Who would you go out on a date with?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you go out on a date with?

• Usagi Tsukino/Sailor Moon (Miyuu Sawai)
    • Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury (Chisaki Hama)
    • Rei Hino/Sailor Mars (Keiko Kitagawa)
    • Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter (Myuu Azama)
    • Minako Aino/Sailor Venus (Ayaka Komatsu)
    • Queen Beryl (Aya Sugimoto)
    • Naru Osaka (Chieko Kawabe)
    • Ikuko Tsukino (Kaori Moriwaka)
    • Hina Kusaka (Moeco Matsushita)
    • Mio Kuroki (Alisa)

I D/L The BitTorrent client and D/l a few eps.

I like it. Mainly cause I expected it to suck 1970's Spiderman TV movie style.

I'm glad I was wrong

The girls look cute. The wigs looked no better than the wigs in the X-Men pictures, The CG effects had the same quality as the CG in Hercules/Xena, and it was fun spotting the overly big stunt doubles :)

I'll D/L some more (And whomever has episode 3 of the TV-Nihon version please log on with it!! I don't wanna wait 11 hours to see it!!)

SPOILER ALERT!!! Do not read further unless you've reached episode 26.

Usagi-chan realizes that she is the long-lost Princess Serenity, but she has no memory of her past life. Neither do Rei-chan nor Mako-chan. Minako-chan once again walks away from the Sailor Senshi. Artemis tells Luna to watch over the Princess while he gathers some gifts.

Meanwhile, Zoicite pays a visit to Mamoru, telling him to stay away from the Princess. Back at Crown Karaoke, Luna tells the story of the romance between the Earth Prince and Moon Princess. Like your typical Romeo & Juliet story, both kingdoms waged war with each other and both lovers died in the end. However, the only ones who know the whole truth would be the Prince and Princess themselves. In the meantime, Usagi-chan is warned to stay away from Mamoru.

At the Dark Kingdom palace, Zoicite's piano music triggers some lost memories within Kunzite. He recalls a toppled palace with his comrades fallen before him.

When Usagi-chan returns to Crown Karaoke, she notices some star-shaped tambourines. Mako-chan runs in and brings her out to a cab, telling her that Mamoru is leaving for London today and this is her last chance to say goodbye to him.

At the airport, Mamoru notices that Hina doesn't have any luggage. She tears her plane ticket apart, telling him he's better off without her. She then walks away and leaves the airport. On another part of the airport, Sailor Moon and Sailor Jupiter battle a Yoma. Mako-chan tells Usagi-chan to go to Mamoru, but Nephrite suddenly appears in front of her.

Motoki arrives at the departure terminal to say goodbye to Mamoru when he learns about what just happened between him and Hina. Meanwhile, Sailor Moon uses her Moon Stick while Sailor Jupiter uses the tambourine to amplify her power into a Jupiter Thunderbolt, destroying the Yoma. Nephrite makes a quick retreat afterwards.

And so Mamoru is off to London, and Usagi-chan didn't get a chance to say goodbye to him. Guess we won't be seeing Tuxedo Kamen for a while.

Evil Sailor Mercury is on a building, looking at the Tokyo landscape when she senses a presence behind her. She turns around and sees...well, you guessed it - Sailor Luna.

Unfortunately, episode 27 won't be out until April 17 due to a golf championship airing this Saturday in Japan. At least that gives me time to review other titles.

Edited by areaseven

• 2 weeks later...

SPOILER ALERT!!! Do not read further unless you've reached episode 27.

Evil Sailor Mercury confronts Sailor Luna, who tells her that the evil spell on her is weakening due to her exposure to the Mystical Silver Crystal. Sailor Luna then flashes her Moon Stick and disappears. She reappears on another side of town, hopping and skipping before turning into a cat.

Usagi-chan is walking around, pondering on when Ami-chan will return to normal. Then, without warning, she gets hit in the head with a paper ball. She turns around and sees a little girl with blue hair. But before the girl reveals her true identity to Usagi-chan, a dog barks at her and scares her off.

Shameless plug of the week: Toys 'R' Us. Rei-chan brings Erika (a girl that was in the Princess Kaguya episode) to the store when she senses an unusual presence nearby. She turns around and sees a little girl with blue hair. But before the girl reveals her true identity to Rei-chan, a ball bounces past her. More balls start bouncing past her, until she loses the resistance to play with them and disappears.

