Japanese PS 2 Robot Game

Sevket_Erhat

Hi there I came across some really cheap used Japanese PS2 Robot games just tell me which one is the best amongst them:

Mobile Suit Gundam

IPB Image

Mobile Suit Gundam Senki

IPB Image

Gundam Seed

IPB Image

Gundam SEED Owaranai Asue

IPB Image

Gundam: Renpou vs J. Zion

IPB Image

Gundam True Odyssey

IPB Image

Gundam -Gundam vs. Z Gundam

IPB Image

Sunrise Eiyuutan 2

IPB Image

Sunrise Eiyuutan 3

IPB Image

Sunrise Eiyuutan R

IPB Image

Edited by Sevket_Erhat

Well, not really a Gundam fan, but the first one(AKA Journy to Jaburo) and also True Odyssey (An RPG-style take, AKA MS saga: a new dawn) are both utterly horrid. Weather or not you're specifically aiming for Gundam, Another Centruy's Episode 2 (is there a new one out yet?) is loads of fun.

Can't say I'm much of an expert, but those are the ones I know.

Edited by Phren

Gundam DX Renpu vs. Zeon was released in Europe (pal,engl,ital,esp,ger,fr) as Gundam Federation vs. Zeon. A third-person action game. More like a 3D beat em up with shooter elements.

The Sunrise Battle series are strategic games .Don't know much about these.

Gundam Seed , Gundam vs. Z Gundam are disguised Beat'em ups! Dragonball Z Budokai clone with Gundams. Gameplay is average. If you liked the Gundam battle assault series than you'll like these too. But don't expect these to be as fun as Virtual On.

You can get Super Robot War Alpha 3 for half price and with free shipping now from yesasia.com and that is the mecha fans wet dream.

If you're looking for gundam games I've played them all. The best games are:

Gundam: One year war (pay asia sold it to me for $12, probably my 2nd favorite for PS2)

and

Gundam Lost war Chronicles (probablly the best gundam game to date).

Feddie vs Zeon is also good as is the and the Aeug vs Titans are fun (tons of game play)

To be honest I'm having the most fun lately with the PSP gundam games:

Gundam battle royal is totally awsome!

Gundam Vs Zeta is insanely fun. The latest in the series is out in a couple weeks, Alliance Vs Zaft II Plus.

Is Alliance vs Zaft II plus the US version or the japanese? If its the US version being released I think I played the Japanese version. I've played so many gundam games, I'm starting to forget which are which.

Is Alliance vs Zaft II plus the US version or the japanese? If its the US version being released I think I played the Japanese version. I've played so many gundam games, I'm starting to forget which are which.

Japanese Gundam SEED Destiny game, latest in the series of Vs. It even has the custom Meer Zaku!

Ok, here's what I would recommend, although I only know the US release names:

1. Gundam: Encounters in Space (It's a Zone of the Enders knock off, but a really good one)

2. MS Saga aka True Odessey (If you like RPG's, you'll dig it)

3. Gundam: Zeonic front (Never felt so good to be bad)

• 1 month later...

At this point, it's highly doubtful. But who know's, SEED Destiny is about to start its Canadian TV run, so perhaps that will be enough to warrent it. Though apparently, only the crappy on rails Gundam games seem to get regular U.S. releases.