• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, TMBounty_Hunter said:

1/20 Ingram from PLAMAX. Same as the "nose collection" so only partial but that's enough of a starting point.

A starting point for... what?  Are you going to scratchbuild the arms and legs yourself? 🤨

Given ThreeZero's Labors are 1:35 scale (and cost a pretty penny), that Type 99 Carrier is going to be huge and expen$ive! 😮

Thankfully, Moderoid just released their 1:60 Carrier, so I don't feel compelled to break the bank on a larger toy version.... 😇

...or at least, not AS compelled as I otherwise would be. 😉

6 hours ago, tekering said:

Thankfully, Moderoid just released their 1:60 Carrier, so I don't feel compelled to break the bank on a larger toy version.... 😇

I’m on a budget as well. Not only that, but lack the space for larger items. If I win the lotto then I’ll get a place that’s big enough for the big pricey stuff, but until then I’m ok with the small scale items 

The two patlabor models I'm looking forward to most are the Ingram Econo's from Goodsmile that were previewed at wonderfest. The build should be nearly identical to the ingrams. Hope they do more Schaft Enterprise labors next like the Brocken, Saturn and Phantom

Econ1.jpegEcon2.jpeg

Edited by Duymon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Reactive Ingram is an amazing kit.

With the included parts you can build

- Reactive armor units 1-3 movie 2

- Standard armor ingram 1-3 movie 2

- Standard armor / decommissioned ingram 1-3 movie 2 (no badge, license plates or patlamp) 

- Unit 1 - 2 from tv or movie 1

- Unit 1 - 2 from Patlabor WXIII. (special WXIII glove sprue and shielded unit 1 faceguard included.) you will need to repaint unit 2's back headplate for WXIII ver. 

Basically, Outside of lacking TV unit 3 parts this is the ultimate av-98 kit imho

20230415_080533_HDR.jpg

Edited by Duymon

3 hours ago, Duymon said:

Good smile is great at getting you to buy the same kit 3 times

20230417_023456_HDR.jpg.53aec78b858d8f08a832a6b40c50bc72.jpg

If it keeps them wanting to produce more kits, then I’m all for it. I’d rather have all the options available rather than having to hunt down one that is short printed. 
I’m just glad that they see a market in releasing the oddball items as well

• 2 weeks later...

Really looking forward to those econo ingrams. I actually even went out and bought both color sets of the hercules and boxer just to support the line.

really hope they bring out more schaft stuff like the saturn and phantom. surprised the brocken hasn't been announced tbh

Edited by Duymon