Gathering interest on a variable VF-4 resin project!

Valk009

Definitely in!

UNSpacy

Hi guys,

I have been contacted by several members here to recast the SHE made VF-4 fully variable resin kit.

I have discussed it with my caster friend and might possibly go ahead with the project if there are sufficient interest.

The plannned kit, which will include all necessary screws, brass rods and most importantly, the now long out of production ball joints. Each kit costs US$100 and worldwide shipping via first class registered air mail at US$20.50 for one kit and US$28.50 for two kits.

Let me know ^_^

"add me in, but I hope it will not take as long as other projects in the past...lol no disrespect."

I guarantee before end of November, the last project took so long because one of my friend was too lazy. This time he he not involved :p

• 2 weeks later...

if this is based on the SHE version I will take one, i can pay asap. please let me know what info you need from me.

chris

• 2 weeks later...

I doubt I will recast any other SHE kits as most are already available in toys, which are honestly better.

The only other SHE kit I might think of is the VF-5000B but before this has any chance; first I will concentrate in delivering some own production scratch builds. Two are currently in the pipeline :p