Completed models by Hong Kong Modelers

RTHK

Wow! Very nice looking builds.Very, very clean look. Is it me or does it look to you folks like he uses straight black for the panel lines too? He did a great job on that transforming VF-0, but I'll bet he doesn't transform it much ;) . Still modifying a kit like that is an awesome challenge and, when completed successfully, can be an incredibly rewarding experience, even if you only transform it a few times just to show others what you did! Mad props to this bloke for his incredible skill. B))

Oh my Godness! did you see this?!

http://www.hkml.net/Discuz/viewthread.php?...550&fpage=1

Totally awesome! Even the Roy Focker can "transform" from standing mode to sit down mode!

He's not human. That's pretty crazy work there. I wish I could do something like that without having to spend too much time on it though. I have other things to do...

... but still, that posable Focker pilot was just about the craziest thing I ever saw.

He's not human. That's pretty crazy work there. I wish I could do something like that without having to spend too much time on it though. I have other things to do...

... but still, that posable Focker pilot was just about the craziest thing I ever saw.

another work built by that crazy guy ;)

http://www.hkml.net/Discuz/viewthread.php?...680&fpage=1

Edited by lmm@vf1

Oh my Godness! did you see this?!

http://www.hkml.net/Discuz/viewthread.php?...550&fpage=1

Totally awesome! Even the Roy Focker can "transform" from standing mode to sit down mode!

All simply amazing.

I love that VF-1S about to unleash on Bodolza.

AWESOME work! I can appreciate all the changes he's made. Not to mention the difficulty of taking weak material like styrene and adding brass hinges and other stuff. And yes, I bet he doesn't transform it often. Just the paint alone starts wearing off! Great engineering!!! :o

Holly Crap! :blink::blink: How do you put screws in Styrene? :wacko::wacko:

That is just nuts! I'm surprised at how good it looks in fighter mode given that I'm preeeetty sure he's using the legs (bottom half- knees down) from the Battriod kit which are much bigger than those of the fighter kit. Am I right in that assumption? What does it look like to you folks?

Holly Crap! :blink::blink: How do you put screws in Styrene? :wacko::wacko:

Reinforce inside of nosecone with piece of styrene card (1-2 mm thick), drill hole in swing bar, drill somewhat smaller hole in nosecone, put screw in swing bar hole, screw screw into nosecone hole without tightening it too much (tightening it too much will strip the hole).

If you want a sturdier connection you can carefully put a drop of superglue in the nosecone hole before putting in the screw, but you've got to put in just the right amount, otherwise the leg will be immobile. :p

It doesn't matter! just pick one. There is no 'right' choice in that situation. You're just procrastinating. ;):ph34r: .