The Ghost pic thread

Dante74

Actually, the Ghost is dark grey, darker than the early promo pics. It looks great IMO.

Graham

Yeah, but you gotta admit it looks even more lethal in black. . . B))

Hell, you could mod it with recessed gunports and rename it "Ghost Raven" :ph34r:

Think about it, how cool would it be to fly into a dogfight use it (attached) to down a few bogeys. . .

Then activate the "Raven" A.I., auto-maping enemy radar sigs to it.

Pull a cobra manuver, gettison the drone, sicking it on enemy fighters or have it hang tight on your wing and watch it do what it do. . .

AWESOME!!!!!

Edited by DARKWIND

The 1/60 Ghost is way out of scale with the 1/48 VF-1.

Graham

But think of it piggy-back on the 19. . . .ohohohhohohohohoh!

Yeah I know overkill, but just picture it.

Did anyone else notice that Yamato didn't include the air intakes on the top of the Ghost as shown in the Hasegawa box art below? I checked Kawamori's design book and he included them in his sketches, I just don't have a scanner handy to prove it though.

IPB Image

Edited by Dante74

Finished panel lining my Ghost with Tamiya enamel flat black. Some stains are still visible. Removing wth compound later.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Damn, those panel lines are bloody thick. Next target, canopy mold line removal and drill out the air brake.

Edited by dodgethis

Did anyone else notice that Yamato didn't include the air intakes on the top of the Ghost as shown in the Hasegawa box art below? I checked Kawamori's design book and he included them in his sketches, I just don't have a scanner handy to prove it though.

IPB Image

wow, what a big mistake :o

Hi,

I'm currently in Malaysia on work, and decided to buy this combo.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've always gone VF-1's, but this combo has changed my mind on the VF-0's. I think Yamato really needs to sell more value for money toys like this. I'm very impessed with it. And the shoulders and arms seem fine, and the whole thing feels reasonabely tight.

My work colleague gave me funny looks when I started flying it around the motel...

Cheers from the sunny and humid Cyberjaya!

Just got my VF-0A/Ghost combo.

It's looks beautiful!

The Ghost is a bit darker than what the various pics show, but it's still just a little too light formy taste.

I'll panel line it next weekend and post pics when it's all done.

From the look of it all the valks are finally getting to their home bases. . .