Mako-chan is cooking when she notices a little girl with blue hair. But before the girl reveals her true identity, Mako-chan drops the pepper shaker, causing the girl to sneeze and disappear.

Usagi-chan, Rei-chan and Mako-chan arrive at Crown Karaoke to see the blue-haired girl eating all the junk food. They interrogate her, but before she reveals her true identity, Usagi-chan's cell phone rings. Ami-chan tells Usagi-chan to have Rei-chan and Mako-chan meet her at the amusement park from the previous episodes.

Meanwhile, Kunzite and evil Mercury are having an argument. Later on, Rei-chan and Mako-chan arrive at the amusement park, not knowing that Usagi-chan led them to the wrong place. Usagi-chan meets up with Ami-chan in a building.

Ami-chan: "DARK POWER! MAKE-UP!"

Evil Mercury is about to kill Sailor Moon again when the blue-haired girl shows up. She pulls out her cell phone.

Luna: "LUNA PRISM POWER"

(Dials 672 on the phone.)

Phone: "Standing by." (J/K :p )

Luna: "MAKE-UP!"

I don't know with you guys, but Luna's transformation is really nauseating.

Sailor Luna jumps in, telling evil Mercury to stay away from Sailor Moon. Kunzite appears, telling Mercury to continue beating up Sailor Moon, while he deals with Sailor Luna. She plays mind games with him by appearing and disappearing around him until she whacks him with a Harisen (paper fan, similar to the one Chidori uses on Sousuke in Full Metal Panic!). The Harisen magically turns into a Moon Stick. A pissed-off Kunzite slashes Sailor Luna, turning her back into a plush cat.

Meanwhile, Mercury is about to kill Sailor Moon when recurring memories of her past start flashing in her mind once again. She stops, pauses, and then does another attempt to kill Sailor Moon. Sailor Moon sees that Ami-chan is fighting her dark side within her body. Once again, the Mystical Silver Crystal within Sailor Moon glows with radiance, but before she gets a chance to return Ami-chan to normal, Kunzite casts another evil spell on Mercury. Evil Mercury slashes at Sailor Moon, destroying her Moon Stick.

Rei-chan and Mako-chan run back to Crown Karaoke and find a note on the table. On the note, Usagi-chan apologizes for lying to them and that she definitely wants Ami-chan back.

Sailor Moon slumps to the ground. Mercury smiles for a second, but pauses for a moment, finally remembering who she is. The spell cast on her by Kunzite has apparently worn off, but Ami-chan realizes that it was at Usagi-chan's expense.

Next week on Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon:

The hell I know. What a vague preview.

Edited by areaseven

i particularly liked the part where the Matrix in Sailor Moon glows and she says "light our darkest hour"..oh wait wrong series.

the only redeeming part in this ep was seeing evil Ami dressed up in a school girl outfit with a new hair do. sweeeeeeeeet.

Good news: TV-Nihon has released a new fansub of episode 1 using the DVD version as their raw source. As expected with DVD versions, the fansub is cleaner in terms of video and sound quality. And you don't have to put up with clocks or sponsor banners on this one. Expect TV-Nihon to revamp the rest of their fansubs soon.

http://bt.base0.net/tv-n/

Yep sorry my bad :p I just saw the episode 10 minutes ago....it was....pretty cheesey...it just isn't matching up with the anime any longer...I guess some things just shouldn't go live.

I was sorta expecting luna to be more teenaged like...I mean...why a little kid? and why a human? I don't get it, they've REALLY spinned the series into something different all together.

After watching the anime again, I've noticed just how weird the live action REALLY is....I like Kunzite more in live action than his anime version, but was little dissapointed they had him and Zoisite dislike eachother...

Also younotice Ami looked REALLY hot as her normal self in the last few episodes compared to her good girl image. I mean she looks so much better with her hair completely down than she does having it pulled back a bit. She looks really good as a Senshi but once she's just herself I'm sorta "Ugh" towards her compared to someone like Mokoto who can look hot as either herself or a Senshi.

SPOILER ALERT!!! Do not read further unless you've reached episode 28.

Ami-chan realizes that she may have killed Sailor Moon, but before anything else, Kunzite whisks both of them away back to the Dark Kingdom.

Cue the opening sequence - it' still "Kirari ☆ Sailor Dream!", but with different camera angles and the Sailor Senshi taking more control of the lead vocals. The running time's also been cut by half. Perhaps we'll be getting a brand new opening theme on the next episode. Back to the show.

Kunzite teleports back to the Dark Kingdom, but neither Sailor Moon nor Sailor Mercury are with him. He wonders where they went.

Somewhere next to a waterfall, Ami-chan is with an unconscious Usagi-chan. As Ami-chan cries, Usagi-chan wakes up. Meanwhile, Kunzite discovers their location and devises a plan for them.

Back in the forest, Ami-chan is still depressed over what she's done over the past few episodes. As they walk around the forest, a Yoma appears.

Usagi-chan: "MOON PRISM POWER!"

Unfortunately, Usagi-chan cannot transform into Sailor Moon. They run as fast as they can away from the Yoma.

Back at Crown Karaoke, Sailor Luna rushes to Rei-chan and Mako-chan, but is about to be kicked out by Mako-chan before Rei-chan finds out that she's Luna. She explains what happened to Usagi-chan and Ami-chan, but before Rei-chan and Mako-chan find out where they are, Sailor Luna takes a nap. With Luna out of commission, Rei-chan proposes to look for Sailor Venus and Artemis and get help from them.

Usagi-chan and Ami-chan continue to run, but end up in the same place. Kunzite continues to play around with them through a chess board. Meanwhile, Queen Beryl is wondering what Kunzite is doing.

Minako-chan is having a live radio interview. Mako-chan finally finds out that Minako-chan is Sailor Venus. During the interview, Minako-chan notices the two and kicks her handbag, prompting Artemis to come out.

Artemis tells the two that the portal that Kunzite opened may still be open. They enter the building where Usagi-chan and Ami-chan were last seen, but end up anywhere except the lobby. Artemis explains that something must have happened with the subspace in the building. They have to find the lobby or the portal will close, leaving Usagi-chan and Ami-chan lost in another dimension.

Ami-chan: "I can't go back. I've done terrible things to everyone."

Usagi-chan tries to cheer her up, but Ami-chan says they can't be friends anymore. Usagi-chan drags her while finding a way out, but Ami-chan knocks her in the head. She then mentions how fragile the friendship between all the Sailor Senshi has become. But before anything else, the Yoma attacks. They continue to run, but end up at the same place. Ami-chan then says the entrance is also their way out. So they run back to the waterfalls.

As Usagi-chan and Ami-chan see the portal by the waterfalls, Rei-chan and Mako-chan reach the lobby and see the portal on their side. They reach out to each other, and Usagi-chan and Ami-chan return to the normal world. The reunion is cut short by Kunzite and the Yoma.

Cue the transformation sequence.

And so they jump around and do cartwheels while avoiding Kunzite, until Sailor Venus makes her appearance. She tells everyone to collect the power of the Sailor Star Tambourines...

Sailor Moon: "MOONLIGHT ATTRACTIVE..."

All Five of Them: "...ATTACK!"

As usual, the Yoma is destroyed and Kunzite retreats. However, he appears behind Sailor Mercury and attempts to kill her. But his sword is blocked by Nephrite. Boy, does he have a lot of explaining to do.

Well, nothing like a mushy scene to end this episode.

Next week on Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon:

Who is Mio Kuroki?

Edited by areaseven

SPOILER ALERT!!! Do not read further unless you've reached episode 29. Man, does Mio have a big mouth or what? Steven Tyler has nothing in this chick.

At Crown Karaoke, a party is held to welcome back Ami-chan. Meanwhile, Minako-chan is notified that she lost the latest commercial deal to a new girl named Mio Kuroki.

In London, Mamoru wakes up when he's invited by a classmate to have breakfast. (Wow...Jouji Shibue speaks pretty good English.) While dressing up, he sees Zoicite in his mirror.

Back at Juuban Middle School, Usagi-chan's class receives a new transfer student. Everyone goes crazy when they find out it's Mio. Even Haruna-sensei jumps in to have a picture taken with her. Usagi-chan, however, is not happy to have Mio in the class.

Later, the girls have volleyball for their P.E. class. Mio spikes the ball and scores over Usagi-chan's team. Usagi-chan's teammates look at her, thinking she's been knocked out. Usagi-chan gets up, embarrassed by the fact that she was knocked down by Minako-chan's rival. She then regroups, but still can't beat Mio.

On a rather unusual note, "I Was Born to Love You" by Freddie Mercury is played during the volleyball game.

The game continues until Mio spikes the ball right on Usagi-chan's face. She gets up and the game continues. Mio makes another score, then kicks Usagi-chan in the leg. Ami-chan looks on, glaring at Mio.

Later, at Crown Karaoke, Sailor Luna shows her entry passport, but Motoki tells her to go home, as she's below the legal age of admission. Mako-chan and Ami-chan appear and convince Motoki to allow Sailor Luna in. On another side of town, Minako-chan gets word that Mio has moved to Juuban Middle School.

After school, Usagi-chan bumps into Mio. They both go to a park, where Mio asks Usagi-chan if she hates her. She then starts crying when she asks Usagi-chan if they can be friends. Usagi-chan explains that she's a big fan of Minako-chan, but that shouldn't bother her being classmates or friends with Mio.

Usagi-chan: "Sorry, Minako-chan. I've made friends with your rival."

Back at Crown, Rei-chan sees Ami-chan and Mako-chan try to catch flying paper flower petals with chopsticks. Sailor Luna explains that this is part of their training. She then gives Rei-chan a pair of chopsticks. Rei-chan goes to the air blower and catches a petal. Artemis rushes in, telling everyone that Sailor Venus has a message for them. He tells them that Minako-chan senses a disturbing presence within Mio. During this meeting, Ami-chan finds out that Minako-chan is Sailor Venus.

Back at the park, Usagi-chan and Mio are eating ice cream and having a conversation. Mio asks Usagi-chan if she likes anyone. Usagi-chan describes Mamoru, which causes Mio to crush her ice cream cone.

While Mio washes her hands, Usagi-chan hears a scream. People run for cover as a Yoma appears. Usagi-chan and Mio are attacked by the Yoma. Mio may have hurt her hand in the process. Usagi-chan then brings Mio to a safe place, telling her that she'll call for help.

As the Yoma continues to terrorize the building, it's confronted by Sailor Mars and Sailor Mercury, but shows them that fire and water have no effect on it. Even Sailor Jupiter's electric attacks have no effect on it. Sailor Mercury tries her tambourine, but to no effect. Sailor Mars tells the others that they must find a way through the Yoma's cloak. The Yoma then traps the trio in a web. Usagi-chan runs to the scene.

Usagi-chan: "MOON PRISM POWER! MAKE-UP!"

Sailor Moon uses her Moon Tiara Boomerang to cut the web. She then brings out her Moon Stick. The other three bring their tambourines together, but the Yoma zaps Sailor Mercury's tambourine off her grasp. The Yoma then tries to grab it, but Sailor Mercury uses her powers to stop it in mid-air. Sailor Luna then catches it with a fish net and throws it back to Sailor Mercury. Then, Sailor Luna turns her fish net into a Moon Stick and does the Luna Sucre Candy (some magical attack that involves chocolates and cookies), which knocks the Yoma down. The Senshi finish off the Yoma with the Moonlight Attractive Attack, but it merely retreats instead of disintegrating.

The next day, Usagi-chan arrives in class, where everyone looks at her. They think she hurt Mio. Now she's playing mind games with Usagi-chan.

Next week on Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon

Mio meets Minako-chan, who will be performing live.

Edited by areaseven

mio is very scary looking (and not in the cool evil sort of way).

the random monster of the week is getting a bit tedious. why even bother using individual powers now..just combine and use the moon stick and wipe it out in one blast.

this could be a very 'bleh' story arc.

While Neph in drag was my personal first thought (simply because it's funny), I'm thinking it might be Beryl herself. When Usagi is talking about the Tux, Mio crushes her ice cream, and we know that Beryl has a thing for Endymion. If not Beryl in disguise, then maybe an ordinary girl whose been dominated by her.

Getting back to Neph for a second, I'm waiting for him to start stalking Mercury. :D

Hey MrDisco - any bets on who Mio really is? My co-worker thinks she is Nephrite in disguise.

As for the actress herself, here's her website:

Alisa Yuriko Durbrow

i dont know that much about the SM mythos to really identify characters. is nephrite the white haired piano player? my guess is she's an evil monster-type under the control of one of the generals.

she looks ok in the website, but in that ep some shots of her were just freaky looking.

i dont know that much about the SM mythos to really identify characters. is nephrite the white haired piano player? my guess is she's an evil monster-type under the control of one of the generals.

she looks ok in the website, but in that ep some shots of her were just freaky looking.

Nephrite is the red-haired guy who's been trying to win Queen Beryl's affection throughout the entire series.

While Neph in drag was my personal first thought (simply because it's funny), I'm thinking it might be Beryl herself. When Usagi is talking about the Tux, Mio crushes her ice cream, and we know that Beryl has a thing for Endymion. If not Beryl in disguise, then maybe an ordinary girl whose been dominated by her.

Well, if you noticed episodes 29-30, Nephrite isn't around, but everyone else in the Dark Kingdom is, including Queen Beryl. So it probably has to be Nephrite.

Besides, Mio crushed her ice cream because Nephrite might actually have a thing for Endymion. :ph34r:

SPOILER ALERT!!! Do not read further unless you've reached episode 30.

Usagi-chan tries to explain to the rest of the class that she didn't hurt Mio. Ami-chan and Naru back her up. One classmate says that when the Yoma appeared, Usagi-chan ran off and left Mio alone. Mio then says she'll quit show business if Usagi-chan wants her to. In the end, everyone in class has lost their trust in Usagi-chan.

Outside Crown Karaoke, Motoki looks at two tickets for the movie "Finding Kame" (from the people who brought you "Lord of the Kame: Return of the King"). He plans to take Mako-chan out for dinner and a movie. At that moment, he sees her and rushes back into the lobby. He shows off his two movie tickets, but she just shows him her pass and proceeds to the karaoke rooms.

In the Sailor Senshi HQ, everyone undergoes the same special training from last week's episode. Meanwhile, at the Dark Kingdom, Queen Beryl calls out Kunzite. She knows that he's recovered parts of his lost memories. She warns him not to be reckless with his comrades.

In London, Mamoru is once again paid a visit from Zoicite.

The next day in school, Usagi-chan is brushed off by her classmates. During lunch, Naru talks to Mio about her story of being hurt by Usagi-chan. Mio gives Naru a deadly stare.

Later, at a recording studio, Mio is performing a song when Minako-chan's presence causes her to mess up the recording. She runs to the main lobby to talk to Minako-chan, who questions her appearance at Juuban Middle School. She then asks where she attended school before transferring, causing Mio to break down and cry. The production staff then starts questioning Minako-chan.

Back at school, classmates still brush off Usagi-chan, but are excited to see the nerdy teacher who appears on every other episode. Usagi-chan then meets up with Mio, who thinks she gave Minako-chan a bad impression. Mio then proposes to set up a live concert to help clear up Minako-chan's image.

Later, flocks of students take their seats at the mini concert hall, awaiting the appearance of Minako-chan. Mio mentions that Ami-chan and Mako-chan won't be attending the concert. They notice that it's 5:45, and Minako-chan is nowhere to be found. The lights go on and the crowd cheers for Minako-chan to appear. It's past 6:30 and the crowd is chanting for Minako-chan. Mio says Minako-chan may have stood everyone up by no-showing.

"MINAKO! DAKARA?!" ("Where is Minako?") is the chant coming from the crowd as it's five minutes to 7:00. Usagi-chan and Mio are extremely worried. Mio offers to go onstage and apologize to the crowd, but Usagi-chan stops her and tells her she'll go. Usagi-chan goes behind the mic and tells everyone that Minako-chan isn't around. The crowd responses with "MINAKO! DA-ZE?!" ("Where is Minako?") chants as Mio laughs at the sight of Usagi-chan losing more of her friends.

Then suddenly, the lights go out. Music is being played outside the concert hall. Everyone rushes to the front entrance to see the commotion.

Minako-chan: "Sorry I'm late!"

Minako-chan has just arrived with her band. Mio's plans have been foiled. As the crowd goes crazy, Usagi-chan detects the presence of a Yoma. She sees the same one that got away last week and runs backstage to confront it. The Yoma traps Sailor Moon in a web, but once again, the Mystical Silver Crystal within her glows and breaks the webbing with the Moon Stick. Sailor Moon finishes off they Yoma with the Moon Twilight Flash.

After the concert, Usagi-chan meets up with Minako-chan. Mio once again confronts Minako-chan, asking why she showed up. Usagi-chan finds out that Mio never planned on having Minako-chan appear. Minako-chan also tells Usagi-chan that her friends weren't invited either.

