The kit goes together super smooth. Like all other moderoids it's a softer plastic than bandai stuff so be careful with cutting and causing stress marks. 

This pic doesn't do it justice. It's BIG

20220603_013130.jpg.decf3fdba2f0b4f4193a700882c2015f.jpg

20220603_013907_HDR.jpg.f9555649adb8da7038e95e7255671a59.jpg

Edited by Duymon

36 minutes ago, Duymon said:

The kit goes together super smooth. Like all other moderoids it's a softer plastic than bandai stuff so be careful with cutting and causing stress marks. 

This pic doesn't do it justice. It's BIG

20220603_013130.jpg.decf3fdba2f0b4f4193a700882c2015f.jpg

20220603_013907_HDR.jpg.f9555649adb8da7038e95e7255671a59.jpg

Weeeeeeeeeeee!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

image.png.a15e745153b929e0ef6a0ad59d057944.png

2017年に製作決定を正式に発表した『機動警察パトレイバーEZY』。その後昨年2021年に田島照久さんによる新ビジュアルが解禁されました。そしてついに、2022年夏にファン待望のパイロット映像が公開されることが決定しました  

皮切りは8/13(土)に開催される機動警察パトレイバー会員制公式ファンサイト「特車二課・分室」トークイベント会場内での現地限定公開、その後8/14(日)〜大阪、9/3(土)〜東京で開催する[TV-劇パト2]展 展示会場内にて期間限定上映致します。 パイロット映像公開前にはワンダーフェスティバルのイベントステージで、HEADGEAR出渕裕さんが出演するトークショーにてパイロット映像の静止画像が複数枚公開予定、監督自らの口から制作の模様や今後の構想など語られます。  

以下、「EZY」情報・パイロット映像公開イベントの詳細を紹介。  

【出渕裕監督が語るEZY制作の今!&超速パイロット映像photoカット公開!】2022年7月24日(日) 株式会社海洋堂主催のワンダーフェスティバル2022[夏]のステージイベントにて「機動警察パトレイバーぶっちゃけトーク!」と銘打ちHEADGEARメンバーのメカニックデザイナー出渕裕さんと、長年にわたり「機動警察パトレイバー」のアートディレクターを務める田島照久さん、そして本イベント主催の株式会社海洋堂の宮脇センムさんが登壇。ここでは『機動警察パトレイバーEZY』のパイロット映像から一部静止画を公開、出渕裕が監督としてEZYの制作状況を語ります。

Google Translate:
"Mobile Police Patlabor EZY" officially announced the production decision in 2017. After that, in 2021 last year, a new visual by Teruhisa Tajima was lifted. Finally, it was decided that the long-awaited pilot video of the fans will be released in the summer of 2022.  

Starting from 8/13 (Sat), the mobile police Patlabor membership official fan site "Special Vehicle Division 2 / Branch" will be open to the public only at the venue, and then 8/14 (Sun) -Osaka, 9 / It will be screened for a limited time in the exhibition hall of the [TV-Drama Patlabor 2] exhibition to be held from 3 (Sat.) to Tokyo. Before the pilot video is released, multiple still images of the pilot video will be released at the talk show where HEAD GEAR Yutaka Izubuchi will appear at the event stage of Wonder Festival, and the director himself will talk about the production pattern and future plans.

Below, we will introduce the details of the "EZY" information and pilot video release event.  

[Director Yutaka Izubuchi talks about EZY production now! & Super fast pilot video photo cut released! ] Sunday, July 24, 2022 At the stage event of Wonder Festival 2022 [Summer] sponsored by Kaiyodo Co., Ltd., HEADGEAR member mechanic designer Hiroshi Debuchi and Tajima, who has been the art director of "Mobile Police Patlabor" for many years, named "Mobile Police Patlabor Bukkake Talk!" Mr. Teruhisa and Mr. Senmu Miyawaki of Kaiyodo Co., Ltd., the organizer of this event, will be on stage. Here, some still images are released from the pilot video of "Mobile Police Patlabor EZY", and Yutaka Izubuchi talks about the production status of EZY as a director.

1 hour ago, Big s said:

One of those lines that sounds far worse in the western world

I only copied and paste the whole thing using Google Translate.

If I were to check the whole copy, 機動警察パトレイバーぶっちゃけトーク! should be "Mobile Police Patlabor Butchake Talk!" And not Bukkake as Google Translate it. Butchake as what I read on Japanese lingo should mean 'to be frank' or 'to be honest'.

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I only copied and paste the whole thing using Google Translate.

It took a decade for Google Translate to adopt deep learning strategies (their so-called "Google Neural Machine Translation" system), and after six years of it, you'd expect some improvement... but no, it's still hopeless with Japanese.  My students get results like "They can see fall" and "She swims with badminton" on a daily basis. 🙄

Dude, use DeepL instead.  It's way better.

834687449_ScreenShot2022-07-18at9_06_39AM.png.2e6354a3a009e698af5f043ad6cea52d.png

46 minutes ago, tekering said:

It took a decade for Google Translate to adopt deep learning strategies (their so-called "Google Neural Machine Translation" system), and after six years of it, you'd expect some improvement... but no, it's still hopeless with Japanese.  My students get results like "They can see fall" and "She swims with badminton" on a daily basis. 🙄

Dude, use DeepL instead.  It's way better.

834687449_ScreenShot2022-07-18at9_06_39AM.png.2e6354a3a009e698af5f043ad6cea52d.png

Thanks @tekering! I didn't know about that site. Will use it from now.:hi:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, eXis10z said:

How are the quality of moderoids compared to Gunpla?

They’re pretty good, but different depending on which one you get . I’ve enjoyed the ones I have so far and prefer the variety in the moderoid line compared to the lack of variety by Bandai lately 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Assembled one of the Valiants from my backlog. Build is unsurprisingly similar to the Ingram, including the ingram's grey frames. Articulation and size are the same as the Ingram except for better head movement range and a much better knee bend thanks to parts separation in the back. 

Not sure why GoodSmile is going with all greys instead of white for the Ingram/Zero/Peacemaker/AV-2 but whatev.

Can't wait to nab some reactive armor ingrams in January

20221003_012729.jpg

20221003_014842.jpg.897a0cd22265dc75c420534cc6711e9c.jpg

Edited by Duymon

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ShowZ and Gundamit are accepting preorders for a KO 1/24 Patlabor Mobile Police AV-98 Ingram Unit 1. Price is still unknown. Based on the description, it's a direct copy of the Yamato 1/24 figure with enhancement. Has magnetic accessories armor. Strengthening of the joints. And a 1/25 (probable typo?) articulated pilot figure based on the anime.

Additional notes states the release will be based on the numbers of preorders. They will consider Unit 2 and Unit 3 if there's good response on the Unit 1.

https://showzstore.com/4th-party-mobile-police-ingram_p4478.html

https://gundamit.com/4th-party-mobile-police-ingram_p1595.html

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg