Old Customs, New Photos..for my portfolio

kidkorrupt

i took pictures of my old macross stuff for my scholarship portfolio and thought i'd throw up these better pictures compared to the ones i took with a 1.3 megapixel camera w/ a blue folder for the background, hahhahaha.

i found my ostrich in the gallery as non-transformable, it was transformable but i never got the correct moveable fingers so i never took pictures of it. the legs are those rare and legendary FULCY hips, ankles, and feet all the old folks know about.

the funny thing about these is i was in a rush and decided to not put the heatshields on thinking that none of the people doing the portfolio review would know the difference anyway. the whole time i was thinking "man, if i put these on the boards everybody will yell at me for not putting the heatshield on". hahahhaa.

i had some picture of jetfire, the original toy, and accurate art to show the people doing the review what existed, what i started with, and my final model

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by kidkorrupt

• 2 weeks later...

hey thanks everybody, i was in china for 2 weeks and thought this post would be way gone.

knight26 glad to see you are still around, is that a google sketchup creation in your avator? the scholarship was just a school scholarship to try and get more DISCOUNT on tuition. the macross stuff was about 2% of all the design-y stuff i had to show.

What kind of scholarship are these for?