M+ Valks

kensei

Which valk would you most definitely buy?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Which valk would you most definitely buy?

• YF-19 (Confirmed)
    • YF-21
    • VF-11B Thunderbolt
    • X-9 Ghost!

Say that Yamato brang out all three of these on the market at one time. Which one would you definitely hit first, given that you only have one choice? Hence, you are only restricted to one option, and sithlord, Godzilla and I can't say all. :D

Although highly unlikely that Yamato won't take the expedition to make the 21 and 11, this will provide a good idea as to which valk we really want made.

Edited by kensei

I too cast my vote for the VF-11. While I adore the 19 and 21, the 11 IMO has to be one of the most beautiful designs ever penned by HFH; it has an aesthetic balance unmatched by any other VF (the VF-0/1 come close) and looks awesome in fighter and battroid modes... gerwalk not so much, but then again, most VF don't. Besides, ya gotta love a VF with a flip-out bayonet on the gun pod. :D

I too cast my vote for the VF-11.  While I adore the 19 and 21, the 11 IMO has to be one of the most beautiful designs ever penned by HFH; it has an aesthetic balance unmatched by any other VF (the VF-0/1 come close) and looks awesome in fighter and battroid modes... gerwalk not so much, but then again, most VF don't.  Besides, ya gotta love a VF with a flip-out bayonet on the gun pod. :D

423458[/snapback]

nuh, the VF-1's are the sexist in G mode. But with the arms kept in F locked position.

It is by far my most fav postion for display. It is simply bad ass.

imo of course. XD

hey, is there a proper name for this stance i'm referring about? I haven't done my homework. Halfger? :p

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

VF-11 for me. I fell in love with that design from episode 1 of M+ with Isamu going nuts with it. It looks good in all modes to me. It's sleek, cool looking, and it has a gunpod with a bayonet! I hope they do get to doing a new VF-11, hopefully with a way to do the heatshield in battroid without havinf to cut out a plastic thing to put over the cockpit, and no shoulder bars.

VF-11B all the way! Even if it hadn't already been confirmed that Yamato was producing a YF-19, I still would have voted for the VF-11B. I'm not even a huge fan of the YF-19 or YF-21 (although I'd probably still buy them), but the VF-11B would be a guaranteed purchase for me.

its kind of a toss up between the 21 and 11B.

i want the 21 more but i think it'll take yamato a lot of time to get it right, not like the floppy mess that is the 1/72.

the 11B on the otherhand is pretty sweet too and judging from the transformation of 1/72 version, it seems it would be a lot easier to make/for yamato to get it wrong.

i could careless about the x-9, it doesn't even transform so i probably wouldn't buy it at all. yamato should use their resources on the above mentioned valks and hold off on this until they run out of stuff to make.

The VF-11B!

YF-19 and YF-21 I'm have a lot of fans because Macross so cool and so were Isamu and Guld both of those fighters reek of coolness.

The VF-11B is a cool modern take on a mor retro fighter. In Battroid it looks very much like a VF-1A. It was the Macross Plus Valkyrie that I most interested the fight time around but the result weren't as good as the others. It deserves the revamp most of all.

Where's the All Of The Above option?

423599[/snapback]

I wanted to control the variables so that you can only choose one option, forcing you to choose your favourite. ;)

Who voted for the Ghost? :angry: Was that you Graham? Was it because you know that the other two are being made? :ph34r:

423599[/snapback]

I wanted to control the variables so that you can only choose one option, forcing you to choose your favourite. ;)

Who voted for the Ghost? :angry: Was that you Graham? Was it because you know that the other two are being made? :ph34r:

423607[/snapback]

:lol: would be nice. lol

.. well i want a ghost!

423599[/snapback]

423607[/snapback]

:lol: would be nice. lol

.. well i want a ghost!

423655[/snapback]

Me too. It's just not on top of my list.

I´m definetively going for the VF-11B , for once we deserve a better built-in no cut-out heatshield !!!

Besides , they have the Vf-X2 license , they can also re-use the molds by making the VF-X2 variant and maybe the Full Armoured one as well *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge * ;)

Anyway, I think the Ghost deserves more votes, yes it ain´t transformable, but we ALL ( that includes you G hehehehe) know they´ll make the YF-21 and the VF-11 sooner or later, so wy not have the Ghost for a change?

C´mon , you can´t have a M+ line with out the villain ! gimme my ghost :lol:

Edited by Aegis!

I'd end up getting the 19. I think it has a cool looking battroid and fighter mode. And the head turret is what makes it stand out. (much better than the other two)

It has the best looking gunpod, and the transformation looks the most complex.

But yeah I want all of them. I especially like the vf11 because it is the coolest CF in all of macross universe so far. :D I get a funny feeling they won't be able to fit a PT heat shield inside the skinny body of that anorexic valk though..

It'd be nice if Yamato divided the Ghost into three pieces. When you buy each of the M+ VF's you get a piece of the puzzle.

Now that's incentive.

423670[/snapback]

yeah, I mentioned that idea for the SDF-1. but I think it fits the ghost even more because it doesn't transform and hence the easiest to sell in separate pieces...

probably wont happen though~ :(