Mio explains that she doesn't want Usagi-chan to be all alone. Usagi-chan tries to cheer her up. She then receives a call from Mako-chan. She says goodbye to both Mio and Minako-chan as she runs off. Minako-chan then warns Mio not to do anything to Usagi-chan again.

Next time on Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon

In order for her powers to awaken, Mako-chan must overcome her fears, which includes going out on a date with Motoki.

Edited by areaseven

Man I'm actually a lil confused now on what's going on sine thie Mio girl entered...could she be Nephrite? But hmmmm......Nephrite I don't think actually dispised Sailor Moon, I think it was more Venus.

I actually enjoy the battles when it's night time, they look a lil more cooler compared to those hoaxy day time battles in my opinon. And Minako looked really cute her in lil black dress I liked it!

Man I'm actually a lil confused now on what's going on sine thie Mio girl entered...could she be Nephrite? But hmmmm......Nephrite I don't think actually dispised Sailor Moon, I think it was more Venus.

It's a fact that Nephrite hates Venus because she deceived everyone into thinking she was the Princess, but his primary target has always been the Princess. So right now, he could care less about Venus since he knows that Usagi-chan is Princess Serenity and the Mystical Silver Crystal is within her. Once he's done with Usagi-chan, he'll finish off the other Sailor Senshi afterwards and live happily ever after with Queen Beryl. At least that's what he wants...

SPOILER ALERT!!! Do not read further unless you've reached episode 31.

Mako-chan arrives at Crown and sees that Motoki's left arm is in a sling. He explains that he was moving and he hurt his arm in the process. She tells him she's cooking curry tonight and will give him some.

Usagi-chan, Ami-chan and Rei-chan arrive at the secret room to see Mako-chan trying to eat potatoes. Sailor Luna explains that it's part of Mako-chan's training, as she hates potatoes.

Meanwhile, at the Dark Kingdom, Zoicite and Nephrite talk about their past memories. Zoicite tells Nephrite that his master is not Beryl, but Endymion.

Later that night, Mako-chan gives Motoki some curry as promised. He offers her two movie tickets in return. They play tug-of-war with the tickets until Motoki explains to her that one ticket is his.

In the secret room, Mako-chan is arguing with Usagi-chan on whether or not to go out with Motoki. Sailor Luna tells Mako-chan that this may be part of her special training. Usagi-chan proposes to have Mako-chan change outfits using the saved images on her cell phone. Unfortunately, none of the clothes match her. She tries Rei-chan's cell phone, but gets a police uniform and a firefighter uniform instead.

Mako-chan tries Ami-chan's cell phone. The clothes from the stored images appear to be sexier than the others, causing the other Senshi to stare at Ami-chan. Mako-chan then leaves with her own clothes.

She meets up with Motoki at the moviehouse. After the movie, they're outside, where Motoki is crying over the outcome of the film. After receiving a handkerchief from Mako-chan, Motoki tells her she's very feminine. They both talk about living alone for a while. Right when Mako-chan decides to leave, Sailor Luna interrupts her, telling her to stick around with Motoki for a while.

Mako-chan and Motoki are walking by the river. She tells him they can't be together due to her nature. He understands, and they part ways.

Usagi-chan, Ami-chan and Rei-chan spot Motoki walking alone, holding the green scarf Mako-chan gave him not too long ago. He tells them he was just dumped.

Back at the river, Mako-chan confronts a group of Yoma. She calls everyone to the scene. Minako-chan rushes in as well.

Mako-chan: "JUPITER POWER! MAKE-UP!"

The smaller Yoma are dispersed by Sailor Jupiter. Meanwhile, at the Dark Kingdom, Jadeite notifies Queen Beryl that a group of Yoma are loose. She has no idea who set them free, but she suspects the work of Queen Metaria.

Sailor Jupiter attempts to finish off the last Yoma with her Supreme Thunder, but to no effect.

On another part of town, Usagi-chan, Ami-chan and Rei-chan confront a group of Yoma similar to the ones Sailor Jupiter fended off. They transform into Sailor Senshi while Luna grabs her cell phone and once again does her weak impersonation of Kamen Rider 555.

The Sailor Senshi fight the Yoma while Sailor Luna runs away. The Yoma disappear and reappear behind Sailor Moon. But before they attack her, they're interrupted by Sailor Venus.

