Graham's Sig

EXO

Whatever it might be, it sure is something that has not been announced yet so far, else Mr G would have told us that.

After Eons untold.....

- suggests that it is something that might have been from a long time ago?

A wind of change......

- suggests a fresh perspective on something that was done previously, or even previously done by a different company than Yamato

The second coming?...

- Using "The" instead of "A" suggests something definitive or very representative, and not just any random selection.

- Second coming suggests something that will definitely awe us greatly and/or people have been anticipating it since it was first seen on screen or otherwise

Any ideas people?

I'd like to think that Yamato is returning to the 1/72 scale. Or perhaps redoing that 1/100 VF-0.

But I'd sooner believe in Yamato doing a VF-25.

Whatever it might be, it sure is something that has not been announced yet so far, else Mr G would have told us that.

After Eons untold.....

- suggests that it is something that might have been from a long time ago?

A wind of change......

- suggests a fresh perspective on something that was done previously, or even previously done by a different company than Yamato

The second coming?...

- Using "The" instead of "A" suggests something definitive or very representative, and not just any random selection.

- Second coming suggests something that will definitely awe us greatly and/or people have been anticipating it since it was first seen on screen or otherwise

Any ideas people?

Maybe he was referring to the SDF-1. It was an old sig right? But now we already know about the SDF-1. Just another shot in the dark.

Maybe he was referring to the SDF-1. It was an old sig right? But now we already know about the SDF-1. Just another shot in the dark.

True...

But we HAVEN'T seen a painted, or transformed version of it yet! But honestly, its probably going to be the announcement that Yamato has somehow dodged the old Harmony Gold/Big West legal nightmare and pulled of the miracle of procuring the license to Macross 7 et al, like a few others have speculated...

OR...

Yamato is going to drop a 1/60 VF-4 on us in both "Flashback" colors and game colors. Who knows?

But Graham has already stated that the chances of there being a VF-4 are pretty low... I'll bet it has something to do with the third VF that he didn't name other than the VF-0D and the VF-4...

Frankly we are going around in circles here :p

Yo Mr G,

If it is something that has already been officially/unofficially announced, let us know already, not nice for us to speculate what is already known! :lol:

If it isn't, please throw us a bone down here! B)) Ain't nice going round in circles! :rolleyes:

Cut him some slack, BlueMax!

It's not everyday that he pulls our puppet strings in his god-like way like this. Let him have a LITTLE fun before he makes known whatever this big news is. :lol:

After eons untold, a wind of change? The second coming?

I KNOW I KNOW...

think about it, in Macross, eons untold = took eons to return... wind of change = will return and change something... second coming = the end, anyone who has watch Dynamite 7 and payed attention to the retarded story should know this

what drifted for eons, returned and something changed for the Zolans???

a singing 1/60 Space Whale

God, I hated Macross 7 dynamite with a passion

OR...

Yamato is going to drop a 1/60 VF-4 on us in both "Flashback" colors and game colors. Who knows?

If only. That would be the only one I would buy two or three of. Not diffrent paint but the same one.

Come on Yamato make us a 1/60 VF-4 already.

It's patently obvious that this is the correct answer:

A Kadun cries VF-0D!!!!!

We're going to get Shin's Trainer.

It makes perfect sense.

Given how the VF-OA was pretty QCrwed (QC-screwed) over, the fighter deserves another go. This would be a nice way to make ammends.

Oh - and they can make it a two seater and therefore include - I dunno -a little Mao figure.

If they're really inventive, they'll give us Sarah riding that hard-as-rock protoculture phalic symbol as well :)

Yay.

Pete

sounds like another "v.2" of something we've already seen... VA-6? all new Q-rau?

I vote for a Regult. :lol:

I too, but seems chances are low..seems more plausible to be a transformable toy.

Messanic??? Messiah??????!!! VF-25 by Yamato?!?!

The unspeakable Valk?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :o

I wish too...but too early, Bandai is still milking the latest VF, so I am not holding my breath for Yamato to take on the Messiah so quickly.

ANOTHER new toy (line?) from Yamato in times of economic turmoil?! curse the financial crisis, I am taking a loan to buy more toys!

Suddenly I think of something...

I wondered why Yamato care for VF-11B, which is not essentially a hot valk, and they need to do the engineering for transformation. The production cost is high too (comparing to a Spartan, which they are reluctant to issue). Of course they can issue some color variations. But it wouldn't be a big hit with "Yamato original" colors I guess, after all it's not a VF-1, 19 or 21/22.

M7!

According to Mac Mech Manual, there are the Millia 11B, pink 11B, and three other canon variations of 11C. And there's a 11D too.

Now that justifies the engr and molding cost!

And so while I was considering about getting a VF-11B next week, I am thinking twice. I may get the Millia 11B instead later. (I am a blind follower of M&M) Depends on the price... But it seems that we'll have more variations to choose from.

I wondered why Yamato care for VF-11B, which is not essentially a hot valk, and they need to do the engineering for transformation. The production cost is high too (comparing to a Spartan, which they are reluctant to issue). Of course they can issue some color variations. But it wouldn't be a big hit with "Yamato original" colors I guess, after all it's not a VF-1, 19 or 21/22.

M7!

According to Mac Mech Manual, there are the Millia 11B, pink 11B, and three other canon variations of 11C. And there's a 11D too.

And so while I was considering about getting a VF-11B next week, I am thinking twice. I may get the Millia 11B instead later. (I am a blind follower of M&M) Depends on the price... But it seems that we'll have more variations to choose from.

I don't think Yamato needs those schemes to milk the molds. Stealth and Woodland schemes comes to mind.

I think Graham went too cryptic this time around.

M7!

Not a hot Valk?? I have loved it ever since I first saw it. Granted the 19 and 22 are far more popular since they were the spot lights in Mac+ and then were featured in Mac 7 but the VF-11 is featured all through Mac 7 and the main issue Valk. Plus it has a bayonet on the freaking gun, oh the cool things I will do with that.

Not a hot Valk?? I have loved it ever since I first saw it. Granted the 19 and 22 are far more popular since they were the spot lights in Mac+ and then were featured in Mac 7 but the VF-11 is featured all through Mac 7 and the main issue Valk. Plus it has a bayonet on the freaking gun, oh the cool things I will do with that.

That's what I meant... the 19 and 22 are far more popular to casual buyers. The VF-11 is for more hard-core fans (like the MWers). From business perspective, the casual buyers are more important - they are the majority, and we MWers would be interested in almost anything they dump out of the production line.

Didn't mean it doesn't look good; personally I passed the YF 21, but tempted to get VF-11B too.