Meeting with yamato

Guest Graham-2

Guest Graham-2

Have a dinner meeting scheduled with Yamato tonight. Will try to score as much new info as possible, but as ususal not sure how much I will be able to reveal.

Any questions you want me to ask?

Graham

Have a dinner meeting scheduled with Yamato tonight. Will try to score as much new info as possible, but as ususal not sure how much I will be able to reveal.

Any questions you want me to ask?

Graham

any hcnaes of detachable cockpits/ nose area that can attach to the arms of other valkyries? what i mean is when roy rescuesd minmey and hikaru

Wow, sexy looking new boards, nice work guys! ^_^

Would I be an ass if i asked u to ask whats going on with the resculpt 19 fast pack? Still happnen?

Or the Full armour GBP 1/48. Sorry in advance if this is already addressed, I just cant recall.

So how many ppl do you get to have dinner with? is it like a huge table of reps, or a couple of blokes in suites n notepads? good excuse to get pi$$ed eh? hehe

Have fun, gets us lotsa gossip eh? :D

Sam

Wow, everything's so brand spanking new! Thanks for a new pad to crash, S&G!

Q's for Yamato:

1. Are the 1/60 scale fast pack upgrade kits still planned?

2. Any possibilty of GPB armor for the 1/48 VF-1J?

3. Any VF-2SS plans?

4. Have they ever considered getting into the Super Deformed genre?

LOL

i got to learn to type quicker!

Any requests for Yamato?

I'm going to ask them to add grey panel lines (like on the 1/48 Low Vis) to the 1/48 Hikaru VF-1S.

I'm also going to ask them to sculpt non-articulated DYRL hands for the VF-1S Hikaru, like they are doing for the VF-1J.

Any others?

And of course, I will keep on pushing for the things I really want like a VF-2SS with SAP and a VF-17D/S with FAST Packs. A VF-5000B would be nice as well. Of course all should be in 1/48 scale ha ha ha! :lol:

Graham

Any requests for Yamato?

I'm going to ask them to add grey panel lines (like on the 1/48 Low Vis) to the 1/48 Hikaru VF-1S.

I'm also going to ask them to sculpt non-articulated DYRL hands for the VF-1S Hikaru, like they are doing for the VF-1J.

Any others?

And of course, I will keep on pushing for the things I really want like a VF-2SS with SAP and a VF-17D/S with FAST Packs. A VF-5000B would be nice as well. Of course all should be in 1/48 scale ha ha ha! :lol:

Graham

ok. serisoly.

1: any word on putting out replace metn parts fo rall the vf 11b buyers who's toys broke.

2: any chance for better hands for the current 1/48 line

Yeah, I'd like a Metal Siren and a VF-2SS, please. And to second you on the VF-17D/S... but want to add VF-22S and VF-19A/S in addition to the (I think) confirmed 1/48 YF-21 and YF-19. :)

Oh yeah, and 1/60 Glaug and Regult, please. :D

can we request for grey body for the strike instead of plain white? :)

Requests? For the 1/48s, how about a better mechanism to allow the front landing gear to deploy without making a nasty gap in the nose? I took apart the cockpit area to find out how the landing gear stays locked, and it seems kinda primitive compared the 1/48 as a whole.

Ooh, how about requesting some cold cast resin statues of our beloved Macross characters? I'd be first in line for 1/6 or 1/8 scale statue of a DYRL Minmay.

Could you also find out if there's a VF-4 in the works? I remember a couple of polls (on the old boards) and the VF-4 was one of the MOST requested Valkyries. Also, what're you going to drink tonight (j/k)? Have a great time Graham. Thanks!

Am I too late?

I'd really love to see a complete line of articulated toys at 1/60 containing:

• All the TV battle pods including the Glaug
  • All of the TV destroids
  • TV Male power armour thingy.
  • Some planes like Cats Eye, helos (ep 1), Ghost, Dragon(? fixed wing with VF-1 like nose).

etc, etc. Basically everything from SDF:Macross TV but mainluy the battle pods (Macross names escape me :( ).

Ask them about secret project xk-29z-delta?

I dunno. Maybe ask them if they have plans in the future to release a weapons pack for the 1/60's or 1/48's. Maybe not just the existing strictly Canon bombs and missiles, but others modeled after existing real bombs and missiles. Ex: wing reactor mass tanks, Sensor pods for special ops missions, Stuff like that.

Ask them about secret project xk-29z-delta?

I dunno. Maybe ask them if they have plans in the future to release a weapons pack for the 1/60's or 1/48's. Maybe not just the existing strictly Canon bombs and missiles, but others modeled after existing real bombs and missiles. Ex: wing reactor mass tanks, Sensor pods for special ops missions, Stuff like that.

That would be cool. Take them all and lay them out infront of it in fighter mode.

Probably too late, but as always if you could remind Yamato of a the steadfast, loyal, and somewhat fanatic following the VF-4 Lightning III has, we'll release the hostages as agreed...

Wow, fancy new boards! Here are my questions:

Can we get gray panel lines in all future releases, and not just the vf-1s?

When we can expect to see a non VF-1 valkyrie, like the Mac0's or Mac+'s?

How many more 1/48 VF-1's are planned?

Finally, since there is no competition (nobody else making valkyries), why can't we get more info/pics on future plans?

Darn, didn't see this in time.

Otherwise I'd be asking for a 1/60 GBP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And A 1/60 regault, and glaug!

Come on, we need 'pods to make battlescenes!

And a 1/3000 SDF-1

That's all!