L.E.D Mirage B4 Ferrari F1 Custom

nomalbill

well 1. there is a company call Crazy Modeler .

2. i just think Nismo decal will suit the sword . :p

Awesome work and great photos.

What kit is it ? Or is it a scratch build .

The Company Crazy Modeler produce some really good stuff. I have several of their sets.

The Nizmo decals are made up as far as I know as they are the same as the Macross Zero DVD art.

Consider that Crazy modleler make alot of scratch build and made up decals I can probably understand where they got the idea from considering they do make Macross decals.

Aaaaaargh!!! How could you think of combining Gundam parts to a Mortar Headd. It's a crime nearly as heavy as writing the word Robotech here at this forums if the sentence doesn't contain the words hate or trash. But I love it. :D Looks really good and fresh. Makes me want to build a MH again. But I have to finish my half build models first. Still got a lot of them lying around. SWIII rep.Stardestroyer, 2Valks,several MS,Kerororobo...so much to do :(

Did you withdraw the idea of the F-zero/Wipeout start diorama?

Aaaaaargh!!! How could you think of combining Gundam parts to a Mortar Headd. It's a crime nearly as heavy as writing the word Robotech here at this forums if the sentence doesn't contain the words hate or trash. But I love it. :D Looks really good and fresh. Makes me want to build a MH again. But I have to finish my half build models first. Still got a lot of them lying around. SWIII rep.Stardestroyer, 2Valks,several MS,Kerororobo...so much to do :(

Did you withdraw the idea of the F-zero/Wipeout start diorama?

TRUE. there are always too many kits too be finished. :p the diorama is easy to build but will take so many decals on it. maybe i will finish the diorama in the future. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Gosh, that´s beautiful!!!

I really love the red color and glossy finish ( very F1-like ), excellent pose and the decal work is so well done. B))

I was personally thinking of doing a special WRC colour scheme on a 1/48 VF-1 but I think I´ll wait for a future VF-0 or YF-21 to join my collection ^_^

do not hesitate to show us more of your work, iy´s very inspiring.

Edited by Aegis!