7 hours ago, Goodman Models said:

Is there anyway to get this printed out as a high quality poster?

That depends on two factors:

1. What size you define as a "poster"
  2. What resolution you'd consider "high quality"

If your expectations are anywhere near mine, I'd say... no.

• 1 month later...

Anyone else who ordered Unit 1 directly from Threezero's website gotten an update yet? I know things are delayed right now, but I was hoping to hear even a little bit of news.

Everything I have ever ordered from ThreeZero has been delivered many months after the initial release date, I think I had one item be more than a year late, and I have never once heard anything from them. Looks like they've completely removed their "shipping schedule" from their website too so... that doesn't bode well. I'm guessing they don't even know when stuff will ship.

• 1 month later...

I contacted them about my order and placing an order for Unit 2/3 and got this response:

The send out date Patlabour 1 will be postpone a bit to around mid of July, so please be patient for waiting. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, Tober said:

So this showed up in my Goodsmile email today:

1/60 model kits.

At that scale, labors would be tiny; as small as any of Bandai's Robot Spirits or Hi-Metal R toys.

Unless they come pre-painted and tampographed, there's no way they'll look that good.  :unsure:

1 hour ago, Tober said:

I find it odd that they would revert to the same scale of kits Bandai originally released in the 90's.  At least Goodsmile's version lacks the rubbery covering for the inner frame, so that's a plus right there. I would've gone crazy for that Bulldog way back when though!

Man those new 1/60 goodsmile kits are showing some promise. I really hope they're popular enough for the helldiver to come out, I been dying for a new helldiver since the revoltech days.

However, these are going to be some small kits. at 135 mm the Ingram is only about 1 cm taller than the recent <Side Labor> AV-98's from Bandai.

Edited by Duymon

I preordered the pack with the bulldog. They did an interesting job of hiding the joints in the cloth looking parts for the Ingram. And I like that the cloth parts look very anime. I do think some of the recent toys do a better looking job, but if they release more double packs with obscure labors, I’ll be happy 

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, electric indigo said:

We finally get a kit of the F-15 Kai, but 3.500 Yen for 1/144 is a bit ambitious.

https://www.taghobby.com/archives/468224

I'm sold. I've given up finding the older kits and recasts.

On 7/17/2020 at 6:59 AM, Duymon said:

While I love the Type Zero Proto I really want somebody to make a modern AV-0 peacemaker production variant...not a crappy one *cough*CM's*Cough*

Yes-and an obligatory Griffon to tear its head off!

On 7/26/2020 at 5:44 AM, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

Hobbysearch already has preorders available for the F-15 Kai.

HLJ too.

I didn’t preorder the helldiver yet because I kinda want to see if another edition pops up in the next couple days that includes another labor. I liked the fact that the first one came with the bulldog. I’m also a bit iffy on the joints for the helldiver. They did a decent job of hiding the joints on the first release, but this one looks kinda like they didn’t care and they really show in this design especially on the backs of the knees 

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Tober said:

I just got the payment notification for the Three Zero Unit 1 Patlabor from HLJ. 

Splendid! :)

Hmmm! I wonder how much longer it will be before Threezero starts fulfilling preorders placed through their site?

Three Zero Ingram showed up.

I have a bunch of images, but it looks like whatever fresh redesign they did over on Imgur is making it a complete PITA to manage galleries, so there's only a few up so far. https://imgur.com/a/OLHWK8X

General impressions:

Joints aren't super tight, but do appear to be firm.

Roughly the height of the Metal Build Evangelion, lots of diecast, good (sparse, per anime) panel lines and detail/tampo.

Panel lines are a bit heavy on the hands.

Mine has 2 minor imperfections, a bit of extra paint on the extended baton, and some small splotches on the corner of one of the shin plates.

On the whole, I like it.

Box Contents.jpg

Edited by Sanity is Optional

• 2 weeks later...