Pre-ordered from BBTS. Got the blu-rays, time to get some cool toys to go along. 

Anyone know if the helicopter gunship or the modded F-15 and F-16 were ever made into model kits?

17 hours ago, Sildani said:

Pre-ordered from BBTS. Got the blu-rays, time to get some cool toys to go along. 

Anyone know if the helicopter gunship or the modded F-15 and F-16 were ever made into model kits?

They did make the F-15 as a kit for a festival.

Here are some images

https://search.yahoo.co.jp/image/search?rkf=2&ei=UTF-8&gdr=1&p=パトレイバー+f-15#mode%3Ddetail%26index%3D1%26st%3D0

This one says they used the F-22 exhausts

On 10/25/2019 at 4:06 AM, arbit said:

Very nicely done paint work. How did you set up the photography with the leds?

I had the lamps on each side face backwards and have the Ingram slight illuminated from behind. Also turned up the shutter speed and f stop at 2.8. I used the same technique on this Voltron.

D612DF8B-0531-49DF-BC61-620CABF29EC6.jpeg

On 12/4/2019 at 7:29 PM, sumyumgoy said:

Nice, are these early release copies for review?  I remember seeing that it was getting released sometime in 2020.

I honestly don't even know what the release date or any of that production stuff is atm so if it's 2020 for mass release per whatever site then it's that.

-----------------------

This is officially being delivered tomorrow per tracking so if anyone has any questions by all means lmk.

5 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

ThreeZero Unit 1came in today. Working but just unboxing good look and finish and the heft for this size is really nice.

Looks great but I really don't want to buy into another line and scale, I already bought way into the smaller Bandai Side Labor line. Still, I'm looking forward to your take and photos as always.

1 hour ago, Kuma Style said:

Thank you guys and yea I'll probably record the video review tomorrow after work and publish it Thursday.

1-493.png

The sample is looking real good. I was initially worried the ankle tilt would be rather limited, but it seems it has decent range. Hopefully this is one of Threezero's more durable products and continue to release more Japanese mecha for relatively affordable prices. 

How do I get Threezero to make a Type Zero from the first movie because I swear that doesn't have an amazing toy yet. 

Edited by SuperHobo

On 12/10/2019 at 10:43 PM, Kuma Style said:

Thank you guys and yea I'll probably record the video review tomorrow after work and publish it Thursday.

1-493.png

Do you have the 1/35 Bandai kit to put next to it so we can see the size differences?

I'm refreshing your page every hour to see the review! :)

9 hours ago, SV2 said:

Do you have the 1/35 Bandai kit to put next to it so we can see the size differences?

I'm refreshing your page every hour to see the review! :)

Wow... I'm not even being sarcastic when I say your excitement excites me to get it done, ha! Unfortunately though it came missing a hand... ThreeZero sent it but they don't want me to publish a review with anything missing so I'm kind of on hold until that piece comes.

----------------------------

Still cranking on the gallery though. 

2-389.png

• 1 month later...

I’m definitely curious about the modernist kits. They look ok so far, but I want to see them in color. The hard plastic covers for the joints are at least sculpted well. And I’m glad they decided to start with a couple items most companies ignore 

• 1 month later...