1/60 YF-19 final product pics

Tokyo Hunter

Fold booster and/or display stand has to go somewhere.

thanks for that horrible visual...

I can just see the warning sticker now:

caution: using display stand with figure in battroid mode is considered illegal in 16 states.

:p

This is Kotobukiya we're talking about. Along with Volks, they are the ones keeping everything at MSRP. It's so stupid seeing things like 1/55 reissues at Y6800 in this day and age. <_<

I'm sure whatever Yamato's asking, that's what Kotobukiya and Volks will charge. Although if you go to Yodobashi or other places, you should be able to score one for substiantially less.

Kotobukiya & Volks inflate thier prices from the first day items come in stock till they finally drop it to normal price at a clearence holliday sale but by then the items have major shelfwear. I would tell anybody never buy at Kotobukiya & Volks unless it's the last one in all of Tokyo. I just went there during lunch and they still had Q-Rau Millia Type for over $130 bucks most places have them for $70 to $50 because nobody is buying them.

If you come to Akiba go to K1 hobby first they sell all yamatos at 30% under MSRP new not used mind you. If they dont have what you are looking for head to the smaller shops before getting bent over at Kotobukiya & Volks.

Edited by SaveRobotech

Yeah? Where is the K1 Hobby located at? Is it far from Kotobukiya in the Radio Kaikan building?

I'll be in Aki next Wednesday. :)

K-1 is on the opposite side of the Electric Town Exit side of station in Akiba 3 min walk. They don't have a site and they only take cash. PM me and we can meet up and I'll take you there.

Edited by SaveRobotech

K-1 is on the opposite side of the Electric Town Exit side of station in Akiba 3 min walk. They don't have a site and they only take cash. PM me and we can meet up and I'll take you there.

Good as Gold mate. :D

If they got a YF-19 at a reasonable price and one of you wants to make a few $$ picking one up and shipping it to me, let me know! :)

lol, Unfortunately i'm on a tight scedule, i have only 4 hours and a bit to do my macross shopping!

SaveRobotech, my wife and i will do some kick ass shopping. :ph34r:

It will be some day.... i will calls it, "The MAD MULTIPLE MACROSS SHOPPING SPREE DAY EXTRAVEGANZA!" :lol:

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Every time I look at this thread I turn a little green with envy. I was planning to pick up the YF-19 when it came out, but house-related expenditures (reglazing, some roof work) have meant that the fighter procurement budget has been raided for funds to shore up the "refit and maintenance budget". Ah well, I guess I shall just have to hope that it is still available some time in the early part of next year when the budget might be balanced.

Karl