Hase Battroid Super/Strike Armor same as the Hase Varlkyrie Armor?

Dax415

Was just wondering if the Super/Strike armor were the same in the battroid and valkyrie kits. Also were the heads the same for the battroid and valkyrie kits. I would imagine they would be with the exception of some polycaps for the battroid head or the size difference for the leg armor in battroid. Thanks

That´s due to the anime magic used on the VF-1.... Hasegawa´s VF-1 looks great in Fighter mode but is far too sleek in Battroid. They could have used the same heads but apparently they decided to add some mor detail and transparent parts to the more prominent Battroid heads.

Overall they seemed to detail up the Battroid, the armor itself has better thrusters and the missile cavity on the fastpacks look better too. I was kinda disapointed when I built mine (VF-1S Strike Valkyrie), even if it was the first kit I've put together in 15 years. But that was before I found macrossworld and converted from a robotech fan to a real macross fan. Glad I know the difference between the two. Anyway I was wondering what things about both kits you'd like changed or improved on. Don't get me wrong, I am still a fan of both kits, I was just wondering since I had missed the detail on the valkyrie kit.