Who wants a Destroid Tomahawk?

captain america

Hi everyone. Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated

I plan to begin sculpting my newest project: a 1/72 scale Destroid Tomahawk MBR-04 MK VII very shortly.

The model would be $110.00, and that includes the decals.

As such, I was wondering who would be interested? The model would be based on my previous Destroid Phalanx, and as such would also have a detailed cockpit, detailed chest missile bays, and decals which will also include nose (leg) art :p

Anyone who's interested, just send me a PM with the following information:

-your full name and mailing address

-your email address

-your MW screen name

-the number of kits you'd like

As usual, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask ^_^

John is your resin blended with Crack or something? I cant resist it.

Crack AND crystal meth... It adds flavor! :lol:

I'll be posting the first pics next week in my usual manner; keep an eye on the Samurai Monkey forums.

The detail will be quite similar to what was done on the Phalanx. Incidentally, is the large square thingamabob on the Tomahawk's right shoulder a spotlight? Just checking, as my reference material is all in japanese, and I want to do things right.

Edited by captain america

The left shoulder definitely looks like a searchlight. HWR is correct, the right shoulder is some kind of heavy missile launcher.

Yup, the right shoulder pod holds 6 missiles which look kinda similar to the Phalanx missiles, but with larger fins and I think an extended nosecone. I'll be working closely with my Perfect Memory book, as I usually do ^_^

Too bad John couldnt get Shoji's blessing to produce whatever he wanted without worrying about "corporate" interferance. Talk about opening flood gates huh.

Either way dont pass up on one of Johns kits if you can get it. Best value for moey i have ever seen.

Capt,

What are the odds of some of these being around after the holidays? I would so love to snatch one up, but it's real tight this time of year. Santa has to come to town for my kids - so Daddy's toy purchases have to take a back seat for a bit. Have you set an ordering deadline?

Capt,

What are the odds of some of these being around after the holidays? I would so love to snatch one up, but it's real tight this time of year. Santa has to come to town for my kids - so Daddy's toy purchases have to take a back seat for a bit. Have you set an ordering deadline?

Hi RT.

I'll most likely be casting into January, since it's a long process. If you'd like me to set one aside for you, just LMK.