d20 Mecha Macross

twich

Hey Guys,

I have been eagerly awaiting the release of d20 mecha from Guardians of Order(which I think comes out next month), I have gotten their release of Big Eyes, Small Mouth d20 and it really has gotten me into the swing of wanting to run a game in d20 using Macross mecha! The problem is that I really don't know what to make the stats out to be so that they truly represent the mecha faithfully, while not being too overly powerful for the players. I am thinking of running this game in the time era of 2050's, so the mecha that will be used by the players will probably be the VF-19 and maybe the VF-22S. I was thinking of using the Anti-UN as the "bad" guys, maybe with some help of some rogue zentraedi. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for making stats for these mechs, or maybe a useful conversion for the Palladium stats that are out there?

Please offer up any ideas or contributions to this.....I think that the d20 Mecha Compendium is a good resource, but again, I don't want to make the players mechs too powerful, so that the challenge of enemies will be non existant.

Thanks for any help guys!

Larry :blink: