Heroes

Dangard Ace

This show keeps getting better and better. But if Peter goes Anakin on me I'm going to be mad. Hiro made me sad.

Peter going evil would be awesome, but then again there's already Sylar. But I love unexpected plot twists like that. I love the girl that can access the internet without a computer. I'm sending her a pop-up right now... :D

Did Peter ever meet Eden? In "Collisions", Peter goes to meet Mohinder. I can't remember if Eden was present or not. On top of it Eden was the next door neighbor. How close does he have to be to absorb people's powers?

Reason I asked is because when Peter uses his TK to push Isaac back, his voice changed. I didn't know if that was to reflect Eden's powers or not.

Who's more powerful? Peter or Sylar? The answer should be Peter since as soon as he meets Sylar, he'll have all of Sylar's abilities, but Sylar won't have any of his. On top of it, Peter's got TK, healing, invisibility, mind reading and time manipulation. Sylar's screwed. He's only got TK, cyrogenesis, eidetic memory, cyrogenesis, super hearing, and tactile molecular manipulation. It's going to be pretty hard for Sylar to take Peter down with only TK and cyrogenesis being ranged offensive powers.

Peter might go bad for a whiles, but not permanently. There's no reason why Future Hiro would collaborate with him if he was truly bad forever.

Can't wait for next week to see the Bennet showdown!

vinnie

I figured his voice changed because Sylar's often does. Either it's associated with TK for some reason, or it's a Sylar thing, or whatever. But not because of Eden IMHO.

Yeah. TK distorting the sound or something like that seems to be the cause. It didn't have any mind control aspect to it.

I thought it was funny seeing Sylar having a hard time dealing with the hearing power. Serves the bastard right.

Woot! Heroes next episode, "Company Man" is really really good. It focuses on HRG and Claire. Claire proves she's a Hero in this episode. One of the good guys.

Sulu, Claude, Ted, Matt, Thompson, the rest of the Bennet family appear too.

Canada got Heroes one day early. :p

Hello yall! Ok I'm new around here and have been reading your post over the past few days. Im a fan of Heros myself and I missed last weeks episode :( Can some one please fill me in on what happened? Im hopefully not gonna miss it toonight so i can try to catch up on things. Thanks !!! :)

Hello yall! Ok I'm new around here and have been reading your post over the past few days. Im a fan of Heros myself and I missed last weeks episode :( Can some one please fill me in on what happened? Im hopefully not gonna miss it toonight so i can try to catch up on things. Thanks !!! :)

you can watch full episodes on nbc.com if you missed it.

Any one else laugh when Simone got shot?? I just knew she was gonna buy it.

I didnt think that she'd die. I figured they'd let the love triangle last a few more episodes.

I'm looking forward to see Claire and "Dear Dad" tonight.

I didnt think that she'd die. I figured they'd let the love triangle last a few more episodes.

I'm looking forward to see Claire and "Dear Dad" tonight.

Well, the preview of next episode had her walking around, but who knows what twist it could be.

Holy crap that was an awesome episode! I teared up at the end. That was an awesome performance! The music was perfect. The question is where does it go from here??? This is the best episode yet! And we got a look at the organization.

Does Sulu know about Hiro??? What will happen when Hiro finds out?

vinnie

Does Sulu know about Hiro??? What will happen when Hiro finds out?

vinnie

That's what I was thinking. I mean it seemed like he told him when they meet in Las Vegas, but he didn't seem to think it was a big deal. Either he thinks he's imagining it from his youth or maybe he thinks he can control Hiro well enough.

OK... I'm not even done watching this yet and I'm not reading the posts... all I gotta say is...

THIS crap IS OFF IT'S ROCKERS!!!

Told you not to miss it. B))

Oh I see, wordfilters are only for us commoners are they? :rolleyes:

Muhahahaha!! Gotta have SOME perks. :ph34r:

This is how a superhero franchise should be done! Powerful, compelling. I hope it stays this awesome for its five season run! How can you not feel for all of the characters??? This is way better than "Lost" was at its best.

I just rewatched it again, and damn it hits hard still. When Claire's hugging HRG and the music swells up and then the choirs' hum chimes in... powerful! HRG rules!

Matt finally redeems himself as a character. I glad they finally went somewhere with him. It took a long time in the building, but for such a climax, it was worth it!

Too many storylines that are running along. I wonder what the Niki, DL, and Micah storyline climax will be like??? You know there's got to be one. They just took care of the Peter one, this was HRG and Claire. That leaves them and Hiro as the remaining resolution. I'm going to hate the end of the season and waiting for season 2!

vinnie

Edited by justvinnie

that was a GREAT Hour of TV. Finally a show that rewards the viewers for tuning in.

I hope they can keep the momentum up and not have a 3rd season slump like Lost and to some degree Galactica.

so, what's the new girls powers besides being super hot looking? And what happened to the Wireless girl?

The preview for the next episode showed Nathan punch Nikki. Will the rest of the Sanders and Petrelli family get in the mix?