Meeting with yamato

Guest Graham-2

I'd like to see more original ideas.

Oh wait, we're talking about Yamato?

Nevermind. :p:lol:

And of course, I will keep on pushing for the things I really want like a VF-2SS with SAP and a VF-17D/S with FAST Packs. A VF-5000B would be nice as well. Of course all should be in 1/48 scale ha ha ha! :lol:

Graham

:D

Wow!

First let me say this is a kick@$$ new place S&G! You guys rule!

As for the questions I have for Yamato, Graham, you took the questions right out of my mouth!

ROCK ON VF-17 Nightmare fans!!!!!!

I've got a couple that haven't been asked (at least not to my knowledge):

1. What's the deal with the 1:1 Helmet? Is it fully functional?

2. Any chance of getting other off-beat colors like the Max 1A TV colors, or other new custom designs along the lines of the Low-Viz?

3. Any new official confirmation on Sunwards' demise or lack thereof?

4. Non-Macross: Will they be branching out into any other anime series, aside from Hellsing and Escaflowne?

from what I remember, the monster, yf-19 fp version and queadluun-rau s were strongly hinted at for next year. I'm just wondering what's macross goodnes is happening from oct.-dec. 2003?

I'm just wondering if there wil be a recovery period for my bank account from the low viz, vt1, ve1, and 1/48 fp coming out in aug. and sept.?

Thanks

Hopefully, Yamato has said there will be a VF-5000B toy. Right?

Wwwmwww, was that the work of one person or a studio? Truly excellent work, Yamato should take notes. Wow.

Wwwmwww, was that the work of one person or a studio? Truly excellent work, Yamato should take notes. Wow.

I believe its a one person studio. Noel has meet them at a 2002 wonderfest, he might be able to better answer this question.

Carl

Congrats and thanks for the upgrade, Shawn!

On to the question, I know I'm too late for dinner, but I'll add my two cents anyway.

1. Would really like to see 1/60 versions of all the destroids and Zentradi mecha (plus Gnerl fighter pod). (But I assume the Quel-Quallie is out of the question! I'm not a fan of the Q-Q, anway.) If Yamato cares (and it might make their retailers happy if nothing else) it would vastly increase the attractiveness of the 1/60 line of VF-1's. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be acquiring any more 1/48 stuff after I get the fastpacks for my VF-1A. Space constraints if nothing else preclude this.

2. Perhaps some 1/60 Zentradi figures (major personalities--preferably TV versions--and/or a warrior in armor).

3. Ditto to whoever said they'd like to see a 1/3000 transforming SDF-1. TV or Movie--or maybe they could give us both the ARMD's and the carriers? But I don't know if I'd get it unless the price were kept under control (sub $150), and I'd settle for a smaller scale if that would help.

1. Would really like to see 1/60 versions of all the destroids and Zentradi mecha (plus Gnerl fighter pod). (But I assume the Quel-Quallie is out of the question! I'm not a fan of the Q-Q, anway.) If Yamato cares (and it might make their retailers happy if nothing else) it would vastly increase the attractiveness of the 1/60 line of VF-1's. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be acquiring any more 1/48 stuff after I get the fastpacks for my VF-1A. Space constraints if nothing else preclude this.

2. Perhaps some 1/60 Zentradi figures (major personalities--preferably TV versions--and/or a warrior in armor).

I like these ideas.... B)

Any requests for Yamato?

Yes...

Contact D'Stance http://www.ak.wakwak.com/%7Ejasshy/ and

(1) Let me know how they did it and

(2) Have them help with a 1:48 YF-21

Yes... I know I'm too late but there'll always be a next time.

Carl

That's a really nice gerwalk mode... and battroid...

fighter too...

wow. :o

Woah, that -21 is really impressive. Is it perfect variable?