Good place to buy Styrene

darksoul

Another good place is www.modernplastics.com . They call it HIS (High Impact Styrene). .040 is the thinnest they have. That's where I've gotten all my stock (and a lot of it too ;) ) - MT.

http://www.interstateplastics.com/

They've got great prices on .02, .04, and .06 in small or large sheets. But for some reason, .03 is kinda pricey....

And if you order less than $50 worth, they tack on a $15 small order fee <_<

That's the place I was thinking of.

Dude, check your local yellow pages (or nearest big city) for plastics and you'll more than likely find a dealer where you can purchase 4x8 sheets for $30 bucks.

I found one in Toronto Canada and I'll never buy from the LHS for tiny little sheets again.

Yea i looked locally first.. the nearest place that I could find was a 4 hr round trip (not counting traffic) and a 40"x72" sheet of .04 was 12.00 and a additional 15.00 to have it cut into manageable peaces. by the time i take into account gas and time its just not worth the trip.. I found a place... estreetplastics.com who will sell me 12 24x12" sheets for 36.84 for a 4x6 sheet, shipped... he also had maybe still has some surplus .06 off-white that i bought 20 sheets 11" x 18 1/2" for about 29.00 shipped.

If anyone is looking for smaller sheets in bulk i highly recommend estreetplastics.com they don't have the minimum order fees and such that other company's have.