All Japan Plamodel Radicon Show 2006 Coverage

The VF-0A w/Ghost pic has been in the VF-0A thread for several months now. There's a copy for quick viewing here: http://members.aol.com/ncc42768/ghost.jpg

(At least I think it's one of Tokyohunter's pics)

Nope, I don't remember taking any pics of the VF-0A w/Ghost. It's probably taken by one of my friends who attened WF with me.

Heya

So any firsthand details about the Wave SDF-1's diecast content and whether it's pre-painted?

Also, what's the info on the Yamato on page 3 of Part Two of your coverage? This is mainly a model kit convention correct? So can I assume that Yamato is a kit?

Thanks and welcome to MacrossWorld ;)

There is no page 3 of my part 2 set gallery. It's all in one page. Please provide a link to what you're refering to.

Thanks for the pics! It's good to be able to see a comparison between the SRW kits, particularly Daizengar(!) and Huckebein Mk-III. Can't believe it's bigger than the SRX. Is that the 1/100 Huckebein Mk-II, btw? It doesn't look that big for a 1/100.

SRX is not in scale with the rest of the kits. If they made it in scale, it would probably be around 12" tall. All SRW kits are non-scale.

Heya

So any firsthand details about the Wave SDF-1's diecast content and whether it's pre-painted?

Also, what's the info on the Yamato on page 3 of Part Two of your coverage? This is mainly a model kit convention correct? So can I assume that Yamato is a kit?

Thanks and welcome to MacrossWorld ;)

I was able to understand what you meant, as well as go directly to the pics.

And for what its worth, In my opinion it looks like a very highly detailed model kit or kits. Detail is amazing!

It's a 1/350 scale kit, comes with remote control to control the turrets, lights, and sound. Price - 47,250 yen. Comes with the main Yamato crew at 1/350 scale which is microscopic in size like around 3mm.

CRIKEY! 47,250!?!?!?!?!? My gosh that's gotta be the most expensive Yamato item ever made.

For that price I sure hope it's already prebuilt.

uh, i'm pretty sure there's a page three, it even says it in the url, but whatever, UN Spacy asked the same question which you were able to understand.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/18251255@N00/...7020472/?page=3

Ah, I didn't notice the url having a page 3 there. This should be the actual link but it's the same thing anyway.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/18251255@N00/...57594337020472/

There are several Yamatos there including the small scale kits so I'm not quite sure which ones you guys are refering to so I just assumed that you guys are refering to the 1/350 scale one and provided the answer.