The Sixth Season of 24.

UN Spacy

Yup. Ol Bluetooth Bad Guy from S5 IS Bauer's brother.

I don't think ANYONE was expecting him to show up in that role. Heck, I was half expecting one of the Young Guns to show up.

...and Jack's nephew looked like a male Kim. Hahahaha.

Yup. Ol Bluetooth Bad Guy from S5 IS Bauer's brother.

I don't think ANYONE was expecting him to show up in that role. Heck, I was half expecting one of the Young Guns to show up.

...and Jack's nephew looked like a male Kim. Hahahaha.

Male Kim... ha ha ha ha, Kim Jong Il?

Anyway, cool twist with daddy and older bro being evil

Probably most everybody has seen it by now, but Jack Bauer's brother is that bald nerdy guy who was behind that cartel of businesses/industries backing the Logan presidency last season!!! :o When Joel Sernow and company were doing last season, I wonder if they knew all along that this mysterious guy would turn out to be Jack Bauer's own brother?

Besides Jack's wife and daughter, the show has never elaborated about the rest of Jack's family, until now.

They said that they were going to have a plot thread involving Jack's brother in the audio commentary of the season 5 DVD but scratched it because there was just no room for that to develop with all the other subplots going on.

I wonder if that kid is Jack's...

They said that they were going to have a plot thread involving Jack's brother in the audio commentary of the season 5 DVD but scratched it because there was just no room for that to develop with all the other subplots going on.

I wonder if that kid is Jack's...

It could well be that he is really Jack's son, that blond hair of his didn't come from his mom or his "dad", unless he got the resessive gene from both sides. What's that a 1 in 4 chance? Was the little snipet at the end enough to confirm Jack's father as a bad guy or is there something else out there that I missed? :o

I'm surprised no one else has made any comparisons between Blue-Tooth Graham and our own Graham.

Both are well-connected. Both like to keep secrets. And both have knowledge that we consider vitally important.........[Jack Bauer style]: TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!! [/Jack Bauer style] :lol::p

It is begining to look like at least Jack's father is not a total bad guy after this last episode. It does look like brother Graham is in for a very rough time coming up. The preview very clearly showed us that Jack is going to get his "less than gentle" hands on his brother again, and that should be interesting. After all, Jack does have a reputation for brutality where the bad guys are concerned!

That's why I skip every new preview for 24, it's nice to keep that element of suprise for the following week.

Who wouldv'e thought bluetooth guy from S5 would be Jack's brother. LOL.

I'm hoping Gray will stick around a little longer, nothing like family fued. I could stand to see the master mind being busted out of CTU jail at the end of the day.

As for dad, well, to be honest, I'm not too thrilled with Jack's dad being involved. I was hoping the Gray story line take a little longer to play out.

Paul McCrane was the Robocop guy who got dropped in the toxic waste. But I can't look at him and think about ER. It was weird that in ER, he died from some kind of falling helicopter/crash and the episode where you find out he's Jacks brother, there's a helicopter falling somewhere. Hey maybe Red Forman will show up next season and keep the Robocop alumni all over the show.

I didn't recognize him... that is totally awesome! So there were two Robocop alumni last seaon! :D

The guy who plays Tom Lennox, Peter MacNicol (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_MacNicol), looked familiar so I looked him up and it turns out this is the guy who was the European sounding museum curator in Ghostbusters II! :lol:

To make 24 more interesting, they should have these actors reprising their most famous/infamous roles... Peter Weller as Robocop gone bad, Peter MacNicol as Dr. Janosz Poha, Sean Astin as Samwise, Lou Diamond Phillips as either his character in the Young Guns movies or Stand and Deliver, and so on and so forth. Of course Jack Bauer would turn out to actually be the vampire from Lost Boys explaining his near invincibility!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

After tonights performance by Kiefer he deserves another Emmy.

What a touching moment between Jack and Graem Bauer.

I'm sorry, I don't want to... but I have to.... oh who am I kidding, I enjoy torturing you... bring on the pain inducers. Where is that damned agonizer.... ha ha ha ha

Oh, damn, daddy says my time with you is done... wahhhhhh, he wants to play with you... sorry bro.

Too bad that Jack's dad turned out to be a scumbag after all (no real surprise), but at least it was good to see that Graem suffered for his sins, though it would have been better if he ended up in a vat of acid like in Robocop! :D Hopefully someone will come to the quick realization that it was Jack's dad that offed Graem (all alone in the same room, truth serum stuff still sitting in the room etc.).

As for Morris' kidnapping, I had a hunch before the end of the show that the person that was to be abducted to arm the remaining nukes was going to be a CTU agent or some other existing cast member.

Too bad that Jack's dad turned out to be a scumbag after all (no real surprise), but at least it was good to see that Graem suffered for his sins, though it would have been better if he ended up in a vat of acid like in Robocop! :D Hopefully someone will come to the quick realization that it was Jack's dad that offed Graem (all alone in the same room, truth serum stuff still sitting in the room etc.).

As for Morris' kidnapping, I had a hunch before the end of the show that the person that was to be abducted to arm the remaining nukes was going to be a CTU agent or some other existing cast member.

The next question to ask is where did the info about Morris' little brother being injured originate from? Is Milo, the guy that first brought it up, bad or did he get the info from a bad source. Niether one would surprise me over much.

I'm just glad they didn't go the route of "Morris the Mole." Though I'll admit, they had me worried there for a bit.

As for them figuring out that it was Papa Bauer who offed Graem, we do realize that this is CTU, right? The same group of folks who season after season have a nice handful of moles within their midst. The same people who allowed a terrorist to walk right into their place with Agent Samwise's ID card. And I'm sure I could list more examples, but you get the picture. :p

As fun as it is to watch Jack "interrogate" someone, I don't think he brought his A game for this one. Must be reeling from the Chinese torture, killing Curtis, and worst of all, dealing with his dysfunctional family. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

A few things from last night's episode:

1) After securing his nephew's release, Jack's dad spares Jack probably because he knows that Jack probably has the best chance at resolving the shi..., er, stuff :p , that's taken place. Which leads to...

2) The return of former president Charles Logan! Obviously the last few years have been hard on him. He looks scruffy and out of shape.

3) Regarding Chloe talking about how Morris didn't "motabilize" the liquor... how could I not help but think back to Bill Clinton and how he "did not inhale?" ;)

4) Looks like Tom Lennox didn't end up being a traitor after all, but can he or someone else stop the assassination of Wayne Palmer?

I know the answer to 4 but it's a spoiler best left unanswered. I kinda wish I didn't find out about it in advance.

Somehow I don't think that's the last we've seen of Jack's father - he's most likely just manipulating Jack to his own nefarious ends. Remember we're talking about a guy who offs his son when it suits him, there's no way he lets Jack live out of the goodness in his heart.

Does anyone know what Logan said while has was at the mirror?

I couldn't make out the passage he highlighted in that book. Anyone think he has an alterior motive?

Props to Dr. Bashir for saving Wayne.

Looks like Jack is going to be in deep ISh with another consulate. Hahaha.

All awesome. But then again this is the first time we've seen Jack eat. :lol:

All awesome. But then again this is the first time we've seen Jack eat. :lol:

Clearly, these commercials finally explain why we never see him eat. He just grabs a calorie mate whenever he's off screen.

He was having breakfast with Diane at the beginning of season 5.

And he had a chunk of a carotid artery for a snack earlier this season (the vampire bite scene). :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

WOW! Great episode. Hell hath NO fury than a woman scorned.

ANOTHER informant/mole in CTU?!?!?!?!?! I can't take it anymore.

WTF is Ricky Schroeder doing in my 24? Get him OUTTA here!

LOL. Poor poor Charles Logan.

RIP Mr. Logan... I thought he was gonna pull a Lecter on the ambulance, too bad.

Oh no, there goes the poor evil Republican... nooooooooooo.... now we have to rely on the evil Democrat to be a good foil on 24. Although it's kind of interesting, things looks like they're coming to a rapid conclusion for the muslim terrorist.

I wonder who the mole is... hey... that drone looks like a mini global-hawk.

After all the weasliness and villainy displayed by Charles Logan during season 4 and 5, I actually felt pretty bad to see him die. He was clearly a changed man.

Redemption seems to be a big theme this season, though the counterpoint seems to be that if you take that road there can be a huge price (as in your past sins finally coming back to strike you down once and for all).