Graham's Sig

EXO

I know what you mean eugimon. If it is the VF-0D, I'm sad to say I won't be getting it. Unless they completely redo the shoulder and arms so that they won't break, and there've been reviews to testify that they don't break (add a few months of wait to make sure that time has passed and that no breakages have occured yet).

And, if it is thee VA-3... :) Well, I hate that one, so I won't get it.

I'd like it to be the VF-0D, it's definatly my favorite from Mac-0. But honestly I can't think of anything from any Macross series (that I've seen) that fits with Grahams latest clue.

My thoughts:

VF-0D - Penetrated water, gets Saturated with water

YF-21 - Penetrated a sky Saturated with missles -> but this has been announced, no need for clues now.

Mac-0 ver. Monster - Pentrates anything, Saturates everything with radiation (reactor shells)

Ooh, yeah! M0 monster, in 1/60th! :D

What would that be, about 3' long, right?

~Luke

It's been done before with the HWR-MK II Monster. Was set to be released, but the price made it unattainable. (IIRC, it was set at 35000Y-40000Y)

That was one massive mutha!!!

Whatever it is, it sure has him very happy. He even added the "(yes, this is a clue)" bit.

The word Penetration can be applied to every VF, since they're all weapons. Therefore the clue lies in the Saturation part.

C'mon Graham, we don't have enough to work with that clue. We need something more.

Edited by Lonely Soldier Boy

Okay, I'll throw out my wild idea.......

Saturation Penetration = Daedalus Attack?

"Penetrate" a Zent' hull and "saturate" it with Destroid weapons of death?

So, would that mean a larger scale, TV-version of the SDF-1?! :ph34r:

Man... it's already been announced...

There's a new Minmay doll coming out and Graham has big wet plans for it...

DUH!

That would also explain why he seems so happy in his sig :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously now: Maybe Dobber is right when he says that maybe Yamato is making a toy we saturated them with requests of. I believe the VF-2ss was the winner on the last poll? Or was it the VF-17? I don't remember.

I wanted to ask Graham if he still has those Q&A meetings with the Yamato people where he can relay questions to them about things we are concerned about or would like to see them do? I wanted to start a thread about this, but I guess a post should suffice.

Graham, if you're reading this, I wanted to know if you can convince Yamato to start packing the 1/48 VF-1's with the side covers that come with the GBP armor parts and maybe the neck piece that comes with the Super/Strike armor parts. I really like these parts as I think they complete the 1/48's, and I don't like the gaps that they have in Battroid mode. What about the possibility of fixed-pose DYRL hands such as the ones that come with the GBP armor, but slightly smaller? I wouldn't mind paying more to have these parts already included with the Valkyries. I don't want to have to buy GBP armor or Super/Strike parts just for these accessories. I know Alex (nightmareB4macross) was making these last year, but I don't know if he's going to do them anymore. So, what do you guys think about this?

These parts don't really have anything to do with the perfect transformation. They're just add-on parts like the intake covers. I don't see how big of a deal it would be to add a few more parts to the package like they did with the TV-style hands. They wouldn't even need to redesign the package if they didn't want to. There's plenty of unused space in the inner box under the plastic trays. And it's not as if they're making these parts from scratch. They already have the molds, and they are simple one piece parts.

Edited by sidearmsalpha

I wanted to ask Graham if he still has those Q&A meetings with the Yamato people where he can relay questions to them about things we are concerned about or would like to see them do? I wanted to start a thread about this, but I guess a post should suffice.

Graham, if you're reading this, I wanted to know if you can convince Yamato to start packing the 1/48 VF-1's with the side covers that come with the GBP armor parts and maybe the neck piece that comes with the Super/Strike armor parts. I really like these parts as I think they complete the 1/48's, and I don't like the gaps that they have in Battroid mode. What about the possibility of fixed-pose DYRL hands such as the ones that come with the GBP armor, but slightly smaller? I wouldn't mind paying more to have these parts already included with the Valkyries. I don't want to have to buy GBP armor or Super/Strike parts just for these accessories. I know Alex (nightmareB4macross) was making these last year, but I don't know if he's going to do them anymore. So, what do you guys think about this?

That's not a bad idea. I only started recasting the side covers and accessories, so as to complete the look and feel of my valkyries. I really do like how the side covers, hands, neck-piece, and various other bits, make valk look as it should.

^_^VF-1D

****My shop will open soon, better than ever. Just keep and eye out. With all the bells and wistles.

:rolleyes:

Yamato no longer have a physical office in Hong Kong, so I don't meet with them every week, face-to-face like I used to.

However, I still talk with them on the phone usually at least once a week, as well as regular email correspondence. Occasionally there are dry spells though with no communication for a few weeks if they are really busy.

About every 2-3 months, my contact in Japan usually visits Hong Kong and we get together for drinks and dinner, so that's always a good time to discuss issues.

So basically, yes, if you have any request or concerns I can easily pass them on.

Graham

Yamato no longer have a physical office in Hong Kong, so I don't meet with them every week, face-to-face like I used to.

However, I still talk with them on the phone usually at least once a week, as well as regular email correspondence. Occasionally there are dry spells though with no communication for a few weeks if they are really busy.

About every 2-3 months, my contact in Japan usually visits Hong Kong and we get together for drinks and dinner, so that's always a good time to discuss issues.

So basically, yes, if you have any request or concerns I can easily pass them on.

Graham

PM sent.