AnimePunch Forums Broken...Boo

KiriK

Haha... we have a thread on AP for when MW breaks down.... but what about when something happens to AP?

No more General Discussions, or HOT or NOT threads...... No more Hot Cosplay Chicks to look at or AP World Series of Poker updates....

Come back AnimePunch!! We miss you... :mellow:

haha... i wonder if this topic is even allowed here....

Looks like I spoke too soon. I'm going to open this back up for a little while just to clear this situation up then it will be closed again.

Anyone here know what is happening at AP? Looks like a forum reboot to me, I can't seem to log on... it keeps booting me out calling my valid password invalid.

Looks like I spoke too soon. I'm going to open this back up for a little while just to clear this situation up then it will be closed again.

Anyone here know what is happening at AP? Looks like a forum reboot to me, I can't seem to log on... it keeps booting me out calling my valid password invalid.

Much the same. Says my username and password are invalid. I can see a very old version of the forums. Definitely since before I arrived. Topics from 2004 and I can't view very many of them.

Hope all is well.

I held off even trying to re-register. It's clear the forums aren't working properly and I don't want to add confusion to the matter in case the forums do come back. I'll end up losing my username or something and have to come back under a different title. That's annoying.

It's pretty easy to imagine what the forum would be like, were it running today. Here's a sample of topics you're missing out on:

Post pictures of your favorite chocolate bar

Whats the worst name for a day of the week?

Who likes Sporks?

Karope vs Hello Kitty: which is the cutest?

Yeah, but that's just what makes AP fun. It's so casual and loose. Nothing there is meant to be taken seriously, so the topics are all silly and vapid. I agree that sometimes it can feel like wasted space, but it's just a place to relax and post off-the-wall stuff :)