On 5/1/2019 at 3:35 PM, Kuma Style said:

@VF-Zer0SAnyways, @jenius and any other Unit 2 owners; any idea of what a good price offer for Unit 2 would be this day-and-age? Thinking $600 but don't really see any listings to even base off of.

I got mine used for $350 2 yrs ago that just had a smudge of red paint that buffed right out. For a brand new one I say $500 - $600 would be a good offer.

• 2 weeks later...

CM's Brave Gohkin line was friggin Awesome. Some of the best Ingram action figures imho.

Their cheapo all plastics weren't so good though. The ingram economies were ok but the Brocken and peacemakers were realy sketch.

The worst part? If you wanted both Unit 1 and Unit 2 for the Peacemakers it was a total crapshoot as to whether you got unit 1 or unit 2 from HLJ >_<

I really hope they revive the side labor line and give us the Econo Ingrams, Phantom, Helldiver and Peacemaker :0

Yeah that peacemaker looks just as fiddly as the copy I got. The switch from ABS / Poly to PVC is what makes it feel so horribly cheap.

Still my fav of the Brave Gohkin line is the OVA version of the ingrams. The Unit 2 shoulder-pad is dope.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2019 at 11:07 AM, easnoddy said:

What kind of joint problems? Loose and floppy? Breakage?

Whhatsthe scale of these? They look large.

ThreeZero-Scopedog-27.jpg

http://anymoon.com/blog/?p=9838

For $500 getting a 4/10 for durability is unacceptable. I hope they never release their Patlabors as this is shockingly bad quality control. Not to mention the work is probably being done by kids in China paid a nearly inhuman daily wage. Disgusting company.

A friend of mine is selling his Yamato 1/24 Unit 1 mint complete and all that jazz for $635 shipped U.S. If anyone's interested shoot me a message and we'll make it happen.

image0.jpg

image0-1.jpg

image0-2.jpg

image0-3.jpg

image0-4.jpg

Edited by Kuma Style
added his photos

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, easnoddy said:

Why on earth didn't they do 1/144...?

N-scale train sets are between 1:148 and 1:160 (based on the manufacturer), and KATO claims 1:150 for all their various model train accessory sets... including these Patlabor ones.

The difference is negligible, of course.  ^_^

• 3 months later...