The 2nd coming of the YF-19, Part 2

David Hingtgen

we are in desperate need of some news here....now, this makes me think, where are the photoshop masters? anyone wants to recolor the preproduction photos with VF-19A color scheme? angel birdiess?

Two weeks is what we have to wait for any new pics or info to be released, which is basically when next month's hobby mags come out. Likely about a couple weeks after that, we'll probably finally see this thing in funny poses through photos that the people in HK will take, then a about a week after that we'll have one in our hands...

Graham, you got any morphine tidbits you can share with us mwers without a prototype and waiting in agony?

^_^

we are in desperate need of some news here....now, this makes me think, where are the photoshop masters? anyone wants to recolor the preproduction photos with VF-19A color scheme? angel birdiess?

Maybe this Hasegawa 19 can give u an idea of how's it's gonna be. B))

IPB Image

Not very impressive for me... :unsure:

<Sarcasm mode on> Dammit, Repiv_Onex, don't tease us like that!! :p <sarcasm mode off>

Personally, I'd like the shield to be a darker shade of grey. (To be more in line with the color-scheme of the rest of the plane.) But that's just me.

Now, if they do stealth or black scheme on the YF-21....... :huh::blink:

.....I know, I know: I'm putting the cart before the horse.

I have tried to "PS" wmcheng's YF-21 into a Stealth; here it is.

IPB Image

It's definitely not a black and white picture... though it looks just like one :mellow:

I've just had a crazy dream. Don't know why. I guess I really want this product.

But I dreamt that Yamato made a VF-19 Kai.

It had everything here, but in a passing partnership with Apple, they put actual speakers on the shoulders. And also managed to put in an MP3 player. It also played 'Totsugeki Love Heart", "Holy Lonely Night" and "Planet Dance" at a respectable volume.

Crazy.

I'm gonna go back to bed after I take my anti-psychotics.....

Edited by kensei

It looks like the legs have to be configured for fast packs just like the VF-1 in fighter mode; slightly bent at the hips and knees. Look closely at the hips of the YF-19 in that side shot with fastpacks and you'll see the crack. But then where do the elbows go now that the legs are repositioned? They're no longer in line with that trap hole in the legs.

I think this is the first glimpse of the gun positioned on the underside of the fighter. It's perfectly sized for the underside which explains the small size of the gun.

UN Spacy---the legs twisting outwards at the hips?

That's what I was thinking.....but I have a feeling it was pointed out before.

I hope these legs are going to have a wider range of mobility compared to the VF-1 (defnitely the VF-0).

Having to move the legs for the FAST packs almost seems like a design error. They are supposed to be small enough to fit as-is, that's how Kawamori designed it. Did Yamato try to make them VF-1 sized for some reason, then change the YF-19 to fit?

I've just had a crazy dream. Don't know why. I guess I really want this product.

It had everything here, but in a passing partnership with Apple, they put actual speakers on the shoulders. And also managed to put in an MP3 player. It also played 'Totsugeki Love Heart", "Holy Lonely Night" and "Planet Dance" at a respectable volume.

Crazy.

I would so buy this.

This reminds me of when I was a kid; I thought Soundwave was a real walkman! Imagine my disapointment when I learned the truth..

The more I look at it the more I think I see flaws. Is there a neck on this thing? The chin is covered by the chest in the pics we see. That can be easily overcome if we can make it look upward. I'm having more and more reservations about battloid. It's gonna have all the poseability of a Toynami MPC... watch.

The more I look at it the more I think I see flaws. Is there a neck on this thing? The chin is covered by the chest in the pics we see. That can be easily overcome if we can make it look upward. I'm having more and more reservations about battloid. It's gonna have all the poseability of a Toynami MPC... watch.

Jenius, I'm hope you are joking~

Dozens of people will want to strangle you for just for writing MPC toynami and the 1/60 yamato yf-19 in the same post, much less actually saying they'll be comparable... :lol:

the neck is there... I think it has to do with how the whole chest is positioned for it to not get in the way of the chin.

Edited by Nani?!