• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm betting (hoping) Arcadia will reissue the 1/24.

I dunno, it's a 5 year old toy now and it did pretty poorly upon release before becoming a holy grail item. With Arcadia doing a brand new Garland I would think that if they go back to the Patlabor well they'd do it with a new version. I still would love to see Arcadia make a 1/24 universe and give us some 1/24 Votoms toys too...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I just hope its not a Robot Damashi.

It's a Robot Damashii/ Robot Spirits. It says so already.

Bandai will usually specify "MetalBuild" or "Metal Robot" if it's an actual MetalBuild or Metal Robot, respectively.

Edited by treatment

I'm a little excited to see how poseable the RD Patlabor will be. The RD line is usually pretty good and comes with a bunch of extras, here's hoping we get a few Griffons and maybe a type zero out of the line.

All we know so far is that it's probably coming out in September. Alphonse looks really accurate, I'd assume it comes with either an extendy arm or an add on piece to give it the look. I kinda want that scout car too :lol: .

:D But hope it comes with rubber or cloth parts instead of moulded plastic...

Can this beat the Revoltech ones?

Rubber? Not even on a cold day in hell. That crap will wear out so fast...

Cloth, while nice (see Yamato one) is something Bandai seems to shun away from, probably a cost issue when it comes to mass production.

As to whether it can beat the Revoltech, I'd wager it definitely will. the RD line tends to favour ABS over PVC, which make the figures look more like a proper mecha, whereas the Revoltech Ingram used a lot of PVC, giving it a gummy look, not to mention eventually leaking plasticizer after it's been in my cabinet for so many years.

OOOOOhhhh

Ingram Unit 1,2,3 + Command Car. Judging by the panel on Unit 2's leg the pistol storage door opens.

Phantom

Tyrant

This line better do well so that we can see the Helldiver, AV economies, Saturn, Peacemaker, Griffin.... maybe the Bulldog and hannibal too?

YRtodQ2.png

IMG_5445.jpg

IMG_5446.jpg

IMG_5448.jpg

Edited by Duymon

The green one does look great, but it has a different tag so it may just be a prototype. Bandai does sometimes turn those odd ones int a real release though.

Actually that green Tyrant 2000 has a tag, you can see a tiny bit of it to the left.

It was also featured in the initial teaser photos a while back.

I just really want the entire TV line including the helldiver, peacemaker, Hannibal, bulldog, saturn, AVS Econo 1/2, griffin, brocken and maybe if we're lucky labor X, Python and CLAT Ingrams

I really love how the Ingrams are posed like they are on the Alphonse Special Pack, which was the Bomb back when I was in Grade School

263016_864a5386-922d-11e4-ad99-74bd4908a

Some footage of the display

Edited by Duymon

• 2 weeks later...