What The Heck?

Do you know Alen Yen of ToyboxDX? I am a personal friend of Alen and have been one of the well known most respected members at TBDX BBS Forums for years!!!

WHY AM I GETTING SUCH HORRIBLE TREATMENT?

My posts were deleted.

WHY!!!!??!!

For the ones that do love toys please check out my reviews

http://evilskylark.tripod.com/

I will be reviewing some VERY RARE vintage Macross items soon....

Edited by Thomas Hamann

Dude, you are very obnoxious. There is no amount of name dropping that will have you gain respect here with that attitude. Generally if a mod has closed a thread it is for a good reason. Also, this is a toys forum that is related to Macross. Try posting in the right area in future.

Dude, you are very obnoxious. There is no amount of name dropping that will have you gain respect here with that attitude. Generally if a mod has closed a thread it is for a good reason. Also, this is a toys forum that is related to Macross. Try posting in the right area in future.

427556[/snapback]

Name dropping? Yes I am a fan of Macross toys among many others. But no reason to delete my welcome thread!!!

How about letting my friend Alen Yen at TBDX to not welcome any Macrossworld members. And he will ban you people.

Edited by Thomas Hamann

Boo hoo.

Who wants to visit a toy review website that's Chogokin biased anyway? How is he going to get all our IP addresses so that he can ban all of us if we register on a different username?

If you noticed the titles of all the forums, we have no forum for welcome threads. Hence it was deleted, or locked.

Giving crap to a well respected mod ain't gonna help your position here either.

Edited by kensei

Anyways I will be reviewing some VERY RARE vintage Macross items soon....

Thanks to some of my associates in Japan.

Thank you.

427561[/snapback]

Thomas,

I think you should slow down on the all and might trip your in. People here on Macross like to have newbies come in and share and express their opinions, BUT most all of us do not want opinions shoved down our throats.

There are many toy reviews out there (not only yours) to be read. Sure some reviews out there are biased and most are generally without influence and have plain and simple facts. But your blatant display of being an all mighty toy guru is really not the way to go. Also the fact that you are threating people here by saying you can have them banned from other forums (namely TOYBOXDX) is just plain ridiculous on your part.

Slow down, breath, count to ten....then start a new. There is no need for this, as it is not welcomed here.

So if you want you can continue, while understanding that just because you know someone does not make you anyone better than anyone else here.

CHILL DUDE!! It's going to be OK!!! ;)

FYI, I deleted your "welcome" thread. Why?

1. It was the most self-praising, arrogant, pompous thing I've read here in months. It reminded me immediately of AGENTONE. (That last sentence is for MW members for comparison)

2. What the heck was up with the post you made in the VF-0A thread? You come here and mock my photography skills first thing? The lighting and how the toy's colors appear?

A. I think most people think the latest full-screen pics of the VF-0A and Ghost are quite good, clear shots of them.

B. IT'S NOT MY PIC! I just posted it. Kinda like how most every "Japanese toy" forum on the planet is currently doing--people scour the web for pics, and post them/link when they find them so we can all see them.

I'm going to assume you knew it wasn't my pic and were just joshing the photographer or something, because if you didn't I don't even know what to say, but even if you did, you made an *incredibly* stupid post.

3. Combined with what EXO had already closed of yours based on other member's requests, I found it easier to just delete that thread---EXO had already dealt with some of your stuff, but you made one of the dumbest, most pointless posts I've seen on here in years. Directed towards me. So I upgraded it from "closed" to "deleted". In the future I'll probably keep posts like that closed but viewable so everyone can see what/why I did what I did. Most people here know that "personal attacks on another MW member" will result in immediate warnings/moderation from me---and personal attacks on me--well, you figure it out.

PS---99.9% of mod actions go unexplained. I'm one of the few here that will respond to a "why'd this happen" request. I'm answering this mainly because you're blaming EXO for something he didn't do.

Edited by David Hingtgen

FYI, I deleted your "welcome" thread.  Why?

1.  It was the most self-praising, arrogant, pompous thing I've read here in months.  It reminded me immediately of AGENTONE.  (That last sentence is for MW members for comparison)

2.  What the heck was up with the post you made in the VF-0A thread?  You come here and mock my photography skills first thing? The lighting and how the toy's colors appear? 

A.  I think most people think the latest full-screen pics of the VF-0A's are quite good, clear shots of them. 

B.  IT'S NOT MY PIC!  I just posted it.  Kinda like how most every Japanese toy forum on the planet (like Toybox DX) is currently doing--people scour the web for pics, and post them/link when they find them. 

I'm going to assume you knew it wasn't my pic and were just joshing the photographer or something, because if you didn't I don't even know what to say, but if you did, you made an *incredibly* stupid post.

3.  Combined with what EXO had already closed of yours based on other member's requests, I found it easier to just delete that thread---EXO had already dealt with some of your stuff, but you made one of the dumbest, most pointless posts I've seen on here in years.  Directed towards me.  So I upgraded it from "closed" to "deleted".  In the future I'll probably keep posts like that closed but viewable so everyone can see what/why I did what I did.

PS---99.9% of mod actions go unexplained.  I'm one of the few here that will respond to a "why'd this happen" request.  I'm answering this mainly because you're blaming EXO for something he didn't do.

427565[/snapback]

Well if the VF-OA pic was not taken from you then you have nothing to worry about. But it was my honest opinion. I am a toy reviewer so honesty is what I live by.

Well, if you feel the need to comment on MW member's photography skills totally unrelated to the thread's topic, there's plenty of pictures here taken by our own members. Even some in the site's own toy reviews. Try this one by "Mr. Parkes"

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/toys/_...yamato_yf19.htm

Why don't you give us your opinion on his photography skills? And also let us know how his toy reviewing style compares to yours.

Boo hoo.

Who wants to visit a toy review website that's Chogokin biased anyway? How is he going to get all our IP addresses so that he can ban all of us if we register on a different username?

If you noticed the titles of all the forums, we have no forum for welcome threads. Hence it was deleted, or locked.

Giving crap to a well respected mod ain't gonna help your position here either.

427560[/snapback]

So Kensei are you speaking for all Macrossworld members here? So is that what you think of my friend Alen and Toyboxdx? That ToyboxDX is nothing but a biased Chogokin website?!?!?

Well, if you feel the need to comment on MW member's photography skills totally unrelated to the thread's topic, there's plenty of pictures here taken by our own members. Even some in the site's own toy reviews. Try this one by "Mr. Parkes"

Why don't you give us your opinion on his photography skills? And also let us know how his toy reviewing style compares to yours.

Especially since people are only taking pot shots with their cameras at those events too, as they are not allowed to take pics in the first place. We only want pics and news, quality shots for reviews are simply out of the question cause the product isn't released yet. I'd like to see you do better under the circumstances.

So Kensei are you speaking for all Macrossworld members here? So is that what you think of my friend Alen and Toyboxdx? That ToyboxDX is nothing but a biased Chogokin website?!?!?

:rolleyes: Oops. :lol: Looks like I hit a nerve. Nope I'm only speaking for myself. *begs*Please don't punish the others because of me. Go forth and ban the name of kensei from ToyBoxDX.

Edited by kensei

Especially since people are only taking pot shots with their cameras at those events too, as they are not allowed to take pics in the first place. We only want pics and news, quality shots for reviews are simply out of the question cause the product isn't released yet. I'd like to see you do better under the circumstances.

427573[/snapback]

"We only want pics and news"? How boring is that is that the only thing Macrossworld members want? Are you speaking for everyone again?!?! And you say Im obnoxious? By the way most pics taken from Japan shows are people from Toyboxdx members or are associates of them. Which are my personal friends. END OF DISCUSSION no more. I have posted on other sites and do not get such horrible treatment. I will let Alen Yen know you are displeased of ToyboxDX. What is your real and full name Kensei?

Thomas

Of course I want reviews, but the product isn't out yet. What's the point of having neat profile shots from all directions? That's for the Magazines to do hence why we can't take pictures at some events. I wouldn't be surprised if they ban cameras altogether in the future with all these leaks. I'm just grateful with what I have without demanding the impossible.

So you mock the photos your friends take?

It'd be hilarious if the photo he was bagging in your post was his mate's. :lol:

Edited by kensei

:rolleyes: Oops. :lol: Looks like I hit a nerve. Nope I'm only speaking for myself. *begs*Please don't punish the others because of me. Go forth and ban the name of kensei from ToyBoxDX.

427573[/snapback]

Yes actually you did hit a nerve. Disappointment from Macrossworld.com

I present my most brillant toy reviews and I get nothing but insult of my friend's Alen's site. If you have any honor apologize about ToyboxDX being nothing but a biased Chogokin review site!!!

As for others like nightmarebeforemacross that do care about reviews and Macross. I am sure you will like the reviews of the Macross items I will be reviewing(as well as ALL of my brillant reviews). These are VERY RARE VINTAGE items that very few has seen.

-Thomas

Ok well then I apologise. :lol: ToyBoxDX is a well-balanced and unbiased toy review site that caters to the needs of the masses. The are teh numbr 1!!!!

I'll leave it there before I cause you to have an acute myocardial infarction, don't get so worked up.

Edited by kensei

By the way most pics taken from Japan shows are people from Toyboxdx members or are associates of them. Which are my personal friends.

427576[/snapback]

That pic you posted had a sign that PICS are NOT to be taken. My ToyboxDX members of Japan follow the rules. I am not sure what low class individual took that illegal pic. Probably someone from here? Kensei?

