The new 1/144 scale Valks by Popy

chowyunskinny

next! all these VF-1 releases have finally make me sick of the design...now, if there's only a company that would rival the 1/60 YF-19...

Well you can hope that Kaiyoda do a third series of their figures at least they seem able to do more than just the good ole Vf-1

Didn't Kaiyodo give up and Bandai took over the Gashapon series? I know Kaiyodo made series one and two but then there's the Bandai "Third Mission" gashapon which seems to feature all the figures that hadn't been included in Kaiyodo/Movic's first two series. Granted, the Bandai figures are significantly different from the Kaiyodo figures but it does seem like Bandai took over the torch.

In a lot of Japanese grocery stores they have candy sections where they sell candy that comes with toys. Although when you see what you get it's really more like a toy that comes with candy but in the US since it's candy first it doesn't get taxed.

Anyway, a lot of cool toys get released that way but don't get much attention. I'm sure someone can explain it better than me.

Didn't Kaiyodo give up and Bandai took over the Gashapon series? I know Kaiyodo made series one and two but then there's the Bandai "Third Mission" gashapon which seems to feature all the figures that hadn't been included in Kaiyodo/Movic's first two series. Granted, the Bandai figures are significantly different from the Kaiyodo figures but it does seem like Bandai took over the torch.

Im sure that there was also a Bandai Second mission as I have them all. I will check to make sure.

Im sure that there was also a Bandai Second mission as I have them all. I will check to make sure.

Please let me know as I was planning on doing a little Gashapon review thread on my website for Kaiyodo 001, Kaiyodo 002, & Bandai Third. Did Bandai release a First and a Second a while agoo and that's why it just coincedentally seems to me that they picked up where Kaiyodo left off?

heres a review i did on the bandai mission gashapons sets 1, 2, and 3, way back when. :)

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...c=12202&hl=

i have all the kaiyodo stuff too but i didn't take any pics of them nor do a write up on them. i don't know about kaiyodo passing the torch to bandai but i know the kaiyodo stuff is totally different from the bandai stuff.

the bandais were all made of vinyl and they were all fix posed figures sold in different modes along with a semi-cool detailed chase figure. mission 1 came with the tomahawk, mission 2 was the regult, mission 3 was the q-rau.

the kaiyodo stuff was made of plastic and they actually transformed(VF-1's). it has removeable parts but for a VF-1 that small, its pretty neat. these also came with "chase figures" but i can't remember what came with what? IIRC, they did a really nice tomahawk, 1J and 1S in battroid, a 1J GBP, a really nice regult.....thats all i can remember off the top of my head right now.

added:

heres a group shot of a 1/48 1S, 1/60 1S strike, bandai gashapon 1S(3 in the middle and back), kaiyodo 1S's(2 on either side) and even a doyusha 1S(right up front).

IPB Image

Edited by do not disturb

Actually I got it wrong its the second mission I need as I have the first and third.

Here is a scan of the detail sheet contained in each figures packing 1 and 3.

[attachmentid=38552]

O.k Now I`ve seen Mission two I need it...........

post-3178-1164751450_thumb.jpg

Edited by big F

O.k Now I`ve seen Mission two I need it...........

good luck man, thats the hardest one to find because of those TV valks and regults.

you could try asking howard for the regults(hes the one that hooked me up), though he hasn't been here in ages.

i can't remember his handle right now, i think it was barba fatuina or something weird like that.

he's friends with a few japan based members here, maybe one of those guys can give you his contact info...

These may make a nice addtion. I want more pics before buying them though.

just wondering if anybody has an info about the POPY

Magnetic Action Macross 1 Box 10 pcs offeres on HLJ?

$38.78

http://www.hlj.com/product/UTK81058

Edited by Macross73

getting back on topic, i found a pic for what i believe is the bonus valk they're speaking of...

http://www.amenbo.com/cgi-bin/detail/detail-e.cgi

looks like some ugly green and blue varient, if the valk on the bottom means anything.

as far as the magnet action macross, i can't find any pics online but i'm assuming its like the other magnet action toys....

http://www.amenbo.com/cgi-bin/list/toys/figure/new16-e.cgi

good luck man, thats the hardest one to find because of those TV valks and regults.

you could try asking howard for the regults(hes the one that hooked me up), though he hasn't been here in ages.

i can't remember his handle right now, i think it was barba fatuina or something weird like that.

he's friends with a few japan based members here, maybe one of those guys can give you his contact info...

The fellow member you are talking about is:

Bariaburu Faita

I have a good memory and the search engine is my friend :lol::lol::lol:

if/when someone wants to sell me a complete colllection of the CMS figures i'll purchase them, til then they're on my least wanted list. i ain't got that kind of time where i gotta kill myself trying to find that 1 elusive figure, thats shits ghey as hell.

• 2 weeks later...