Heroes

Dangard Ace

with Sprague locked down in Primatech, I guess that temporarily negates Peter going Nuclear in New York.

Guess we'll see how well they can detain Sprague since they did such a good job with Sylar.

Pretty dumb that they didn't have the Haitian mindwipe Sylar while they had him in custody.

Probably couldn't mindwipe Sylar because they don't know how his powers work. For all they know it could be memory retention that allows him to duplicate others abilities. They should've done what HRG suggested. Kill him and get it over with.

Characters in that episode:

Claire - proves she's a Hero by tranqing an exploding Ted, taking a bullet for mom and "You want me to play dead? I'm not Mr. Muggles!"

HRG - willing to sacrifice everything to save his baby girl.

Sandra Bennet - finally stops acting like a ditz and acts like a mom.

Lyle Bennet - why is he still alive?

Matt - HRG's new partner?

Ted - psycho boy!

Thompson - HRG's superior

Claude - was HRG's senior partner in the Company

Haitian - is working for someone who is more important in Claire's life then HRG

Mr. Nakamura - works/upper management in the Company

Kid Hiro - likes his gameboy

New "Hero" - is hot, works for the Company and is going to clean up HRG's mess

Oh man... you guys are gonna KILL me!

So I ran into Hayden Panettiere at the 3rd Street Promenade today where we were filming some new show. And she was just standing there watching the cameras... so I motioned her over and told her to get away from the line of sight. And she kinda gave me attitude. "We (her and her friend) were no way in that shot!" So I laughed and I told her that I knew she knew where the camera was pointing and I just wanted to call her over to tell her how cool her show was. And she got all happy and thanked me. Then some dumbass pulled me away and she decided to leave but she said "bye" before she took off. And I told her that the episode the night before was awesome. She thanked me again and left.

But the sucky thing was the whole time I was holding my camera phone cuz I was talking to someone prior... did I even think about getting her pic? NOPE!

Anyway... after that I ran into Rohby... haha.

I guess I didn't get to save the cheerleader. :(

So I ran into Hayden Panettiere at the 3rd Street Promenade today where we were filming some new show. And she was just standing there watching the cameras... so I motioned her over and told her to get away from the line of sight. And she kinda gave me attitude. "We (her and her friend) were no way in that shot!" So I laughed and I told her that I knew she knew where the camera was pointing and I just wanted to call her over to tell her how cool her show was. And she got all happy and thanked me. Then some dumbass pulled me away and she decided to leave but she said "bye" before she took off. And I told her that the episode the night before was awesome. She thanked me again and left.

But the sucky thing was the whole time I was holding my camera phone cuz I was talking to someone prior... did I even think about getting her pic? NOPE!

Yeah, your story sucks! Plus, I thought you said "she spanked me again and left". We all know where my mind was. :o

I don't believe you. First the Cheerleader and then Rohby??? No pics! Boo I say. Booooo!!!!

j/k

I'm guessing the new girl had some sort of lie detection or telepathy ability. Bennett's boss was obviously testing him.

You're reading too much into it. According to 9th Wonder, she's a hottie with an un-glamourous ability. According to NBC she's an illusive hero.

I rewatched last weeks ep. Can't believe I missed this line:

"I believe in fate, karma and I'm not just saying that because you're Indian, Mohinder."

For whatever reason, I find it funny.

They definitely have to kill Sylar off this season. According to the promo pics, Sylar gets to see the map and the list on Mohinder's computer. With his memory, that means unless a whole lot of people are going to die, or else he has to die. Secondly, I think Claire will die at some point in this season. Just a feeling.

I'm excited! A Peter vs Sylar faceoff!

vinnie

Oh one last thing: Since Peter has to think about how he feels when he met someone special to use their power, if he doesn't know they have a power, he can't use it. In other words, since he is unaware of Sylar's cyrokinesis power, he's not able to use it, even if he has it in him.

Theoretically, Peter could have tons of powers he is unaware of due to having casually passing people who had powers.

Also, Simone's father HAS to be involved in this somehow... It just seems too coincidental otherwise.

vinnie

snip . Secondly, I think Claire will die at some point in this season. Just a feeling.

Snip

Geez, how many times a season do you want her to die?

