Please Read

Pierre

Kensei, how much again for a valk crate? 5 Valks did ya say or 4?

I'm saving up now, for the 21's release, i'm gonna buy a crate with ya seeing that your so "experienced". ;-)

4 Valks to a crate.

6 Accessory packs to a crate.

I've heard that the shoulder section and bicep swivel joint will both be changed to POM on the Shin VF-0A. Hopefully, that will solve the problem.

I need to chase Yamato for info on the availabilioty date of spares tho.

Graham

Thanks for the update.

it would be cool if yamato could release the replacements at the same time as the shin VF-0A or one of their other releases, so we can order them from HLJ together.

4 Valks to a crate.

6 Accessory packs to a crate.

Sweet, thanks mate. Soon as the 21 comes you need to order one crate more. :p

QUOTE(Graham @ Mar 13 2007, 11:20 PM) *

I've heard that the shoulder section and bicep swivel joint will both be changed to POM on the Shin VF-0A. Hopefully, that will solve the problem.

I need to chase Yamato for info on the availabilioty date of spares tho.

Graham

That's great news!!!! VF-0A Shin will be mine muah hahahhaha.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Want. Fixed. Parts.

I always hate waiting.:(

Adding to the list of woes is that, while transforming my poor VF-0A for the first time since *December* when I bought it (still haven't even decalled the damn thing, i'm waiting for the new shoulder pieces, either Yamato's or the recasts), I spied what looked like a hairline crack running through the grey ridged plastic right above the right-kneecap - the part that extends out from the upper leg when in gerwalk mode.

No clue how the hell that happened, as i've been treating this thing with kid gloves. Maybe mine is just defective, or perhaps it's something else. Although it looks pretty, i'm about ready to give up on the VF-0 series.

I've given up and moved on :( . I'll enjoy my epoxy-shoulder static-posed VF-0A as-is. It's holding up like a champ.

Skipping the SV-51, I can't spend that much money on stuff that's destined to break.

Bring on the VF-11B...

well, any news on the recasts then?

Recasts, official... I don't care. Just something to fix my poor 0!

I do wonder how Graham's negotiations and reconnaissance is going. I do hope though that he passed on our wishes to have retailers all over the world to distribute these parts. I'd hate for HLJ to be the monopoly.

cool new parts, althought HLJ did send me a completely new VF-0S, paid me back for the shipping the one that broke because yamato was requesting it back. Overall I'd be in for the parts if they have more distributors that should make the cost of replacements cheaper.

I do wonder how Graham's negotiations and reconnaissance is going. I do hope though that he passed on our wishes to have retailers all over the world to distribute these parts. I'd hate for HLJ to be the monopoly.

Edited by indigofx28

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...