Edited by Thomas Hamann

By the way most pics taken from Japan shows are people from Toyboxdx members or are associates of them. Which are my personal friends.

427576[/snapback]

That pic you posted had a sign that PICS are NOT to be taken. My ToyboxDX members of Japan follow the rules. I am not sure what low class individual took that illegal pic.

427582[/snapback]

Ease up there, no hitting below the belt. Let's try and keep this friendly.

Well, be sure to go to every single site that has a photo of the new 1/60 YF-19 or low-vis VF-0 and tell them they broke the law. I could provide a list to get you started--including some of the ones I got the pics from, which obviously couldn't be from ToyBoxDX members which you claim most Japan show photos are from, as they wouldn't have taken illegal photos.

Edited by David Hingtgen

427576[/snapback]

That pic you posted had a sign that PICS are NOT to be taken. My ToyboxDX members of Japan follow the rules. I am not sure what low class individual took that illegal pic. Probably someone from here? Kensei?

427582[/snapback]

As much as I would have liked to take the credit, I do currently live in Australia, as it says in my profile. All my IP logins which occur daily are also all Western Australian IPs, making it impossible to cross the equator in such a short time to take those pics. Sorry. Nice try. ;)

Edited by kensei

427576[/snapback]

427582[/snapback]

http://toyboxst.inwards.com/phorum/read.php?1,153528 Gasp! TBDXers oogling illegal pictures. The scandal!

427576[/snapback]

427582[/snapback]

As much as I would have liked to take the credit, I do currently live in Australia, as it says in my profile. All my IP logins which occur daily are also all Western Australian IPs, making it impossible to cross the equator to take those pics. Sorry. Nice try. ;)

427588[/snapback]

Oh I know you didnt take that pic. I was just implying you have no class in GENERAL. But seriously I will take nightmarebeforemacross request to not hit below the belt anymore even though it is quite funny.

427576[/snapback]

427582[/snapback]

As much as I would have liked to take the credit, I do currently live in Australia, as it says in my profile. All my IP logins which occur daily are also all Western Australian IPs, making it impossible to cross the equator to take those pics. Sorry. Nice try. ;)

427588[/snapback]

Oh I know you didnt take that pic. I was just implying you have no class in GENERAL. But seriously I will take nightmarebeforemacross request to not hit below the belt anymore even though it is quite funny.

427590[/snapback]

anyone with your sig should not be attacking other members about how much class they have.

Fellow MW'ers----Why do you think I haven't closed the thread already? I'm sure it won't last another 6 hours, but I'm keeping it open for a while for a reason. If it really gets out of hand it'll be stopped, but for the moment, I'd like to watch this discussion play out.

Edited by David Hingtgen

I fail to see the purpose of this thread.

I fail to see how this thread contribute to MacrossWorld.

I fail to see how forumites contributing to this thread would enhance its value in any way.

427594[/snapback]

I know we shouldn't be feeding the troll, but right now it's more like taunting :p

427576[/snapback]

427582[/snapback]

http://toyboxst.inwards.com/phorum/read.php?1,153528 Gasp! TBDXers oogling illegal pictures. The scandal!

427589[/snapback]

We do NOT TAKE the illegal pics. Once the person that actually took the pics post it on the internet it spreads on the net and we have no control over it. WE DO NOT DISOBEY THE TOY COMPANIES OR ASSOCIATES BY PHOTOGRAPHING PICS WHEN IT IS PROHIBITED. WE ARE A CIRCLE. BREAKING TIES WITH ONE INSIDER IS VITAL.

Thank you

I fail to see the purpose of this thread.

I fail to see how this thread contribute to MacrossWorld.

I fail to see how forumites contributing to this thread would enhance its value in any way.

427594[/snapback]

I know we shouldn't be feeding the troll, but right now it's more like taunting :p

427599[/snapback]

Why bother? Not like it's particularly entertaining. Especially if you have to go into the mud to do it too.

Much better things to do than to watch a train wreck.

Fellow MW'ers----Why do you think I haven't closed the thread already?  I'm sure it won't last another 6 hours, but I'm keeping it open for a while for a reason.  If it really gets out of hand it'll be stopped, but for the moment, I'd like to watch this discussion play out.

427598[/snapback]

Okay I will give you the respect you deserve for being a Mod. Let Macrossworld and ToyboxDX be in harmony. All I ask is just for a little hospitality from Macrossworld members. No more insults on my part.

Now for my original intentions: Check out my most brillant toy reviews my people:

http://evilskylark.tripod.com/

As you can see there are currently no Macross reviews of YET!! Yes yet. But I assure you your patience will be well rewarded. My associates in Japan have some VERY RARE VINTAGE MACROSS items I will be soon reviewing. I will surely post my reviews after they have been completed.

Thanks you,

Thomas

Edited by Thomas Hamann