Mac + vinyl car sticker

deadghost

hi guys I need your help on finding a good pic from mac + that displays nicely as a vinyl sticker on a honda civic. reason being I love import tuners but I love mac + even more (sharon quote :p) so what better way to display it then placeing it on the side of my car. please give any good line art that you guys would think would look good. The car colors might be white, black, or red. I was hopeing if some one could put the sharon apple logo chains crossing this logo of mines. thanks for looking

hi guys I need your help on finding a good pic from mac + that displays nicely as a vinyl sticker on a honda civic. reason being I love import tuners but I love mac + even more (sharon quote :p) so what better way to display it then placeing it on the side of my car. please give any good line art that you guys would think would look good. The car colors might be white, black, or red. I was hopeing if some one could put the sharon apple logo chains crossing this logo of mines. thanks for looking

sorry I cant upload my logo right now, give me some time. :wacko: