GBP-1S Angelbird Custom

JEXPRIME

[attachmentid=38760]I got an extra set of GBP armor so I decided to desk it out on my AB. Problem was it took away the cool color scheme so i tried a custom. Just alittle Krylon Fusion flat white,Safety red, and Patriot blue and there you have it. I hop yall like it.

One question: Since the Ab is a show Valk, I thought I should leave all the heavy missles off...good or bad idea?[attachmentid=38756][attachmentid=38758][attachmentid=38759]

post-1156-1165528999_thumb.jpg

post-1156-1165529035_thumb.jpg

post-1156-1165529049_thumb.jpg

post-1156-1165529201_thumb.jpg

take pictures with the shoulder missles on, then we can decide. Did you paint the should missles too? Anyway, good job on it. I like it, it matches very well.

Nice work! Looks a little shiny, I think I'd hit it with a little dullcoat to tone down the gloss, but other than that, it looks really nice. Either the gloss paint is throwing off the image, or the red doesn't look like it covered completely in some spots.

Leave the missiles in. It would be cool to get some decals that say FIREWORKS or something for each missile. The GBP would make one hell of a fireworks display launcher. :)

I think you should fill back in the black on the circles (I have no idea what they're called but they're on the thigh pieces and the side of the chest). I also think the shoulder missiles are very necessary. This thing screams out for custom decals too!

PS - I think they're also might be a little too much white going on. The Valk actually has a fair amount of color as far as valk paint jobs go. I like the idea of it though and you get major props for modifying such an expensive product!

Edited by jenius