Which one would YOU buy!

quattroaction

i've never ordered from actionHQ so i can't say but MW did have a deal with them a while back selling those 12" hikaru man dolls, i think it was MWs first banner ad/link/whatever you want to call it.

i usually buy my stuff from Neova but he hasn't been around here much lately and i like sticking with one vendor (regardless of price), so i hope he comes by here sometime in the near future? :unsure:

as far as the SSL and BL, you know you don't have to read the entire thread right? all the names on both the SSL and BL are in alphabetical order on the very first page of each thread. ;):D:p

BTW, sorry for the hijack quattroaction.

Ah. I wasn't sure if that list was constantly updated or not. :p That settles that.

And yeah sorry for the hijack quattro... but at least now you know where to look for a Valk. :)

i usually buy my stuff from Neova but he hasn't been around here much lately and i like sticking with one vendor (regardless of price), so i hope he comes by here sometime in the near future?

I was thinking about that myself. You gotta love a vendor that doesn't need to charge state tax (CA 8.25%!) and doesn't want to tack on 4% in Paypal fees because he's wise enough to keep a non-premium account handy for those of us who do direct funds transfers. Now, if he'd only offer a kick back to those of use who bring up his name in threads occasionally! :D

Did he ever even get people YF-19s? Seems like he's been on a hiatus for a long while now. When he comes back I might have a nice order waiting for him (provided he has the pricing right of course!).

Did he ever even get people YF-19s? Seems like he's been on a hiatus for a long while now. When he comes back I might have a nice order waiting for him (provided he has the pricing right of course!).

i think all the people that flaked out on the LV2 and GBP2 orders left a bad taste in his mouth and doesn't want to cater to this crowd. i'm not sure how many people flaked out but i don't blame him if thats the reason why he stopped coming here, i mean i'd be pissed too.

anyway, i wanted to get my 19 but i never heard from him so i had to go with another guy. my apologies if you're reading this anthony but you know how bad valkaholism can get, one can only fight the urge for so long. :(:D:(

You guys are terrible, starting him on a 1/48.

quattroaction: the 1/48 is a fantastic valk, but its not a toy and you gotta be careful with it, AND it's expencive.

Imho you should start with a 1/55 bandai reissue. They're fairly cheap, VERY tough. You can play with it, transform it in seconds. Pose it. drop it, light it on fire. They're tough and still look good.

1/55 for beginers. the 1/48 is what you get if the 1/55 doesn't satisfy the hunger!

Hmm. OK I will buy a 1/48 VF 1!!

The problem is I am from Germany. Can someone tell me where I could by one?

A good onlineshop or something like that.

Bart

I mostly buy from hobby link japan http://www.hlj.com

or hobby Search http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/

and also http://www.toy-wave.com,

but be prepared to pay shipping and possibly customs in your country.

Edited by kung flu

After all your comments and after I looking for many hours through all the pages and links I think I am quite sure which one I want. Thats what I want to buy. :)

http://anymoon.com/blog/2006/10/10/yamato-...e-set/#more-467

Thanks for all the ideas where I can buy them! But nobody answered me about ebay? Is it a good idea to try it?

Or is it to risky.

Try to find a seller that has a reasonable price not just on the 'Stealth, but on shipping and handling charges as well. Lastly, make sure that the seller has near perfect feedback-there's no reason why a reputable, reliable seller should have anything too far below 100% positive feedback...

Thanks for all the ideas where I can buy them! But nobody answered me about ebay? Is it a good idea to try it?

Or is it to risky.

My personal opinion on ebay is you have to be very careful because the sellers don't always tell the truth especially dealing with sellers from Hong Kong/ China. I'm not saying they are all bad but most i've encountered are untrustworthy.

From my experience buying from Hong Kong, shipping can be fast but packaging very poor. My queadlun rau figure took over a month to arrive, while my VF 1S took only a week with damaged box.

Yes i agree stay away from www.tisinc99.com. I've never shopped there but if MW says so, then i listen to them, they are probably more experienced than me and you.

Where and isn't the combo better? O.o

The plain valk can be found at Lost and Found Toys, or Toy-Wave. The the plain valk and Super Pack can be found separately on Ebay from multiple sources.

The only difference is you get the toy in 2 separate boxes with graphics, rather than in 2 plain white boxes stuffed in a gigantic oversized super box. The super pack *might* be more collectable in the future, but if you're going to open and play with it, who cares.

Edited by ghostryder

They have it!!! :)

Thats for this tip ;)

Did you ever bought something from there? is it a good shop?

I haven't bought from them before but it was highly recommended by Danny Choo a guy who lives in Japan, his website is www.dannychoo.com

If you do buy from that place, let us know how it went.

Edited by kung flu

NONONO!!

There is no super stealth type left!

I hate it :(

I looked nearly everywhere..The only shop which has one left is tisnic. But you all say tisnic sucks..thats bad..

Sorry to hear that they don't have it :( ,

If MW does not recommend tisnc, maybe your only option is to buy them separately from the links we provided earlier. There is really no difference in buying them separate except for the price (which could be higher :angry: ), you still get the same items, but in two different boxes. I recommend Hobby Link because i buy a lot from them.

Edited by kung flu

Price is actually cheaper when separate (from those two stores at least). It's the shipping that'll get him though since he's in Germany.

Actually won't it be more expensive buying from USA. America has to import from japan so their cost would be added to the total, then Germany would import from USA thats like two shipping cost to the total. If you buy direct from Japan won't it cost less?

I always get my Valks from HLJ. Never had any problems. They are slow to ship but reliable.

Hobby Search is another good place there prices are always cheaper and they use a points system, I used up my 4000 or so points which is 4000 yen to get a discount on my YF 19 VALK. The only down side is that they only have one shipping option. I buy a lot from them too. But the item quattroaction is looking for is on pre-order and it says DECEMBER a very long wait.