23 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

You didn't like the Robot Damashii releases?

HMR would be neat, but yeah, those Side Labor releases have been pretty damn fantastic IMO. I sold my 1/24 Yamato Ingram unit 1 and 2 long ago, command car as well, for a mere fraction of what they go for now. I did keep that sweet, sweet USA/American blue colored one though, I'll probably never let that thing go :).

It was a joke.  ;)

Would be yet ANOTHER small-scale Patlabor figure to collect (Revoltech/CMS/Damashii).

I dont have any Damashii Patlabor, actually the only Robit Spirits I own are the Macross F ones. I enjoy Patlabor quite a bit though, so ive been considering picking up a couple.

On 4/10/2019 at 2:09 AM, Kuma Style said:

Haha nah. I actually had the opportunity to buy it along with the Unit 1 and passed for the USA color. I don't have the attachment to it  to justify it. I have the Wave W.H.A.M. and am just trying to figure out some stuff to fill out the detolf. I really want the Pit Road mobile unit.

Ah so you're the one that bought the 2 on eBay before I could put my Best offer in.... Congrats on getting a #1 and #2 !!

12 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

Did anyone by chance save the Yamato Patlabor waist fix PDF? Mine's not in for a few days but just in case there are any issues I'd love to be able to go ahead and fix it.

Attached is the AV-98 Ingram Disassemble instructions to fix the waist joint.  I have a couple of them and 1 is slightly loose but not that bad.  Would you mind taking a photo of your styrofoam container for both #1 and #2? 

I think #2 has a different container and wanted to see what your's looks like

AV_98 Ingram Disassemble.pdf

It appears there will be a popup event for Patlabor EZY between 4/30 - 5/6.I hope we start getting more news about EZY. Been a hard wait since we had that 8-minute teaser a few years back.

Details of Event (Basically at Seibu Department store in Shibuya,  Tokyo, Free Admission)

ポップアップイベント『機動警察パトレイバー EZY × 2クリエイターズ』

場所:西武渋谷店B館5F(東京都渋谷区宇田川町21-1)
日時:2019年4月30日(火)~5月6日(月)10:00~20:00
展示内容:アート展示・販売、限定グッズ販売、立体モデル展示
入場料:無料
主催:キャラアート株式会社
協力:株式会社そごう・西武、株式会社メディコム・トイ、ANIMAREAL.inc、株式会社ジェンコ、株式会社ワキプリントピア、株式会社コムズ、株式会社エテルノレシ

Some cool artwork and art gallery will be shown, including this poster by ANIMAREAL.

me4.jpg.ec3902b203ec1ccf7a99ea6732ee2e1c.jpg

Looks like some throwaway Merch will also be sold. The bear is like 12000 yen (for a whole box I assume) while the shirt is 3800 yen.

be0.jpg.9497fd417b8161e376aa1a3dcf79e7f8.jpg

Pics of Artwork that will be shown and/or possibly art-goods for sale. 

download.jpg.e28c44594638b3e2c4ec72bcab74cf51.jpg1930797679_download(1).jpg.1d3d1cd298373a005854a872579c99d7.jpg

When my wife and I got married we were poor and only she got a nice diamond wedding band. What would she do if I got myself this ingram ring as mine? lol

389885728_download(2).jpg.9ae98db66e164a323fad51f0a3a3fc0f.jpg1690961479_download(3).jpg.54d4fab424a1fbfdc4bd9ef2dea1cd76.jpg

SOURCE: http://spice.eplus.jp/articles/234179

Edited by Duymon

3 hours ago, SV2 said:

Attached is the AV-98 Ingram Disassemble instructions to fix the waist joint.  I have a couple of them and 1 is slightly loose but not that bad.  Would you mind taking a photo of your styrofoam container for both #1 and #2? 

I think #2 has a different container and wanted to see what your's looks like

AV_98 Ingram Disassemble.pdf 1.49 MB · 2 downloads

Thank you for the upload. I think something was mistaken regarding unit 2 though; I stated that I passed on it meaning I chose not to buy it. I have no interest in it.

So, you didn't have to do the waist fix on any of yours? That's assuring. Hoping mine is fine even though the fix sounds easy.

10 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

General thoughts on the Pirlt Road Mobile Unit?

The Pit-road Command Car is great. There are 2 version: 1/24 kit and completed.

Both version came with 5 painted character figures

20190411_200000.jpg

20190411_200310.jpg

22 minutes ago, Major Tom said:

The Pit-road Command Car is great. There are 2 version: 1/24 kit and completed.

Both version came with 5 painted character figures

20190411_200000.jpg

20190411_200310.jpg

Thank you but since you have them can you let me know what types of batteries the Yamato ingrams use?

Am bringing a few tools to work with me to give it a quick once over once I pick it up from the post office first thing. Would like to make sure the electronics work grabted the bayteries that come with it are dead. 

37 minutes ago, Major Tom said:

I only wish someone make more Helldiver unit

20190411_203713.jpg

20190411_203834.jpg

A Helldiver showed up on ebay a few years ago which cost like $500. Are there any other toy companies that made Helldivers aside from Kaiyodo or Bandai plastic kits? edit: found it. http://www.collectiondx.com/news_item/51209/wave_wham_helldiver_type_99_airborne_assault_labor_patlabor_movie

Edited by Checkmate
addendum

31 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

Question about the yamato ingram... mine is in hand but wondering about the lights... there's no constant on function is there? it seems like the two settings are strobe and flash?

As per CollectionDX’s review: it does lights up and strobe. Not sure the rest. Though you can check their review on the link below. Hope that helps.

http://www.collectiondx.com/toy_review/2009/av98_ingram_unit_1_124

So I got the lights thing figured out because it was confusing the hell out of me. there are two "on" settings and both of them are strobe but one is for just the shoulders and the other is for the shoulders and those headlights on the sides of its chest.

2 minutes ago, Kuma Style said:

So I got the lights thing figured out because it was confusing the hell out of me. there are two "on" settings and both of them are strobe but one is for just the shoulders and the other is for the shoulders and those headlights on the sides of its chest.

Good...i look forward to awesome photography and reviews of these beauties...are you getting the sv2?

8 hours ago, Kuma Style said:

Comparison with other bots. The Yamato is a bit bug for my tastes in terms of shelf presence. Knowing the size if the Ingrams in show it's really iff putting in a mixed display.

20190413_210608-e1555254497455.jpg

Awesome looking piece. Would pick one up but I haven’t seen the show. I’ve seen there’s various releases of the show. Which one would you guys recommend to start of with?