A) attempt #6

B) branch in head

c) car crash

d) as far as you know attempt #1

e) shot by matt

Plus Hayden's already signed up for Season 2. :p

Peter and Sylar = too powerful. Time to kill them both off. I'm not here to watch Dragonball Z. :D

Small note about season 2:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?c...=0&id=40354

Tim Kring, creator of NBC's hit series Heroes, told SCI FI Wire that the upcoming second season will constitute a new volume in the multi-volume series, with new characters and an entirely new storyline. "If you remember, the opening of the pilot pronounced the episode as the beginning of Volume One," Kring said in an interview. "Volume One comes to a conclusion at the end of episode 23, and Volume Two starts with the opening of season two. And Volume Two is a different story." ...more

This could backfire if they alter it too much. If some of the actors get next season off, that could cause problems with contracts.

Small note about season 2:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?c...=0&id=40354

This could backfire if they alter it too much. If some of the actors get next season off, that could cause problems with contracts.

my guess would be they would keep the core cast of heroes as well as keeping major arcs moving, like the whole corporation thing. But the focus of season 2 will be different, I doubt they'll still be trying to save new york, for example.

my guess would be they would keep the core cast of heroes as well as keeping major arcs moving, like the whole corporation thing. But the focus of season 2 will be different, I doubt they'll still be trying to save new york, for example.

It's probably a convient way of getting rid of the unlikeable characters. They just "go their own separate ways" instead of killing them.

Practically everyone's in the latest Hero episode since it's the last before the 5 weeks hiatus till the seasons ending(5 more to go!).

Some people grow balls. Some are revealed to be xxxxxx. Some are in a whole lot of crap. AND someone's bangs get lopped off. haha!

I think DA should change his title to "Mod who gets to see Heroes before you do"

Haha! As long as the Black Donelly's are being shown by Global tv on Mondays I get my Heroes on Sundays'. I watch NBC's Monday broadcast for the next weeks trailer. :D

It's kinda hard to top last weeks episode.

I liked Ando's return. If he dies at the end I might just cry :( (MIGHT!). So they got that dude playing Linderman, good choice. I think his hint means the next season will take place 2-3 years from this one.

And APRIL 23?! WTF?

And I thought the whole point of the winter break was to avoid breaks like these. Well, see ya in April. At least Peter and Sylar will have a good fight when we come back.

Probably couldn't mindwipe Sylar because they don't know how his powers work. For all they know it could be memory retention that allows him to duplicate others abilities. They should've done what HRG suggested. Kill him and get it over with.

Characters in that episode:

Claire - proves she's a Hero by tranqing an exploding Ted, taking a bullet for mom and "You want me to play dead? I'm not Mr. Muggles!"

HRG - willing to sacrifice everything to save his baby girl.

Sandra Bennet - finally stops acting like a ditz and acts like a mom.

Lyle Bennet - why is he still alive?

Matt - HRG's new partner?

Ted - psycho boy!

Thompson - HRG's superior

Claude - was HRG's senior partner in the Company

Haitian - is working for someone who is more important in Claire's life then HRG

Mr. Nakamura - works/upper management in the Company

Kid Hiro - likes his gameboy

New "Hero" - is hot, works for the Company and is going to clean up HRG's mess

Here's a thought how come the hyperdermic Didnt melt when Claire tried to Stab Teddy!?!?

Ok whats this about being gone til the 23rd of April? Why???? Monday nights and Heros is my traditon...2 of my friends come over we do dinner and snuggle up on couch. Nice relaxing time in a busy fast paced week. Also where can i get these graphic novels at I would really like to see them?

Here's a thought how come the hyperdermic Didnt melt when Claire tried to Stab Teddy!?!?

Well, to quote a competing design group from way-back-when, "Well, um, it's all made out of titanium, so it's fine." :unsure::p

Great episode, they covered a lot of stuff.

Some random thoughts and questions:

I thought the part where Suresh tortured Sylar with the tuning fork was great (kinda funny that he happened to have one around)

If Suresh creates a new list of Specials, won't Sylar be able to memorize the whole thing (assuming he absorbed Charlies power before he killed her in the kitchen)?

Huh, so Nathan has two sons? Have they ever showed them? I wonder what their powers are if any.

Interesting that Nikki is now able to take control briefly.

Man, now that Hiro has his powers back he really needs to hone his skills and not randomly jump.

Parkman's pregnant wife is gonna kill him for leaving to Texas and not calling for how long now?

The new girl could be an interesting way to keep Sprague in check. She could just take on the appearance of his dead wife and they'd be able to manipulate him.

And Linderman....does he have some kind of pre-cognitive power?

So it looks like definitely have two, and possibly three, factions: Mrs Pertrelli, the OWI and Linderman, who may or may not be aligned with one of the other two.

It also looks like we know how Peter gets his scar.

Edited by JELEINEN