Meanwhile, in the forest, Sailor Jupiter is having a hard time with the Yoma. She sits cornered against a tree, thinking of the people who have left her in her life. Then, she feels a strange aura within the forest. Using her powers, Sailor Jupiter envelopes the forest in darkness. Lightning strikes her as she forms a more powerful version of her Supreme Thunder, destroying the Yoma in the process.

Sailor Jupiter's powers have awakened. She explains that by fate, she lives alone and fights alone, but it should have nothing to do with being a Sailor Senshi.

Zoicite continues to play the piano before being interrupted by Nephrite, who claims he sees nothing of his past. Zoicite then plays a tune, teleporting Mamoru to their dimension.

Nephrite: "You are...Master Endymion?"

Kunzite walks in along with Jadeite. The Four Generals are reunited with Endymion.

Usagi-chan is going to London. And Mio is back. :angry:

Edited by areaseven

SPOILER ALERT!!! Do not read further unless you've reached episode 32.

Well, nothing much happened on this episode. Usagi-chan wanted to go to London to look for Mamoru, but got tricked into working with a male idol, who was possessed by a Yoma. Then, from out of nowhere, Mamoru, in his royal outfit, saved Usagi-chan from getting killed.

And so, Usagi-chan and Mamoru are together again.

Rei-chan is harassed by her father again. And Ami-chan's changing schools?

Well, there are a cpoule of other things to note. For one, the Tuxedo has decided to stop running and will now stand beside Usagi. Hopefully, he won't break down and start giving, "You can do it, Sailor Moon!" speechs.

Also, after Beryl finishes blasting Zoi, and is busy gnashing her teeth, they immediately cut to Mio... who is also looking rather upset and gnashing her teeth. I'm positive there's a connection between the two.

Also, after Beryl finishes blasting Zoi, and is busy gnashing her teeth, they immediately cut to Mio... who is also looking rather upset and gnashing her teeth. I'm positive there's a connection between the two.

Yeah, but why would Queen Beryl want to make herself look ugly? :ph34r:

its weird but my immediate thought when i saw that scene was 'wouldn't it be something if one queen beryl possed Mio and is going after the princess herself'

something which i'm confused about is if the generals were under the Prince's command, at what point does Beryl enter the picture? were they always good and then became evil? or did they become evil b/c of the Prince's actions and his realtionshp with the Princess?

something which i'm confused about is if the generals were under the Prince's command, at what point does Beryl enter the picture? were they always good and then became evil? or did they become evil b/c of the Prince's actions and his realtionshp with the Princess?

We really don't know what happened in this version of the story. No one (except maybe Minako-chan) remembers their past life clearly enough to know how Endymion and Serenity's forbidden love doomed the kingdoms.

All that any of the Shitennou remember is that Zoisite, Nephrite, and Jadeite were killed as a direct result, and that's probably why Kunzite hates Endymion. How Beryl got her sharp fingernails on them has yet to be revealed.

• 2 weeks later...

As for me, I think Mamomru is up to something, I KNOW he is. If he decided to protect Usagi, Kunzite and the others would of gone after him right away reguardless. Zoisite doesn't like Usagi, nor do the others, they would of been trying to do something to forbid him of leaving.

• 3 weeks later...

SPOILER ALERT!!! Do not read further until you've reached episode 34.

Act.33

Ever since Usagi-chan and Mamoru got back together, there have been complications in the way the Sailor Senshi do their job. Rei-chan and Ami-chan get caught by a security guard after failing to eliminate a Yoma. And because security called, they get in trouble with their parents. Ami-chan's mother suggests transferring her to another school after finding out that she's been skipping cram school as well. Rei-chan once again confronts her father and gets a slap on the face for bringing up the subject of leaving her mother alone to die.

Act.34

Feeling her father will continue to harass her, Rei-chan runs away from the shrine and moves into the Sailor Senshi HQ. Ami-chan runs away as well, afraid to confront her mother. They spend the rest of the night cosplaying.

The next day, Rei-chan is again approached by her father's employees. She agrees to meet with her father at the church instead of any restaurant. Once again, nothing's resolved between them.

Ami-chan meets with her mother at the amusement park. Upon receiving a phone call from Luna, she tells her mother that being with her friends is more important than studying. In the end, all four Senshi group together to defeat the rose Yoma that's been stalking Rei-chan. Ami-chan and her mother make amends with each other, while Rei-chan returns to the temple.

Meanwhile, Mamoru is riding his bike when he makes a sudden stop, seeing Mio faint on the road in front of him. What's Queen Beryl up to this time?

Minako-chan and Zoicite confront each other on Usagi-chan and Mamoru's relationship, while Mio tries to hit on Mamoru. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

SPOILER ALERT!!! Do not read further unless you've reached episode 37.

Act.35

After seeing her faint in the middle of the road, Mamoru brings Mio to the hospital, unaware that she's the "eyes and ears" of Queen Beryl. Meanwhile, Sailor Venus and Zoicite make a deal to keep Usagi-chan and Mamoru away from each other. Zoicite gives Minako-chan a musical box with a spell cast on it.

Just when she plays the box to dissolve Usagi-chan's memories of Mamoru, something wrong occurs. Using Mio, Queen Beryl abducts Mamoru. Kunzite once again has a falling out with Queen Beryl and Jadeite. Minako-chan has second thoughts about erasing Usagi-chan's memories and breaks the music box. Mamoru breaks away from Queen Beryl's spell after being cut by Kunzite. And before you know it, Sailor Moon and Prince Endymion fight together again. Sailor Venus runs in to aid our two heroes.

Then, without warning, the sky turns dark. Queen Beryl teleports Kunzite and Jadeite back to the Dark Kingdom. As her way of apologizing, Sailor Venus gives Sailor Moon two tickets to Minako-chan's concert.

It's hard to believe that it took 30+episodes for Usagi-chan to figure out that Minako-chan is Sailor Venus. As Usagi-chan and Mamoru arrive at the concert, Minako-chan passes out during her performance.

Act.36

Minako-chan has been hospitalized once again. Meanwhile, at the Dark Kingdom, Kunzite and Zoicite are being punished for interfering with Queen Beryl's plans.

Rei-chan visits Minako-chan at the hospital, where she finds out that Minako may have only three months to live.

Mamoru once again confronts Mio, who leads him to the riverbank to meet Queen Beryl. As the Sailor Senshi rush to the scene, Beryl unleashes the Shitennou only to have them attempt suicide if Mamoru does not join her.

And finally we get to see some big explosions in this series. Nephrite, Jadeite, Zoicite and Kunzite zap the Sailor Senshi, leaving Sailor Moon standing alone. In a life or death decision, Mamoru approaches Beryl. But before she whisks him away, Sailor Moon's powers once again awaken. Her costume changes and she becomes Princess Sailor Moon. Neither the Shitennou's powers, nor those of Beryl's have any effect on her as she walks forward, holding a big dagger. Desperate to gain Mamoru's loyalty, Beryl has Nephrite commiting suicide. Mamoru approaches Princess Sailor Moon and embraces her, urging her to return to normal. He then decides to join the Dark Kingdom, promising Usagi-chan that he'll return.

Act.37

Nothing much happens here except that Nephrite is resurrected and once again, we see another annoying Sailor Luna transformation sequence. And Princess Sailor Moon makes a shocking revelation: she was responsible for the destruction of both kingdoms of Earth and the moon.

Well, I can't figure it out until the next episode is released.

Edited by areaseven

38 is a recap show, but some of it is new and moves the plot forward. Somebody stabbed Endymion in the past life. We can't see who it is except for their sword. Nephrite, resurrected without his powers, I assume, is now just an a-hole. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

SPOILER ALERT! Do not read further unless you've reached episode 41.

Act.40

Minako-chan plans to quit her singing career, but she doesn't have the heart to tell her manager. Artemis gets help from Rei-chan, which results in a heated rivalry between the two. The rest of the Sailor Senshi get in the mix as they participate in a series of contests. And all because of this, there is not much action here.

Act.41

At Crown Karaoke, Mako-chan saves Motoki from the wrath of Nephrite. The next day, Usagi-chan, Ami-chan, Mako-chan and Naru do volunteer work for a kindergarten class. This prompts Usagi-chan and Ami-chan to devise a plan to bring Mako-chan and Motoki together. However, a Yoma attack leaves Usagi-chan no choice but to reveal her identity as Sailor Moon to Naru. Mako-chan also blows her cover in front of Motoki. Making matters more complicated is the Mystical Silver Crystal, which once again awakens Sailor Moon's true powers and scares off the Yoma. Unfortunately, Princess Sailor Moon carelessly gets Naru injured in the process.

Sailor Moon's true powers continue to awaken as we're counting down to the end of the series.