Street Fighter II: The Later Years

Oh how funny would it be if they made Chun Li trailer trash Her hair's all matted and she's overweight, she's got at least one "barbed wire" tatoo around her arm, cirgarette in mouth wearing clothes from 1985

I like it! Now I'm trying to imagine what kind of future would be best for all the characters. What the hell becomes of a sumo wrestler after they retire??

I like it! Now I'm trying to imagine what kind of future would be best for all the characters. What the hell becomes of a sumo wrestler after they retire??

Hehehe. like Metal Massacre said, it should be a weight loss thing. He could be doing infomercials or the weightloss marketing convention circuit :)

A yaki soba (fried noddles) or ramen vendor perhaps.

Hehehe. like Metal Massacre said, it should be a weight loss thing. He could be doing infomercials or the weightloss marketing convention circuit :)

Or maybe DEAD.

That's a sad future for most sumo wrestlers after retirement, due to high cholesterol, fat and heart-fatigue conditions.

Oops, this was supposed to be a funny thread, rite? My mistake! :lol:

Oh shiet. I've been to the place they're filming the Zangief scene at!

BARCADE!

Old school arcade games (like Zaxxon, Breakout, Punchout, Dig Dug, etc) and GREAT beers on tap ftw.

I was playing SFII on XBLA with Apollo last night and he told me to watch this. Damn was that hilarious. I musta missed it when it was posted here earlier. LOL.

Hey you found it. :)

Hopefully we don't have connection or hosting problems again. :D

they become gangsta rappers. here's the proof:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-dqw7pDiO54

• 1 month later...