Zoids

I dont know what the issue is here

K-Zoids are virtually MG of the Zoids world. Pieces are color coded. They come with great decals

You panel line them with Gundam Markers

You can even paint accents for hoses shocks etc , although you wont even have to do that

Dont belive me ask Dalong.net

He doesnt paint any of his stuff. While i have a whole airbrush kit i never use it I find panel lining good decaling and the odd paint accents work just fine

you can get mr.paint clear coat and voila

basically you can paint any toy

here is my example of toy that needed accents

DevisFace.jpg

DeviUnfinished.jpg

I am not doubting your skills, sir. But I believe that toy is in dire need of a sober design.

my interest in macross started to wane after

i discovered cracks on my 1a's shoulders.

my last purchase was the 11b. as such,

i have started to collect koto zoids instead.

have pre-ordered the iron kong and i am

planning on getting the wolf. am wishing

that they will be re-issuing the saber. can't

believe i missed out on these beauties!

• 1 month later...
my interest in macross started to wane after

i discovered cracks on my 1a's shoulders.

my last purchase was the 11b. as such,

i have started to collect koto zoids instead.

have pre-ordered the iron kong and i am

planning on getting the wolf. am wishing

that they will be re-issuing the saber. can't

believe i missed out on these beauties!

If your getting the wolf get the Blue Command Wolf. It has the nicest Weapons and and comes with the original Weapons

The Red and Black Saber with Gatling Beam Gun is the one to get

Stay away from the maggots no different then the tomy ones

Get the Genosaur over the Geno Breaker. The Tomy Version of Geno Breaker is just as nice.

And If I were you get this one too

Kotobukiya RZ 028 Blade Liger AB Leon 1/72 Zoids K10167

Awesome kit

Me I have been waiting for the Gun Sniper Naomi Colors with Weasel Unit.

post-4512-1260587971_thumb.jpgtra wepons

I too want the Iron Kong. But Wait until they release the MKII. The original tomy one goes for 250US. So for about 100 bucks the Kotobukiya will be nicer at a decent price

Oh and the red horn will be sweet too

Some Revoltech Zoids

post-4512-1260588685_thumb.jpg

post-4512-1260588685_thumb.jpg

post-4512-1260588722_thumb.jpg

post-4512-1260588741_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
I noticed that they also show normal colors with Wild Weasel. Is that combo going to be released too, or is that just showing what you can do if you own both and are willing to repaint a bit?

Hard to say, it would be nice though. less painting all around. I find it odd that they actually released the Wild weasel with Naomi's gun sniper considering she never used it in the whole show.

personally I'd love to see a Lina special with the wild weasel and 2 of the Gatling guns from the Schubaltz saber tiger. :D

so would this be called "Beast King GoLiger" or "Defender of the Universe Ligertron" ?

I think they can call it the coolest thing ever made.

Heh, I so want a Koto Iron Kong too.

My first Zoid was the EZ-015 Iron Kong and after completing it, I really wanted articulation so that I could pose it. The design of the IK is one of the all time mecha greats IMHO.

But I will wait for the IK Mk2 or PK. Never liked the 6 shot missile launcher. Energy weapons damnagit!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Finally ran across some of my assembled Zoids.

Here's my Liger Zero with the Schneider parts on. I've got a poo ton more somewhere including the other armour parts.

th_ZoidsLigerZeroSchneider3-16-2010001.jpg

th_ZoidsLigerZeroSchneider3-16-2010002.jpg

th_ZoidsLigerZeroSchneider3-16-2010003.jpg

th_ZoidsLigerZeroSchneider3-16-2010004.jpg

I'd really like to get the Naomi Fluegel Gun Sniper model kit but I already have way too much stuff :lol:

• 1 month later...
Zoids from Yamato?

http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/2010/04/hg-...from-hobby.html

Hope these are action figures in a consistent scale, and not more model kits.

fully articulated 1/60 zoid toys maybe? oh god :wub: (now if only Bandai would take a stab at this. SoC zoids... yum )

am wishing that they will be re-issuing the saber.

Ask and you shall receive

The Great Saber version w/CP-02(due in May) looks very nice as well.

@Slammer

Agreed.

This being from Yamato and all, it's going to be absurdly high priced. The least they could do is give us something a little more creative than a Zoid that has already seen too many variations to count.

Shield Liger/Blade Liger=overrated & oversaturated, wouldn't spend a dime for another. Yammie Reese Genosaurer, Shadow Fox, Storm Sworder, Konig Wolf, Rev Raptor or Champ 'Horn, now those are some Zoids I would pay dearly for.

Edited by ambient73

I`m in total agreement on those zoids Ambient73. the Shield Liger... yeah, I liked what the HMM version did to the original but due to circumstances I got TWO shield ligers and a Shield Liger MK II that I`m finishing up. in fact, and this is not meant in a negative way, screw all liger types for a while! where`s my Gojulas? where`s a nice HMM Helcat? or a kickass Gustav? preferably Moonbey`s. I mean, we got the other two of that little band, Van, Fiona and their Blade Liger and Irvine with his Command Wolf... finish the team and then do Bit`s team. I mean, they`ve got Naomi and with a little bit of work Leena...

• 3 weeks later...

Check this out guys:

http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/2010/05/12000-macross-sdf-1-others-from.html

scroll down the page and you will yamato's new shield liger. I can't really tell if

it is a model kit or a toy, but it looks good all the same. I really love the proportions

of the liger itself.

Looks really promising.

-Archer

That Yammy Liger looks amazing

Im 90% sure thats not a kit. Yamato is not know for kits and I think they cant top Kotobukiya on detail and design

Yeah, but I think that is just our eyes playing tricks on us because the liger looks big in comparison to the people behind it.

The Paradox effect I think is what they call it.

DSC01977.jpg

DSC01976.jpg

DSC01974.jpg

DSC02121.jpg

DSC02077.jpg

zoids that kotobukita or yammy must do but then i will have no room

Which series is the Koening Wolf from?

It's from the Fuzors. If you haven't seen it, don't watch it. Fuzor's was terrible, it made me almost stop liking Zoids all together. It's also why we didn't get Zoids Genesis in the US, which sucks because Genesis was good and that makes Fuzors suck even more.

I have not really seen Fuzors (thankfully) but I was under the impression that the White Konig Wolf was from a web comic? That is where I saw it before I decided to import one and the missile + rifle accessories for a friend. They sold out pretty fast on HLJ so I felt kind of lucky to have gotten them. I wonder if my buddy even still has it sometimes. He had panel lined it up pretty nicely which gave some great contrast against the stark white base.