The Ghost pic thread

Dante74

Those prices are great, if only shipping is not a arm and a leg.

The expected USA shipping on the Ghost will be $12 for SAL and $23 for EMS

The expected USA shipping on the 1/60 VF-0a/ghost boosters is going to be $56 and up for EMS ONLY.

The final price will only be a little bit cheaper than BBTS.

Much as I've been happy with HLJ in the past, that's why I ordered MP-03, MP-04 and my VF-0A as well as my YF-19 and Shin 0A from BBTS.

The cost is basically a wash, and if I should ever happen to have any sort of problem with the item it's FAR less hassle to deal with a US based company simply due to shipping issues alone.

The extra $10-$15 I might pay at BBTS is well worth the peace of mind to me.

It also paid off well when my MP-03 was missing a thumb out of the box. BBTS were great and had a replacement thumb shipped out to me within a day and it was installed on my MP-03 within 5 days.

I like HLJ, but for big items like this, I'd rather deal with someone more local.

Yes, it should be able to fit on the VF-0S.

Graham

Hi,

Thats good to know i only ask because i don't see any connection points or sockets for the ghost to fit onto the VF 0s that i own. Like the 1/48 vf 1 has sockets for the super pack.

Hi,

I know the VF-0A/Ghost bundle comes with extra dorsal fuel tanks with dents in them for the missile pods, but does it come with undented dorsal fuel tanks if one would like to display the Ghost and VF seperatly ?

Hi,

I know the VF-0A/Ghost bundle comes with extra dorsal fuel tanks with dents in them for the missile pods, but does it come with undented dorsal fuel tanks if one would like to display the Ghost and VF seperatly ?

The VF-0A and S both come with undented removeable fuel tanks. For the bundle pack I'm sure yamato will include the undented ones as well, they can't be that stupid.

Edited by dizman

Excluding the ghost is this the same as the regular VF-0A? It looks exactly the same minus the red logos. I don't own a VF-0A yet but I will get one soon. Not sure which to get though but I do like the red logos in the shin version I just dont like the missiles.

Excluding the ghost is this the same as the regular VF-0A? It looks exactly the same minus the red logos. I don't own a VF-0A yet but I will get one soon. Not sure which to get though but I do like the red logos in the shin version I just dont like the missiles.

No, there are small differences. The Shin 0A has white stripes across the chest and on the shoulders and forearms. Also, Shin's 0A does not have the dark gray stripes on the wings.

I doubt it, but u never know.

seriously though; Graham do u know the answer to the conformal tank question? Will we get ones without the tabs for the oA SHin, and will the stand alone come with tanks to fit it to the 0S?

Yeah Graham, the Pics of the stand alone Camo Drone Ghost only shows the drone itself...no add-ons or whatsoever. So this means that the Camo Drone Ghost will be drone only? No Missiles or fuel tanks whatsoever? Is this the reason why it's a little bit cheap? Can you please clarify this? We would really appreciate it :)

Just have a question about HLJ. Can you cancel pre-orders at any time? Like right when they ask me to pay for my item? Just incase I find it cheaper somewhere else.

If they have to ask you to pay, i guess you are using paypal. All my transactions with them were with credit card so the moment they say "we are now processing your order" there's no turning back.

For your case i guess its still possible.

If they have to ask you to pay, i guess you are using paypal. All my transactions with them were with credit card so the moment they say "we are now processing your order" there's no turning back.

For your case i guess its still possible.

Well actually I haven't preordered yet, nor have I ever from HLJ which is why I'm asking. I'd like to be sure of getting this set but if I found it for cheaper after release I wouldn't want to be stuck with the preorder which is why I asked if you could cancel at any time. I guess that sorta answers my question.

I dont think thats gonna be an issue b/c from the way the Ghost

attaches to the back tail fins they wont be moving and the pack

never folds up so I'm guessing that it'll stay locked in one postion.

post-3216-1166285915_thumb.jpg

It looks funny, the VF-0A with the Ghost on its back. Does it serve any purpose for staying like that, at the back of the valk in battroid mode?

other than being true to the anime? I don't think so... doesn't seem very practical in battroid mode. Then again, the super fast pack set loses a lot of it's practicality in battroid as well.

I pre-ordered the Shin/Ghost VF-0A. I like the Ghost so much that I don't want to take the gamble of waiting for a possible seperate Ghost release. Now I'm hoping for Yamato to start work on a reactive armor for the VF-0S so I can fit the three of them on one detolf shelf.

Just pre-ordered the unmanned QF-2200D-A Ghost unit from hlj, im a bit surprised at the price, usually yamato sell their extra packs at a higher price. Which makes me wonder if this ghost comes with all the missiles etc and also if it can really fit on to a VF-0S.

There was a preorder for the Shin pack on eBay for $195 shipped to the US. I think that was a bit better than I have been seeing it elsewhere... still seems steep to me (but I'm getting more and more cheap). I really think people who preorder should get a break on these products, not just have the first opportunity to pay MSRP.

• 2 weeks later...

There can not be too many concerns about the Ghost, both the Drone and Shin combo are now "order stop" on HLJ until release and HLJ can confirm supply. That has to be a lot of pre-orders.

None of which are mine. :angry:

I pre-ordered the drone from hlj, but then i canceled later on because i began having doubts about its ability to attach to a zero :wacko:

So I'm handling my 0S and I drop it and catch it and in the process I must have bumped the backpack just a hair up higher than I had felt comfortable doing before and voila! No more sloppy backpack and nothing was broken at all. I'm not recommending others try this though. I'm gonna go ahead and pre-order the standalone ghost but it won't be delivered until the shin comes in also :(

I must have bumped the backpack just a hair up higher than I had felt comfortable doing before and voila! No more sloppy backpack and nothing was broken at all. I'm not recommending others try this though.

haha, it took you that long to figure that the backpack goes up. :p

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...9101&st=640

i'm still not ordering the combo set until i hear word of something being done about the shoulders.

In my defense, I've only had the 0S for like a week or two :)

Amenbo says the drone Ghost attaches to the VF-0S so all is good there. I'm placing one big ol' order at the end of the month and I'm gonna have it shipped via boat. I'll let you all know what I think when I get it in July :D