A sneak peek at Yamato's 1:24 scale Patlabor figure. According to the poster it will be about 33cm or about 13inches tall :o

I really hope that's a funny camera angle or something they shot it from. The head and torso are too big, the legs too skinny and short.

Actually, I really hope that's what it really looks like so I'm not tempted. The CM's is good enough for me.

wasnt there another pic ages back that just showed it standing?

Im excited about it anyway. 1/24 is pretty big....

I think you are referring to the WAVE Ingram which looked pretty bad. The earlier pic of the Yamato one just shows the blueprint drawing that can also be seen in the background of the latest pic.

Edited by IXTL

• 2 weeks later...

Model Graphix gives the Hellhound kit some much needed love:

http://photo.163.com/photos/kunluinlmodel/...901/4666427507/

and shows us how to take things on step further:

http://photo.163.com/photos/kunluinlmodel/...901/4666428140/

edit: found this pic of the Hannibal, can someone translate the fineprint and confirm if this a Koto IP kit?

post-1187-1212234747_thumb.jpg

Edited by electric indigo

edit: found this pic of the Hannibal, can someone translate the fineprint and confirm if this a Koto IP kit?

Yup. Kotobukiya 1/72 'Real Mechanical Action Collection'...

'same product series as the Hellhound'

<and I might be wrong here> clear parts and light-up gimmick for the gatling gun.

Yup. Kotobukiya 1/72 'Real Mechanical Action Collection'...

'same product series as the Hellhound'

<and I might be wrong here> clear parts and light-up gimmick for the gatling gun.

Now I'm getting excited. I've been waiting for the non-Ingram mechs to get some love. Bring on the HAL-X and some new Helldivers!

Hi,

it's look good this Av98 YAMATO, I'll waiting for a rewiew to see its capabilities. did it a release date and what is the price be approximately.

I hope to see a Griffonlabor 1 / 24 from YAMATO and a TYPE 0 from CM'S or YAMATO.

REALITY CHECK:

All 1/12 Votoms by Yamato are based on the original Scopedog design with changes only in head/legs/weapons. No Fatty, Turtles or Beetles since 2004.

And as much as we'd like to see a Hargun or E=X G, the 1/15 Garlands are basically paint variants except for the improved tooling on the Proto G.

So... can we expect more from Yamato's 1/24 Patlabors besides the OVA/TV/Movie1&2/CLAT variants?

"Macross is Yamato's Gundam." :-)