Macross Item Wish List - The Strange or Obscure

Mechinyun

Lets hear your wish list for macross based items that dont really have a chance of being mass produced but would be cool as hell to have.

Lets exlude any toy valks from this list and things that would straight up be impossible (like a 1:1 SDF)

Here is a few ones I can think of

1:1 Uber detailed wearable DYRL Flight Suit

1:1 SDF-1 Bridge Chair (imagine having on of these as your computer chair)

1:1 Glass Cups / Utensils from the Alien City

The protoculture plate with the DYRL song alien lyrics

A radio from the TV series that sits in Hikarus hospital room

These are just some example off the top of my head

Be creative!!

Yeah i too was thinkin ages back owning a proper Protoculture DYRL? final battle song lyric thinghy would be awesome. :D

I'd love all of the above of your list Mechinyun! The glass an cups especially. I might look into that!

Umm, let's see... i want...

* 1:1 Replica Roy's Guitar. :p

* 1:1 Gloval's Cap (WANT!)

* 1:1 Gloval's Pipe (easy enough to get i spose... don't smoke, Just to look KEWL)

umm.. ahh!

* 1:1 Bridge Automatic sliding door - built with outter frame that is short enough to clunk your forehead with everytime you enter the room, and then to proceed with blaming it on the 1:1 Gloval's Cap being to low on the brow looking cool, although the main objective is to get a few 1:1 bridge bunnies hopping with the booby bouncing over to help you to your chair an so on (Gloval u smoothy!) - also complete with opening and closing sounds, but being 1:1 and fully auto it'd have to sound like that right? right? :p

Sorry that's a bit out there, but that would be cool. :o 1:1 Bridge Bunnys?

I guess we will need the 1:1 Bridge Bunny Uniform then for the wife. :D

Oi and a -

* 1:1 mechanical Minmay Doll! Including MP3 song capability.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

1:1 VF-1 Cockpit Designed for gaming realism with Hydrolics to simulate movement.

1:1 Cola Machine. Hell, it can be 1:3 scale and just be an Radio Controlled Cooler.

1:48 Bridge Set. I mean the whole structure that becomes the head of the SDF-1.

1:1 VF-1 Cockpit Designed for gaming realism with Hydrolics to simulate movement.

1:1 Cola Machine. Hell, it can be 1:3 scale and just be an Radio Controlled Cooler.

1:48 Bridge Set. I mean the whole structure that becomes the head of the SDF-1.

All of these would be awesome, 1:48 bridge set... yummmmm. I always thought the whole head section had an incredible design.

A 1/10 scale Gu-11 Shoot next doors kids with little foam bullets with authentic Macross sounds.

SDF1 Crockery and China. Great for those otherwise borring dinner parties.

Glovals uniform to go with the cap and pipe. If im gonna wear the cap might as well have the whole thing.

A Macross multi player simulator. I want to be able to fly my valk and bash zentrans in First person perspective and transform and go toe to to in Macross city ( like a cross between Mechwarrior and a good quaility fighter pilot simulator) get all nostalgic with my Macross budies from MW and MN.

A Sharon Apple scaled computer case. My pc might not want to take over the world but it can still look like it may want to with it`s black case and menasing red eye.

Edited by big F

A 1/10 scale Gu-11 Shoot next doors kids with little foam bullets with authentic Macross sounds.

I seem to recall a shooting GU-11 gunpod toy? model? from about 20

years ago that shot plastic BBs or caps but I can't find any references

to it. :( I think there was also an Orguss gun as well. Can anyone

confirm?

A Sharon Apple scaled computer case. My pc might not want to take over the wall but it can still look like it may want to with it s black case and menasing red eye.

post-1887-1158820494_thumb.jpg

PC case mods!!! This unfortunately ISN'T Sharon but it is HAL.

1:1 Minmay :p

Oi and a -

* 1:1 mechanical Minmay Doll! Including MP3 song capability.

42.jpg

How about this for a 1:1 PC case mod w/ MP3 song capability? Here's more of this guy's neat stuff:

ern006pc-43.JPG11-46.JPGern29.jpg

I haven't thought about my wish list yet...

Edited by grapetang

-1:1 replica of Basara's guitar

-Singing dancing Minmay doll

-Misa maid cleaning service, all maids dress up in Misa atire & come clean your house/apartment

-1:1 replica of Hikaru's pilot scarf, as worn by Mari Iijima for a day.

-Sivil maid cleaning service, same as Misa maid service, but in Sivil atire!

-1:1 flying bicycle, both eco-friendly & fun.

-1/60 VF-4, damnit Yamato, get off your asses.

-1/60 shiny metalic VF-19 Kai with some kinda crazy bose speaker system, & built in MP3 player, shoulders raising to reveal rainbow light generator, & optional sound booster for parties.

-1:1 Diamond Force style flight suit, with DYRL style helmet (color mataching of course). Diamond Force did have the worst helmets ever.

-1/10 scale Speaker Pod gun with rounds that seal the holes around them to shoot into your neighbor's house when they complain about the noise from the afore mentioned party.

-Pin-Point Barrier Punch glove. Just imagine it, you could walk around yelling "PIN-POINT BARRIER PUUUUNNNCCCHH!! & bash holes into things!

-1:1 Gubaba. The perfect pet. He apparently doesn't poo, doesn't eat (and if he does, then not much), warns you of danger, is small enough to sneak into stores, resturants, etc, without issue, and can track you down if you're ever kidnapped. Awesome pet. Also a chick magnet.

-Rex Biker gangs...if all gangs were like that, then this would be a much much better world.

1:1 VF-1S

1:1 Spiritia absorption device like the one used by the varauta agents. Nice gadget to put annoying person to sleep and "feed" it spiritia :ph34r:

1:1 Gubaba

1:1 Micronizing equipment

and finally:

1:1 SDF-1 Macross in attacker mode, complete with a lake, macross cannon, macross information network, AA guns. I'll make it my private stronghold :D

1. 1/48 diorama/playsets.

Something nice to display your 1/48s in. Maybe a few different ones specifically for battroid, fighter, GBP-1S, etc. Comes with ground crew, vehicles, and launch arms to hold fastpacks, accessories and junk.They could be 12" x 12" and connect together for one big display and have some kind of lighting system to show off your 1/48. Somtheing like this: http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/models...-1310-97box.jpg

2. 1/1 VF-1 HUD (Heads Up Display).

Clear Plexiglass with animated graphics. Could be a nice display piece. For those that don't know what a HUD is: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/CrazyCan...lkficockpit.jpg

3. 1/? line of capital ships.

Nothing big, something like trading figures so you could afford to collect them all.

That's all that comes to mind for now.

Harmony Gold to get swallowed up in some kind of Time Warner AOL merger and then get spat out like a waste product for a couple of mil so we could get Yamato to buy it and trade on it in the free open world economy that we all know and love. Rather than the Comunist state that HG creates.

1/1 Valkyrie babe outfits so you can dress up your wife/girlfriend/etc

"Yeah i too was thinkin ages back owning a proper Protoculture DYRL? final battle song lyric thinghy would be awesome. :D"

Actually one does exist. I have one that came with my 1/6 vinyl Misa Hayase figure. It came as a seperate part and not really featured as an item. When I saw it in the box durring a show I knew I had to have it.

:p:p:p:p

I also believe that there might be a wind-up minmay doll out there some where that comes in the book.

The only other obscure stuff that I can think of would be the wierd GERWALK, Minmay with Dragon, and Skull Squadron stickers that came with random character model kits from Imai.

Nghia -

Edited by nghia59

A CM's type of line of Gloval and the Bridge Bunnies with chairs and computer terminals

and a whole cockpit series for the VF-1A, Vf-1J, yf -19, yf-21, vf-11b, and so on

and VT-1 and Ve-1 in 1/48 scale

Edited by Macross73

"Yeah i too was thinkin ages back owning a proper Protoculture DYRL? final battle song lyric thinghy would be awesome. :D"

Actually one does exist. I have one that came with my 1/6 vinyl Misa Hayase figure. It came as a seperate part and not really featured as an item. When I saw it in the box durring a show I knew I had to have it.

:p:p:p:p

I also believe that there might be a wind-up minmay doll out there some where that comes in the book.

The only other obscure stuff that I can think of would be the wierd GERWALK, Minmay with Dragon, and Skull Squadron stickers that came with random character model kits from Imai.

Nghia -

Yeah? How big was it? Sought of 1:1? :D That's really coool.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie